Jump to topic:

All my opponents need do is not forfeit

Ragnar
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2015 9:37:50 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
This is not a call out thread, I shall mention no names (it'd be useless to try to guess, as most if not all their votes have been deleted), nor shall I link any debates...

I've done a lot of offend people. A good fraction of it I was clearly in the wrong, on similar sized fraction sharing needles is smarter than the complaints people had
(which isn't even to say I was in the right). A good example of my controversial actions being the vote reviews I used to do in comment sections, which most often were explaining to people why their votes were about to be deleted (a tradition which I'm proud to say lives on, in a more official capacity).

I'm a good debater, not to say a great one. I try to stay sporting by basing the quality of my arguments, on the quality I expect any one opponent to offer. I largely have to do this, because otherwise people tend quit the site (or at least FF then make new accounts).

I've come to the conclusion that for many voters, all my opponents need do to 'win,' is quite simply not forfeit. Some of this is of course accountable to voting alliances, another portion to bias on the debate resolutions, but I do not feel those account for all. There are even numerous votes against me with such poor justification as I did not agree with my opponent and concede the debate.

This solidified awhile back during a rematch on a women's rights debate, to which I did not hold back, mopping the floor with the misogynist so thoroughly they quit the site after only two rounds. I then over advertised the debate (the former had barely been advertised), to ensure the original voters would see it... Predictable outcome, not one changed vote on the re-match.

Needless to say, this has exponentially increased the preparation time I put into each debate. Considering our short debate windows (3 days maximum), during school semesters I can rarely (if ever) put the time in for any serious debate.

Anyone else end up feeling this way?
Unofficial DDO Guide: http://goo.gl...
(It's probably the best help resource here, other than talking to people...)

Voting Standards: https://goo.gl...

And please disable Smart-Quotes: https://goo.gl...
Ragnar
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2016 12:30:24 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
In short, goodbye DDO.
I will not claim this is forever, but at least a few months.

Why? I distrust the direction this site.

Why it matters? I have been one of the best contributors to this site; just consider the New Users Guide, and more generally getting people hooked on Google Docs.

---

The placement into this thread is quite intentional (as much as on principle I disagree with necroposting). The problems I've previously mentioned (which not a single person has disagreed with the validity thereof), in addition to the presence of multiple respected members thinking quotations from their imaginary friends are valid sources, are why I should have left a long time ago. While I do not claim perfection, I firmly believe in the merit of the individual debate determining the winner, as opposed to who wins being a popularity contest which supersedes the actual content within.

There are two key issues that are causing me to leave:

1. Vote Trading.
I once wrote "I believe voting should not be based on preexisting bias, I think it is safe to say the strong majority of us agree (http://www.debate.org...)." I no longer think this is a majority view, but a minority one. Even our current president (who I otherwise think does a fine job) is openly involved in a positive only vote trade alliance with his boyfriend (as previously described "...if A votes solely in B's favor, B will solely vote in A's favor."). Whatever can be said in favor of such trades, they lead to such a strong bias that point allocations are made in in non-scoring debates (http://www.debate.org...). Should bias not even tied to the debate topic (which is also bad) really be the prime determinant in voting?

I view debating as a mental sport, but let's compare it to a physical one: should football be decided not by athleticism/tactics/etc., rather by which team the fans prefer? I answer no. I fully admit it works fine for American Idol, but that is not the type of competition I'm here for.

2. Site functionality.
There are a multitude of issues with this. Last time I tried to have a debate here, Juggle's latest update caused my whole browser to constantly crash; this happened from even scrolling through the page to read my opponent's case. I believe the competition should be competing ideas, not fighting the site to so much as read those ideas (let alone post your own without too many errors added).

Pages can't even load until after adservices.dev.jugglesites loads; on average it's fine, but at times it makes the site itself not load; simply having the space set in the layout for those ads would likely fix this.

The landing page for this site has turned into a joke for no reason; it asks us to vote on debates that are already over... I don't even want to know what they're thinking on that one (yes I know it might have taken upward to fifteen minutes' work to revert that change).

On top of a multitude of other problems they've no doubt added.

3. Voting Standards (bonus).
I'm sure things are better now under the current vote moderator, but this issue has left a lasting negative impression on me.

To my knowledge I've had a total of one vote deleted. While I suspect it was deleted for not voting in favor of the then vote moderator on another debate, I will proceed assuming that is purely a misjudgment on my part...

