Total Posts:24|Showing Posts:1-24
Jump to topic:

Finally, SPRING BREAK

Beginner
Posts: 4,292
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2015 7:26:34 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I've been released for the next ten days.
I'm going home. I'm going to get to see my family, and not be bogged down with work.
Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyy. So excited. .___.
.
.

In other news, this needs some votes:
http://www.debate.org...
Senpai has noticed you.
RevNge
Posts: 13,835
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2015 7:41:50 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/20/2015 7:26:34 PM, Beginner wrote:
I've been released for the next ten days.
I'm going home. I'm going to get to see my family, and not be bogged down with work.
Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyy. So excited. .___.
.
.

In other news, this needs some votes:
http://www.debate.org...

Mine just finished... T_T
That1User
Posts: 1,064
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2015 7:42:32 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/20/2015 7:41:50 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 3/20/2015 7:26:34 PM, Beginner wrote:
I've been released for the next ten days.
I'm going home. I'm going to get to see my family, and not be bogged down with work.
Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyy. So excited. .___.
.
.

In other news, this needs some votes:
http://www.debate.org...

Mine just finished... T_T

Mine hasn't even started.
"Our life is what our thoughts make it."
R13; Marcus Aurelius
"When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive - to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love." -Marcus Aurelius
"Man is free at the moment he wishes to be." -Voltaire
"Every man is guilty of all the good he did not do. "-Voltaire
RevNge
Posts: 13,835
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2015 7:45:48 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/20/2015 7:42:32 PM, That1User wrote:
At 3/20/2015 7:41:50 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 3/20/2015 7:26:34 PM, Beginner wrote:
I've been released for the next ten days.
I'm going home. I'm going to get to see my family, and not be bogged down with work.
Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyy. So excited. .___.
.
.

In other news, this needs some votes:
http://www.debate.org...

Mine just finished... T_T

Mine hasn't even started.

Sorry to hear that scrub
Beginner
Posts: 4,292
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2015 10:38:35 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/20/2015 7:41:50 PM, RevNge wrote:
Mine just finished... T_T

Wow.. perfect timing. o -o
Senpai has noticed you.
TurleDoveSammie
Posts: 298
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2015 10:57:37 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/20/2015 10:38:35 PM, Beginner wrote:
At 3/20/2015 7:41:50 PM, RevNge wrote:
Mine just finished... T_T

Wow.. perfect timing. o -o

Mine just finished too. :/
RevNge
Posts: 13,835
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2015 11:18:09 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/20/2015 10:57:37 PM, TurleDoveSammie wrote:
At 3/20/2015 10:38:35 PM, Beginner wrote:
At 3/20/2015 7:41:50 PM, RevNge wrote:
Mine just finished... T_T

Wow.. perfect timing. o -o

Mine just finished too. :/

;_;
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2015 11:56:46 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/20/2015 11:56:30 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
I'm an adult so I don't get one...

This just in... I hate you all.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Surrealism
Posts: 265
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2015 12:24:21 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/20/2015 11:56:46 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 3/20/2015 11:56:30 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
I'm an adult so I don't get one...

This just in... I hate you all.

I am nourished by hate. Please say more.
Ceci n'est pas une signature.
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2015 12:42:56 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/21/2015 12:24:21 AM, Surrealism wrote:
At 3/20/2015 11:56:46 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 3/20/2015 11:56:30 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
I'm an adult so I don't get one...

This just in... I hate you all.

I am nourished by hate. Please say more.

"More"
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Surrealism
Posts: 265
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2015 12:46:02 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/21/2015 12:42:56 AM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 3/21/2015 12:24:21 AM, Surrealism wrote:
At 3/20/2015 11:56:46 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 3/20/2015 11:56:30 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
I'm an adult so I don't get one...

This just in... I hate you all.

I am nourished by hate. Please say more.

"More"

Bah. Indignant sarcasm is a mere snack to the feast that is hatred. Why must you starve me?
Ceci n'est pas une signature.
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2015 12:55:20 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/21/2015 12:46:02 AM, Surrealism wrote:
At 3/21/2015 12:42:56 AM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 3/21/2015 12:24:21 AM, Surrealism wrote:
At 3/20/2015 11:56:46 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 3/20/2015 11:56:30 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
I'm an adult so I don't get one...

This just in... I hate you all.

I am nourished by hate. Please say more.

"More"

Bah. Indignant sarcasm is a mere snack to the feast that is hatred. Why must you starve me?

