Jump to topic:

What should i do...

Madeline625
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2015 8:22:55 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Okay so I broke up with my GF of almost a year, a few months ago. It was really hard for her, and for me. Unfortunately I did all my crying and getting upset the night before I broke up with her. So to her it must have seemed like I didn't care but I really do. Anyway she still wants to hang out with me like we did before but I don"t want to as I miss being in a relationship with her, and I don"t' want to tell her this, as I know if me and her get back together again I know I will end up breaking up with her again. I and she are very different, I mean her humor is very offensive, and she is a bit too interested in Nazi history. She doesn't have nearly the same political views and her parents would kill her if they found out about " of the stuff she hides from them. That is why I broke up with her. I really just don"t know how to tell her that I don't want to hang out.
Lonely. and sad
Vafara
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2015 4:19:45 PM
What is wrong with being honest with her? There is absolutely nothing wrong with saying you prefer not to hang out with her right now and tell her why.
Itani
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2015 8:06:59 PM
Lol Sounds like me with the whole Nazi history thing (I'm not a Nazi though)

Anyway, you should just be honest with her
"Power tends to corrupt and absolute power corrupts absolutely." -Lord Acton

🔯`51; Has science gone to far? `51;🔯