I highly disagree with any voting standard that if universally enforced calls for any and every vote on the site to be deleted. Remember that according to then vote moderator, any vote which regardless of copy/pasted debate specific reference material from the individual debate, technically "could be said of any debate" should be deleted. There does not exist any vote on this site which passes that standard.

The notion of Tabula Rasa Voting is a connected issue. To even understand the basic voting requirements, or roll of BoP, is to be a non-Tabula Rasa voter. Logic is a skill we gain over our life; otherwise the perfect voter would be a baby. Yes, we vote as bias free as possible (I know vote traders disagree, but I'm stating my view), but I can't function pretending to be illiterate. This problem is easily exemplified by the fact that it at least used to be an issue to vote against someone for not having a case, if you don't also explain in length why not having any case matters to the voting (you know, one debater types some gibberish no better than 'fsadklasdf' the other gives any case other than a concession). For another example: Someone Gish Gallops a bunch of off topic crap, then says 'Vote PRO,' and a voter does not itemize each thing for why they did not automatically win when they clearly said they did (which proves the vote is horrible, for not voting in favor of the unrefuted (or perhaps pre-refuted) 'I win' claim... only made worse by not going into longer than the debate itself explanations of off topic lines of reasoning).

As I said, I'm sure things are better now regarding that. Even on that incident above, I do not think that was the average application of the voting standards.

---

For those still here, sincerely do I wish you the best. If this site ever becomes more about debating than socializing again, someone please notify me, but in the meantime I have Facebook for online social needs.

Maikuru
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2016 1:00:59 AM
At 1/7/2016 12:30:24 AM, Ragnar wrote:

Couldn't agree more about the site no longer being about debating. I recall the days when the front page was composed of a long list of debates currently in the debating phase, the debate leaderboard, open challenges, and debates to vote on. Now, debates occupy a cute little tab at the top of the screen lol. It's actually quite funny.

I also agree with your frustration over voting. I no longer participate in debates because voting on the site is 1) abysmally low and 2) a topic of public critique. I have always supported the idea that people should stop using the site the moment it is no longer entertaining, so I support your decision to depart, for whatever length of time you choose.
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2016 3:38:03 AM
This is compounded idiocy. Not only does he vastly overestimate his significance, but he plainly fails to even begin to correctly describe this site's status quo.
Tsar of DDO
donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2016 8:41:03 AM
This thread made me realize that I'm not doing enough to fix the voting issues on this site.
-- Don't forget to submit your unvoted debates to the Voter's Union --

OFFICIAL DK/TUF 2016 Platform: http://www.debate.org...

My Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com...
#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2016 3:00:35 PM
At 1/7/2016 8:41:03 AM, donald.keller wrote:
This thread made me realize that I'm not doing enough to fix the voting issues on this site.

There are all kinds of problems with voting issues on this site, and that's to be expected. Not all people can read and correctly judge a debate, and in fact most can't. What we hope for is that people use their best effort to get it right, because that's what judges owe debaters.

The people who whine about how voting has become a problem to a greater extent than in the past (i.e. the OP and others) are misguided.

I think that the thing that people should try to do now is just to continue to produce high quality RFD's, and leave them where people can see them, as models of what RFD's should look like.

My RFD's, for example, serve that purpose. Some others do, but Ragnar can't write RFD's like I do. Like, it's just not within his capacity, and he's not that great of a judge. He thinks he is (as many people do), but he's not.

There are others who are the same way... they 'think' they're great judges, but they've got lots of room for improvement.

The biggest issue is that people don't know what an RFD must do, or, if they know, they don't understand what that means.
Tsar of DDO
Ragnar
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2016 6:39:03 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 1/7/2016 1:00:59 AM, Maikuru wrote:
Couldn't agree more about the site no longer being about debating. I recall the days when the front page was composed of a long list of debates currently in the debating phase, the debate leaderboard, open challenges, and debates to vote on. Now, debates occupy a cute little tab at the top of the screen lol. It's actually quite funny.

I also agree with your frustration over voting. I no longer participate in debates because voting on the site is 1) abysmally low and 2) a topic of public critique. I have always supported the idea that people should stop using the site the moment it is no longer entertaining, so I support your decision to depart, for whatever length of time you choose.

Thank you for supporting in my decision, and for giving feedback on your own experience with similar issues.

Ragnar
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2016 6:42:02 PM
At 1/7/2016 3:00:35 PM, YYW wrote:

Stalker,
You've previously indicated regret over your behavior toward me, and I am sorry that I falsely assumed it was regret over what your actions say about you, perhaps even a wish to be a better man, rather than just regret over losing contact with me as a result of your unwelcome pursuit. To be crystal clear; your obsession with me with me is non-reciprocal.

