Jump to topic:

Pinterest?

Lee001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2015 11:30:05 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Dose anyone on here own a pinterest account?
"Condoms are societal constructs created by the government to restrain 'Murican freedom!"-SolonKR

"But I jest and digress (sick rhymes, yo); every boob is equal in the eyes of the Lord."- SolonKR

"Oh Hey, Seeing Artichokes Makes Me Want to Have Sex."- SolonKR

"Yep, but anyone who touches my hair immediately ascends to the heavens..You're already an angel, so touching my hair can do nothing <3" -SolonKR

My hubby Hayd <3 <3
mishapqueen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2015 11:45:59 AM
At 3/6/2015 11:30:05 AM, Lee001 wrote:

Nope
You cannot choose whether or not you will live by rules, but you can choose which rules you will live by. --Me

"I was wrong. Squirrels are objectively superior to bunnies in every conceivable dimension."
--Joey

"Silence is golden, duct tape is silver" --PetersSmith

Nunc aut Numquam
Lee001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2015 11:47:01 AM
At 3/6/2015 11:45:59 AM, mishapqueen wrote:

Nope

Why am I the only one? :(
"Condoms are societal constructs created by the government to restrain 'Murican freedom!"-SolonKR

"But I jest and digress (sick rhymes, yo); every boob is equal in the eyes of the Lord."- SolonKR

"Yep, but anyone who touches my hair immediately ascends to the heavens..You're already an angel, so touching my hair can do nothing <3" -SolonKR

My hubby Hayd <3 <3
mishapqueen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2015 11:49:22 AM
At 3/6/2015 11:47:01 AM, Lee001 wrote:
At 3/6/2015 11:45:59 AM, mishapqueen wrote:

Nope

Why am I the only one? :(

I dunno. I'm sure there are others somewhere.
You cannot choose whether or not you will live by rules, but you can choose which rules you will live by. --Me

"I was wrong. Squirrels are objectively superior to bunnies in every conceivable dimension."
--Joey

"Silence is golden, duct tape is silver" --PetersSmith

Nunc aut Numquam
Lee001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2015 2:06:25 PM
At 4/22/2015 12:05:32 PM, SwizzardWizard wrote:
I do! :)

Do you? :D link me?

My hubby Hayd <3 <3
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2015 3:43:19 PM

A what?
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Lee001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2015 4:17:57 PM
At 4/22/2015 3:43:19 PM, lannan13 wrote:

A what?

https://www.pinterest.com... :)

My hubby Hayd <3 <3
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2015 5:40:10 PM
I just made one
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
Lee001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2015 5:50:00 PM
At 4/22/2015 5:40:10 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
I just made one

Oh god help us...

My hubby Hayd <3 <3
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2015 5:51:17 PM
At 4/22/2015 5:50:00 PM, Lee001 wrote:
I just made one

Oh god help us...

HEY, DON'T BE MEAN!!!

Maybe i should take back what i said in your sig :P
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
Lee001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2015 5:52:02 PM
At 4/22/2015 5:51:17 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
I just made one

Oh god help us...

HEY, DON'T BE MEAN!!!

>:)

My hubby Hayd <3 <3
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2015 5:54:16 PM
At 4/22/2015 5:52:02 PM, Lee001 wrote:
At 4/22/2015 5:51:17 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
I just made one

Oh god help us...

HEY, DON'T BE MEAN!!!

>:)

*begins to reconsider saying what I said to you in your sig*
bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2015 5:56:29 PM

My friend has a pinterest account. She created a board or folder (or whatever you call it) full of pictures to plan my wedding. She has those folders for several of her friends, lol...She just went through a "I want to be a Wedding Planner" phase one semester and interrogated us all about what we wanted in our wedding, and--Voila!--I now have tons of photos as inspiration, conveniently stored in her pinterest account. Rofl...

She actually did a pretty decent job getting photos that I liked...which surprised me.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2015 5:58:19 PM
At 4/22/2015 5:56:29 PM, bsh1 wrote:

My friend has a pinterest account. She created a board or folder (or whatever you call it) full of pictures to plan my wedding. She has those folders for several of her friends, lol...She just went through a "I want to be a Wedding Planner" phase one semester and interrogated us all about what we wanted in our wedding, and--Voila!--I now have tons of photos as inspiration, conveniently stored in her pinterest account. Rofl...

She actually did a pretty decent job getting photos that I liked...which surprised me.

women seem to have an odd inherent skill to plan weddings don't they?
bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2015 6:01:48 PM
At 4/22/2015 5:58:19 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:

Women and gay men, yes ;) But still, she and I have very different styles...The only thing I told her was what colors I would want...and she virtually nailed it...I was super surprised that she was able to put her own preferences aside and pick stuff that I'd like.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

Follow the DDOlympics

Lee001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2015 6:20:56 PM
At 4/22/2015 6:01:48 PM, bsh1 wrote:

Women and gay men, yes ;) But still, she and I have very different styles...The only thing I told her was what colors I would want...and she virtually nailed it...I was super surprised that she was able to put her own preferences aside and pick stuff that I'd like.

I agree. I adore gay guys, because they know style..like me :)
But seriously..I could probably plan your wedding and you would love it.

My wedding board: https://www.pinterest.com...

My hubby Hayd <3 <3
bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2015 9:01:51 PM
At 4/22/2015 6:20:56 PM, Lee001 wrote:

Maybe I'll ask my friend for some of the photos...I can show you if she gets them to me.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

Follow the DDOlympics

ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2015 10:15:48 PM
At 4/22/2015 9:01:51 PM, bsh1 wrote:

Maybe I'll ask my friend for some of the photos...I can show you if she gets them to me.

show me too!!!

---

p.s. @lee i am
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2015 10:17:30 PM
At 4/22/2015 10:15:48 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 4/22/2015 9:01:51 PM, bsh1 wrote:

show me too!!!

I'll make an album on DDO...Then anyone who wants can see.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

Follow the DDOlympics

Maikuru
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2015 10:58:34 PM
Tulle and I each have a wedding board. Mine has things that I like. Hers has things she tells me I like.
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2015 8:09:44 AM
At 4/22/2015 10:58:34 PM, Maikuru wrote:
Tulle and I each have a wedding board. Mine has things that I like. Hers has things she tells me I like.

Sounds legit
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
Lee001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2015 6:40:04 PM
At 4/23/2015 10:48:55 AM, SwizzardWizard wrote:
At 4/22/2015 2:06:25 PM, Lee001 wrote:

Do you? :D link me?
https://www.pinterest.com... :)

Followed :)

My hubby Hayd <3 <3
SwizzardWizard
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2015 11:06:59 AM
At 4/23/2015 6:40:04 PM, Lee001 wrote:
At 4/23/2015 10:48:55 AM, SwizzardWizard wrote:
At 4/22/2015 2:06:25 PM, Lee001 wrote: