Jump to topic:

Response Challenge!

Dazz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2015 4:03:55 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Actually I want to interact with people, who are smart. But their wording is also purposeful and their talk is mature. They show their inner best. They respond awesomely. They talk fantastically. I'm searching out that talent.

Many options we've to respond, but which one to select distinctively that appeals to most. Which makes you a favorite personality or what attributes are appealing to human nature.

The challenge.
(Criteria/topic of talk is subjective, can be a statement or suggestion or a greeting to take a start, each comment is allowed to proceed randomly)

Let's decide a winner, after 50 or 100 posts (extensions are allowed, we'll end it up when the interest would end).

(Everyone is open to decide the winner with one's own decision, we'll just try to know each other, their is no particular rule for the winner of this challenge)
Remove the "I want", remainder is the "peace". ~Al-Ghazali~
"This time will also pass", a dose to cure both; the excitement & the grievance. ~Ayaz~
Dazz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2015 4:04:12 AM
Hello to the World!
"This time will also pass", a dose to cure both; the excitement & the grievance. ~Ayaz~
Dazz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2015 4:07:18 AM
At least, it seems better than "xxxth post wins". Turning out the trend. Transformation LOL
Dazz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2015 4:17:33 AM
Like our body get tired, our hearts also. To relax your heart, you need to be sportful.