Please cease following me around. Particularly when it's to complain about how it's not fair that
"objective reality" is out to get you. The same also applies even if it's to continue to complain about how you think the English language is wrong and that we should all use your weird language instead (how many weeks did you follow me around to different threads, over your insistence that nothing is a problem unless a solution is first defined?).

Yes I know it hurts your precious feelings that when reality does not conform you your active imagination, but when you follow me around so pathetically I will point out your utter insanity: Case in point, even in this thread you claimed to have psychic powers, "He thinks he is [a great judge] (as many people do), but he's not."
If you are neither claiming to have psychic powers, nor that your cognitive dissonance is more meaningful to reality than what actually happens outside your imagination (as you have a history of insisting), please provide even one quote of me calling myself "a great judge"? With a link, since you lying some more about what people have written and putting it inside quotation marks, then demanding because you said that about them, that they must have actually said it, is just evidence of your need for psychiatric help (the very help you claim others need when you're caught blatantly lying). How many different times have you cried about being caught doing that? Even one it is too many for any principled person.

---

Since your stalking (which you have been repeatedly asked to cease) succeeded in getting me to login at least one more time, I'll examine more closely the unbridled imbecility of your statements.

"[Ragnar] vastly overestimate his significance."
I suppose if something like spamming into Last Posts Wins threads is the standard for quality contributions, then you are indeed right. Under nearly any other standard you're wrong. Even courtesy glance into the NEW MEMBERS READ ME thread indicates the high value of my contributions; not to say I am second best or anything, but I am the second named member in that thread (after Airmax, who is more dedicated to this site than my Keurig is to making coffee). Of course a Google Doc inspired by my work is mentioned before my own; however, I said, "I have been one of the best contributors," not the best. Were the value of my contributions negative, Bsh1 and Zaradi would be fools to follow my example via the selection of Google Docs instead of the usual forum posts. Are you calling them fools? Heck, if I were merely a mediocre contributor, my contributions would be overstated but still not "vastly overestimate[d]."
http://www.debate.org...

"He plainly fails to even begin to correctly describe this site's status quo."
For this statement to be something other than lunacy, none of my statements about the status quo can be correct (otherwise I would have at the last begun to correctly describe it). So you are insisting that Bsh1 is not doing a fine job? Or that he is not the the current president? Given that he openly admits to being in a positive only vote trade alliance, perhaps you think he is lying when he claims that? If so please list the debates you and he have voted against each other on. And yes, a vote trade alliance based on love and/or lust, is still exactly that; a vote trade alliance. Or I suppose by status quo you might mean what a bang-up job Juggle does keeping errors off this site? That landing page asking users to vote on post voting period debates for example. It would not fix your failure at proper use of the English language, the final issue would be if you find fault with the current voting moderator, and are thus critiquing my statement "I'm sure things are better now under the current vote moderator"; but even if you prove they're bad, that would still leave your claim firmly falsified if I were not entirely wrong about the old one (such as the problems with demanding Tabula Rasa voters, who was it again who called that "illusory"? For someone who is "never wrong," you contradict yourself quite a bit).

"models of what RFD's should look like. My RFD's, for example, serve that purpose."
Said by someone who either can't, or chooses not to, consistently read even the first 60 words of debates before voting. This only affirms how much your standards of judging debates are not based on the content within the debate. I worry you serious think users should follow your example by not reading debates before voting on them.

"Ragnar can't write RFD's like I do. Like, it's just not within his capacity."
Given the utter failing at fair judging you represent, thank you for the compliment. This is no surprise, your intellect operates at a level where you actually defend the quality of such RFD's as 7 points for "Don't SPAM the forums." And the classic "o.o -.- o.o o.O?"

"The biggest issue is that people don't know what an RFD must do,"
Quite incongruous coming from someone who claims infallibility ("lol... I am never wrong." http://www.debate.org...), yet when asked to point inside a debate to the content you referenced in a RFD, you failed to find said content inside the debate (http://www.debate.org...). Further you bleat over the very notion of others voting based on fair judgement, instead of pre-determined bias. Then you insist that all other voters on debates you voted on are wrong: "Anyone who disagrees is wrong."

(For anyone not familiar with the English language, disagree is defined as "to have a different opinion," meaning any other opinion than his, even the same side winning for different reasons.)

