Total Posts:37|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Rev's Will

1harderthanyouthink
Posts: 13,568
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2015 8:43:37 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/12/2015 8:43:11 PM, RevNge wrote:
I leave all my blame to Wylted.

See you in two weeks. :3

I will await your return.
"It's the PUPPY IN THE SKY!" -TBR's kid

DDO Risk King
RevNge
Posts: 13,835
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2015 8:47:36 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Speaking of which, if anyone wants to email me, leave your email below so I can chat (spam) with you. :3

Actually, that might be a bad idea, lol. Just PM it to me in the next 13 minutes.
RevNge
Posts: 13,835
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2015 8:50:20 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/12/2015 8:49:51 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 3/12/2015 8:48:57 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
Porn eh?

Old gay guys.

Damn you Wylted.
YamaVonKarma
Posts: 7,570
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2015 8:52:24 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/12/2015 8:49:51 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 3/12/2015 8:48:57 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
Porn eh?

Old gay guys.

Lol! Rev fell for that 'ol trick?
People who I've called as mafia DP1:
TUF, and YYW
RevNge
Posts: 13,835
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2015 8:53:29 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/12/2015 8:52:24 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
At 3/12/2015 8:49:51 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 3/12/2015 8:48:57 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
Porn eh?

Old gay guys.

Lol! Rev fell for that 'ol trick?

STFU m8
RevNge
Posts: 13,835
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2015 8:55:21 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Well, in the mean time, I will be playing LoL, go on G+, and watch more anime.

I might upload some stuff on YouTube.

...

WHY DOES MY LIFE FEEL SO EMPTY NOW
1harderthanyouthink
Posts: 13,568
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2015 8:56:13 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/12/2015 8:55:21 PM, RevNge wrote:
Well, in the mean time, I will be playing LoL, go on G+, and watch more anime.

I might upload some stuff on YouTube.

...

WHY DOES MY LIFE FEEL SO EMPTY NOW

Because you don't have DDO.
"It's the PUPPY IN THE SKY!" -TBR's kid

DDO Risk King
ESocialBookworm
Posts: 14,609
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2015 9:00:49 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
You're still here
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.
Deep down, we're all dumbassses who act like shittheads

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
RevNge
Posts: 13,835
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2015 9:01:05 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/12/2015 9:00:49 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
You're still here

You say like that's a bad thing.
ESocialBookworm
Posts: 14,609
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2015 9:01:33 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/12/2015 9:01:05 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 3/12/2015 9:00:49 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
You're still here

You say like that's a bad thing.

Maybe you wont get banned
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.
Deep down, we're all dumbassses who act like shittheads

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
RevNge
Posts: 13,835
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2015 9:02:07 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/12/2015 9:01:33 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 3/12/2015 9:01:05 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 3/12/2015 9:00:49 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
You're still here

You say like that's a bad thing.

Maybe you wont get banned

I wish.
1harderthanyouthink
Posts: 13,568
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2015 9:02:55 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/12/2015 9:02:07 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 3/12/2015 9:01:33 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 3/12/2015 9:01:05 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 3/12/2015 9:00:49 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
You're still here

You say like that's a bad thing.

Maybe you wont get banned

I wish.

See if you can spam to 8000 before you go.
"It's the PUPPY IN THE SKY!" -TBR's kid

DDO Risk King
ESocialBookworm
Posts: 14,609
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2015 9:03:06 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Okay so like you should spent your tme banned writing warped
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.
Deep down, we're all dumbassses who act like shittheads

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
Wylted
Posts: 23,899
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2015 9:05:29 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/12/2015 9:03:06 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
Okay so like you should spent your tme banned writing warped

He should spend his time getting a job and being a productive member of society, but instead he'll probably leach off his parents, when they should be having a house to themselves so they can have sex on top of the washing machine without fear of their son walking in.
Fat owned account
1harderthanyouthink
Posts: 13,568
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2015 9:06:50 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/12/2015 9:03:55 PM, AngelofDeath wrote:
WHAT HAPPENED??? nac

Lemonparty.
"It's the PUPPY IN THE SKY!" -TBR's kid

DDO Risk King
AngelofDeath
Posts: 2,953
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2015 9:07:12 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/12/2015 9:06:50 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 3/12/2015 9:03:55 PM, AngelofDeath wrote:
WHAT HAPPENED??? nac

Lemonparty.

wot??
I may or may not be a cat
AngelofDeath
Posts: 2,953
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2015 9:08:34 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/12/2015 9:03:06 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
Okay so like you should spent your tme banned writing warped

^^^^ this ^^^^
I may or may not be a cat
1harderthanyouthink
Posts: 13,568
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2015 9:09:56 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/12/2015 9:07:12 PM, AngelofDeath wrote:
At 3/12/2015 9:06:50 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 3/12/2015 9:03:55 PM, AngelofDeath wrote:
WHAT HAPPENED??? nac

Lemonparty.

wot??

He posted lemonparty.
"It's the PUPPY IN THE SKY!" -TBR's kid

DDO Risk King
AngelofDeath
Posts: 2,953
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2015 9:10:34 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/12/2015 9:09:56 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 3/12/2015 9:07:12 PM, AngelofDeath wrote:
At 3/12/2015 9:06:50 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 3/12/2015 9:03:55 PM, AngelofDeath wrote:
WHAT HAPPENED??? nac

Lemonparty.

wot??

He posted lemonparty.

what is a lemonparty?
I may or may not be a cat
1harderthanyouthink
Posts: 13,568
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2015 9:11:39 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/12/2015 9:10:34 PM, AngelofDeath wrote:
At 3/12/2015 9:09:56 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 3/12/2015 9:07:12 PM, AngelofDeath wrote:
At 3/12/2015 9:06:50 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 3/12/2015 9:03:55 PM, AngelofDeath wrote:
WHAT HAPPENED??? nac

Lemonparty.

wot??

He posted lemonparty.

what is a lemonparty?

A picture of old gay guys having a threesome.
"It's the PUPPY IN THE SKY!" -TBR's kid

DDO Risk King