If absence makes the heart grow fonder, then starvation makes the food taste better.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Surrealism
Posts: 265
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2015 12:57:06 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/21/2015 12:55:20 AM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 3/21/2015 12:46:02 AM, Surrealism wrote:
At 3/21/2015 12:42:56 AM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 3/21/2015 12:24:21 AM, Surrealism wrote:
At 3/20/2015 11:56:46 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 3/20/2015 11:56:30 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
I'm an adult so I don't get one...

This just in... I hate you all.

I am nourished by hate. Please say more.

"More"

Bah. Indignant sarcasm is a mere snack to the feast that is hatred. Why must you starve me?

If absence makes the heart grow fonder, then starvation makes the food taste better.

Right, keep giving me one potato chip at a time when I asked for a plate of french fries.
Ceci n'est pas une signature.
SamStevens
Posts: 3,819
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2015 12:57:18 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/20/2015 7:26:34 PM, Beginner wrote:
I've been released for the next ten days.
I'm going home. I'm going to get to see my family, and not be bogged down with work.
Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyy. So excited. .___.
.
.

In other news, this needs some votes:
http://www.debate.org...

Let the count down to when school resumes begin.
"This is the true horror of religion. It allows perfectly decent and sane people to believe by the billions, what only lunatics could believe on their own." Sam Harris
Life asked Death "Why do people love me but hate you?"
Death responded: "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am the painful truth."
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2015 1:06:20 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/21/2015 12:57:06 AM, Surrealism wrote:
At 3/21/2015 12:55:20 AM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 3/21/2015 12:46:02 AM, Surrealism wrote:
At 3/21/2015 12:42:56 AM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 3/21/2015 12:24:21 AM, Surrealism wrote:
At 3/20/2015 11:56:46 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 3/20/2015 11:56:30 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
I'm an adult so I don't get one...

This just in... I hate you all.

I am nourished by hate. Please say more.

"More"

Bah. Indignant sarcasm is a mere snack to the feast that is hatred. Why must you starve me?

If absence makes the heart grow fonder, then starvation makes the food taste better.

Right, keep giving me one potato chip at a time when I asked for a plate of french fries.

We wouldn't want to sppil your appetite. And fries are soooooo unhealthy.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Surrealism
Posts: 265
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2015 1:07:56 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/21/2015 1:06:20 AM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 3/21/2015 12:57:06 AM, Surrealism wrote:
At 3/21/2015 12:55:20 AM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 3/21/2015 12:46:02 AM, Surrealism wrote:
At 3/21/2015 12:42:56 AM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 3/21/2015 12:24:21 AM, Surrealism wrote:
At 3/20/2015 11:56:46 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 3/20/2015 11:56:30 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
I'm an adult so I don't get one...

This just in... I hate you all.

I am nourished by hate. Please say more.

"More"

Bah. Indignant sarcasm is a mere snack to the feast that is hatred. Why must you starve me?

If absence makes the heart grow fonder, then starvation makes the food taste better.

Right, keep giving me one potato chip at a time when I asked for a plate of french fries.

We wouldn't want to sppil your appetite. And fries are soooooo unhealthy.

Look, I've been good. I've been eating nothing but anxiety and existential dread for a month. Isn't it time I treated myself?
Ceci n'est pas une signature.
Beginner
Posts: 4,292
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2015 1:34:14 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/20/2015 11:56:30 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
I'm an adult so I don't get one...

Sounds like you've got a stable job.
Don't you have a set number of days off that you can use for vacation (vacation days or something like that?).. create an artificial break for yourself almost any time of the year.
I'd say that's even better. :)
Senpai has noticed you.
RevNge
Posts: 13,835
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2015 1:35:51 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/21/2015 1:30:08 PM, Beginner wrote:
I spent the first day of my spring break cleaning and packing. .__.

Sucks to be you m8
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2015 1:47:10 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/21/2015 1:34:14 PM, Beginner wrote:
At 3/20/2015 11:56:30 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
I'm an adult so I don't get one...

Sounds like you've got a stable job.
Don't you have a set number of days off that you can use for vacation (vacation days or something like that?).. create an artificial break for yourself almost any time of the year.
I'd say that's even better. :)

Well, let's see. Spring break = 1 week. Winter break = 2 weeks. Summer break = 13 weeks. My vacation = 3 weeks a year... yeah, loads better.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2015 2:04:08 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/21/2015 1:55:29 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
Don't make any surprise babies on spring break.

Why not? Babies build character!
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Beginner
Posts: 4,292
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2015 3:07:24 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/21/2015 1:47:10 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
Well, let's see. Spring break = 1 week. Winter break = 2 weeks. Summer break = 13 weeks. My vacation = 3 weeks a year... yeah, loads better.

Summer break is OP. XD
Senpai has noticed you.