Again, the very fact that your feelings are so often hurt by "objective reality" disagreeing with you, when you're "never wrong," is proof of your need for professional help.

YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2016 7:43:05 PM
At 2/27/2016 6:42:02 PM, Ragnar wrote:

Stalker,
You've previously indicated regret over your behavior toward me, and I am sorry that I falsely assumed it was regret over what your actions say about you, perhaps even a wish to be a better man, rather than just regret over losing contact with me as a result of your unwelcome pursuit. To be crystal clear; your obsession with me with me is non-reciprocal.

Please cease following me around. Particularly when it's to complain about how it's not fair that
"objective reality" is out to get you. The same also applies even if it's to continue to complain about how you think the English language is wrong and that we should all use your weird language instead (how many weeks did you follow me around to different threads, over your insistence that nothing is a problem unless a solution is first defined?).

Yes I know it hurts your precious feelings that when reality does not conform you your active imagination, but when you follow me around so pathetically I will point out your utter insanity: Case in point, even in this thread you claimed to have psychic powers, "He thinks he is [a great judge] (as many people do), but he's not."
If you are neither claiming to have psychic powers, nor that your cognitive dissonance is more meaningful to reality than what actually happens outside your imagination (as you have a history of insisting), please provide even one quote of me calling myself "a great judge"? With a link, since you lying some more about what people have written and putting it inside quotation marks, then demanding because you said that about them, that they must have actually said it, is just evidence of your need for psychiatric help (the very help you claim others need when you're caught blatantly lying). How many different times have you cried about being caught doing that? Even one it is too many for any principled person.

---

Since your stalking (which you have been repeatedly asked to cease) succeeded in getting me to login at least one more time, I'll examine more closely the unbridled imbecility of your statements.

I suppose if something like spamming into Last Posts Wins threads is the standard for quality contributions, then you are indeed right. Under nearly any other standard you're wrong. Even courtesy glance into the NEW MEMBERS READ ME thread indicates the high value of my contributions; not to say I am second best or anything, but I am the second named member in that thread (after Airmax, who is more dedicated to this site than my Keurig is to making coffee). Of course a Google Doc inspired by my work is mentioned before my own; however, I said, "I have been one of the best contributors," not the best. Were the value of my contributions negative, Bsh1 and Zaradi would be fools to follow my example via the selection of Google Docs instead of the usual forum posts. Are you calling them fools? Heck, if I were merely a mediocre contributor, my contributions would be overstated but still not "vastly overestimate[d]."

For this statement to be something other than lunacy, none of my statements about the status quo can be correct (otherwise I would have at the last begun to correctly describe it). So you are insisting that Bsh1 is not doing a fine job? Or that he is not the the current president? Given that he openly admits to being in a positive only vote trade alliance, perhaps you think he is lying when he claims that? If so please list the debates you and he have voted against each other on. And yes, a vote trade alliance based on love and/or lust, is still exactly that; a vote trade alliance. Or I suppose by status quo you might mean what a bang-up job Juggle does keeping errors off this site? That landing page asking users to vote on post voting period debates for example. It would not fix your failure at proper use of the English language, the final issue would be if you find fault with the current voting moderator, and are thus critiquing my statement "I'm sure things are better now under the current vote moderator"; but even if you prove they're bad, that would still leave your claim firmly falsified if I were not entirely wrong about the old one (such as the problems with demanding Tabula Rasa voters, who was it again who called that "illusory"? For someone who is "never wrong," you contradict yourself quite a bit).

"models of what RFD's should look like. My RFD's, for example, serve that purpose."
Said by someone who either can't, or chooses not to, consistently read even the first 60 words of debates before voting. This only affirms how much your standards of judging debates are not based on the content within the debate. I worry you serious think users should follow your example by not reading debates before voting on them.

Given the utter failing at fair judging you represent, thank you for the compliment. This is no surprise, your intellect operates at a level where you actually defend the quality of such RFD's as 7 points for "Don't SPAM the forums." And the classic "o.o -.- o.o o.O?"

Quite incongruous coming from someone who claims infallibility ("lol... I am never wrong." http://www.debate.org...), yet when asked to point inside a debate to the content you referenced in a RFD, you failed to find said content inside the debate (http://www.debate.org...). Further you bleat over the very notion of others voting based on fair judgement, instead of pre-determined bias. Then you insist that all other voters on debates you voted on are wrong: "Anyone who disagrees is wrong."

(For anyone not familiar with the English language, disagree is defined as "to have a different opinion," meaning any other opinion than his, even the same side winning for different reasons.)

Again, the very fact that your feelings are so often hurt by "objective reality" disagreeing with you, when you're "never wrong," is proof of your need for professional help.

I should strongly encourage you to seek the services of a mental health professional. Your last post is deeply troubling and frankly I worry about the extent to which you pose a danger to yourself and others.

Good day.
Tsar of DDO
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2016 7:47:55 PM
I should emphasize that schizophrenic paranoia is not something to take lightly. But when a person such as Ragnar feels so compelled to write a treatise on how I am stalking him when in reality o simply responded to his post there are greater issues that must truly en addressed. I should further note that paranoid ideation a are certainly not a unique experience and even there are other toxic members on this site that generally display the signs (although for different reasons than was the here) this case is one which undoubtedly caused me particular concern.
Tsar of DDO
Rosalie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2016 7:49:42 PM
At 2/27/2016 7:43:05 PM, YYW wrote:

Stalker,

---

I should strongly encourage you to seek the services of a mental health professional. Your last post is deeply troubling and frankly I worry about the extent to which you pose a danger to yourself and others.

Good day.

Uhm...why?
" We need more videos of cat's playing the piano on the internet" - My art professor.

"Criticism is easier to take when you realize that the only people who aren't criticized are those who don't take risks." - Donald Trump
Ragnar
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2016 8:05:17 PM
At 2/27/2016 7:49:42 PM, Rosalie wrote:
...just evidence of your need for psychiatric help (the very help you claim others need when you're caught blatantly lying...

Good day.

Uhm...why?

See the bolded above. He has a habit of doing this when caught lying.

YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2016 8:06:49 PM
At 2/27/2016 7:49:42 PM, Rosalie wrote:

Stalker,

---

Good day.

Uhm...why?

Ragnar has a history of very troubling behavior on the site; some of which he even references in his OP. But this thread generally was something that was totally inapropriate to begin with, and his insistence on returning to get the last word is even more so.

His failures and deficiencies as a judge really don't even matter. More pressing is his obsessive personality, and abnormally acute sense of paranoia here. You will notice that he responded to me by calling me "stalker."

That's just troubling; especially in the context that it arises. That, in the context of the rest of his posts would generally suggest that he's on the edge of a breakdown, and for his own sake I don't want that to happen.
Tsar of DDO
Ragnar
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2016 6:09:53 AM
The multiple replies from my stalker were so predictable, I even stated above what type of tantrum he'd pull for being called out on his many distortions of reality: "the very [psychiatric] help [YYW] claim others need when [he's] caught blatantly lying."

At 2/27/2016 8:06:49 PM, YYW wrote:
You will notice that he responded to me by calling me "stalker."

Ah yet more complaints from him about the English language being used properly. Ironically from someone with such obvious emotional problems, that he needed to start a thread complaining about the injustice of restraining orders against him.

Stalker as defined by Merriam-Webster "to pursue obsessively and to the point of harassment". And by Google: "a person who harasses or persecutes someone with unwanted and obsessive attention."

Harass as defined by Merriam-Webster "to annoy or bother (someone) in a constant or repeated way." And Google as "make repeated small-scale attacks on (an enemy)."

Following me so closely that a mere three hours after I deactivate my account he goes into my goodbye thread (which wasn't even posted on the main forum), to launch more attacks against me (which I have proven were moronic), when he has a history of randomly popping into places to launch off topic attacks against me... YYW denying he's a stalker for having opening committed the very definition of stalking, is as comical as Donald Trump claiming he can't be a rapist (as his ex-wife accused him of) on the grounds that he's too confident for any woman to refuse (as he revoltingly stated in his defense).

He even goes so far as to declare anyone who calls him out on his habitual falsehoods is "a danger to [them]self and others." I suppose his egotistical head might explode killing us all? Or was he just stating his intent to go around harming people?

Let's see what someone he respects has to say about his behavior?

At 11/21/2015 10:27:25 PM, YYW wrote:
Be skeptical of people who just toss things like psychological diagnosis of other people around, without laying a proper foundation for it. Be more skeptical of people who seem to "diagnose" people with any variety of things on the basis of their incompetent subjective reaction. If a person makes such a claim (even if the person making that kind of claim is me), you should demand that they justify themselves, or ignore what they're saying.

I've laid a firm foundation of evidence to justify my allegation, whereas YYW just has threats of violence against me and others (disagreeing with him "pose[s] a danger to [my]self and others").

YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2016 6:16:38 AM
At 2/28/2016 6:09:53 AM, Ragnar wrote:
The multiple replies from my stalker

roflmao dude you really need help
Tsar of DDO
Ragnar
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2016 6:20:30 AM
At 2/28/2016 6:17:15 AM, YYW wrote:
So angry... ever consider taking... oh wait... yeah.

And to follow up his threats of violence, he talks about how "angry" he is.

YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2016 6:22:21 AM
At 2/28/2016 6:20:30 AM, Ragnar wrote:

Violence? lol.... why go right to violence? I was suggesting taking medication... but we know what that leads too.

I think the fact that you got "violence" out of what I said is proof enough of your needing help.

I worry for your wellbeing, man... need to chill.
Tsar of DDO
Ragnar
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2016 6:25:11 AM
At 2/28/2016 6:22:21 AM, YYW wrote:

Violence? lol.... why go right to violence? I was suggesting taking medication... but we know what that leads too.

I think the fact that you got "violence" out of what I said is proof enough of your needing help.

And you really need to take adult literacy classes.

YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2016 6:27:26 AM
At 2/28/2016 6:25:11 AM, Ragnar wrote:

I don't think so, but I really am concerned for you. First you think I'm stalking you because I replied to someone else in a forum that you created 11 months ago; then you have a total meltdown... it's kind of troubling.

I worry about your stability. There are people who can help you with that... lots of resources out there.
Tsar of DDO
Ragnar
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2016 6:48:50 AM
At 2/28/2016 6:27:26 AM, YYW wrote:

I don't think so, but I really am concerned for you. First you think I'm stalking you because I replied to someone else in a forum that you created 11 months ago; then you have a total meltdown... it's kind of troubling.

I worry about your stability. There are people who can help you with that... lots of resources out there.

You've been a stalker of mine a lot longer than that. You merely toned it down for awhile after the moderation got involved against your obsession. As evidenced by you following me here to spew your stupidity out through the keyboard, your weird interest in me has not abated. Three hours after I post a goodbye and deactivate my account, you begin repeatedly replying to it. If you did not want attention from me, you would have simply ignored it, but instead you bait me back, then act surprised at being corrected, and further insist that correcting you is dangerous.

Please leave me alone, and get a life. Or don't get a life, just stop taking an interest in mine.

YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2016 6:52:12 AM
At 2/28/2016 6:48:50 AM, Ragnar wrote:
At 2/28/2016 6:27:26 AM, YYW wrote:

You've been a stalker of mine a lot longer than that. You merely toned it down for awhile after the moderation got involved against your obsession. As evidenced by you following me here to spew your stupidity out through the keyboard, your weird interest in me has not abated. Three hours after I post a goodbye and deactivate my account, you begin repeatedly replying to it. If you did not want attention from me, you would have simply ignored it, but instead you bait me back, then act surprised at being corrected, and further insist that correcting you is dangerous.

Please leave me alone, and get a life. Or don't get a life, just stop taking an interest in mine.

So I am responsible for your actions?
Tsar of DDO
Rosalie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2016 6:53:03 AM
Boys...boys....calm down.
" We need more videos of cat's playing the piano on the internet" - My art professor.

"Criticism is easier to take when you realize that the only people who aren't criticized are those who don't take risks." - Donald Trump
Ragnar
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2016 2:43:45 PM
For anyone interested in a quick English lesson:

Threat defined by Merriam-Webster "a statement saying you will be harmed if you do not do what someone wants you to do."

YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2016 3:00:56 PM
At 2/28/2016 2:43:45 PM, Ragnar wrote:

Threat defined by Merriam-Webster "a statement saying you will be harmed if you do not do what someone wants you to do."

I think you need help.
Tsar of DDO
Ragnar
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2016 3:03:13 PM
At 2/28/2016 3:00:56 PM, YYW wrote:

I think you need help.

I requested you cease and desist, then did not reply to you, and still you spam my notifications.

YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2016 3:12:11 PM
At 2/28/2016 3:03:13 PM, Ragnar wrote:
At 2/28/2016 3:00:56 PM, YYW wrote:

I think you need help.

I requested you cease and desist, then did not reply to you, and still you spam my notifications.

So I am responsible for you replying to me?
Tsar of DDO
Ragnar
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2016 3:15:58 PM
Stalker, stop following me around. For the last time, please get your own life.