Total Posts:53|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

14,000 Posts: AMA

1harderthanyouthink
Posts: 13,745
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2015 10:17:04 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Who is your favorite male model?
I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon.

So much has gone, and little is new.

DDO Risk King
RevNge
Posts: 13,835
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2015 11:09:34 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/24/2015 9:54:49 PM, bsh1 wrote:
This is my 14,000th post. Ask me anything :) You may (or may not) get an answer.



How do you feel that I am slowly but surely catching up to you?
Lee001
Posts: 3,168
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2015 11:35:46 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/24/2015 11:09:34 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 3/24/2015 9:54:49 PM, bsh1 wrote:
This is my 14,000th post. Ask me anything :) You may (or may not) get an answer.



How do you feel that I am slowly but surely catching up to you?

Oooooohhh burnned.
"Condoms are societal constructs created by the government to restrain 'Murican freedom!"-SolonKR

"But I jest and digress (sick rhymes, yo); every boob is equal in the eyes of the Lord."- SolonKR

"Oh Hey, Seeing Artichokes Makes Me Want to Have Sex."- SolonKR

"Yep, but anyone who touches my hair immediately ascends to the heavens..You're already an angel, so touching my hair can do nothing <3" -SolonKR

My hubby Hayd <3 <3
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 24,988
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2015 3:35:58 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/24/2015 9:54:49 PM, bsh1 wrote:
This is my 14,000th post. Ask me anything :) You may (or may not) get an answer.

What was your first job?
At least the noble sheep provides us warm sweaters. All your hides would provide are coward pants. - Dick Solomon

"I call albatross!" - seventhprofessor
bsh1
Posts: 29,018
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2015 4:41:15 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/24/2015 10:17:04 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
Who is your favorite male model?

Nikita Gutsu. If you asked me who was the hottest famous person I can think of, it would be Theo James.
I'm a Bish.
bsh1
Posts: 29,018
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2015 4:41:42 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/24/2015 11:09:34 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 3/24/2015 9:54:49 PM, bsh1 wrote:
This is my 14,000th post. Ask me anything :) You may (or may not) get an answer.



How do you feel that I am slowly but surely catching up to you?

I feel like I have more of a life than you do.
I'm a Bish.
bsh1
Posts: 29,018
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2015 4:41:56 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/24/2015 11:35:46 PM, Lee001 wrote:
At 3/24/2015 11:09:34 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 3/24/2015 9:54:49 PM, bsh1 wrote:
This is my 14,000th post. Ask me anything :) You may (or may not) get an answer.



How do you feel that I am slowly but surely catching up to you?

Oooooohhh burnned.

Lol...not really...
I'm a Bish.
bsh1
Posts: 29,018
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2015 4:42:32 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/25/2015 3:35:58 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 3/24/2015 9:54:49 PM, bsh1 wrote:
This is my 14,000th post. Ask me anything :) You may (or may not) get an answer.

What was your first job?

I worked for my state's general assembly...but that was only for a few weeks.
I'm a Bish.
Lee001
Posts: 3,168
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2015 4:43:29 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Favorite singer?
"Condoms are societal constructs created by the government to restrain 'Murican freedom!"-SolonKR

"But I jest and digress (sick rhymes, yo); every boob is equal in the eyes of the Lord."- SolonKR

"Oh Hey, Seeing Artichokes Makes Me Want to Have Sex."- SolonKR

"Yep, but anyone who touches my hair immediately ascends to the heavens..You're already an angel, so touching my hair can do nothing <3" -SolonKR

My hubby Hayd <3 <3
bsh1
Posts: 29,018
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2015 4:43:54 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/25/2015 12:02:10 PM, Cermank wrote:
3 personality traits you are incredibly attracted to

- Inquisitiveness/Curiosity
- Goofiness: a willingness to channel your inner child
- Self-Confidence (but not arrogance)
I'm a Bish.
RevNge
Posts: 13,835
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2015 4:44:10 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/25/2015 4:41:42 PM, bsh1 wrote:
At 3/24/2015 11:09:34 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 3/24/2015 9:54:49 PM, bsh1 wrote:
This is my 14,000th post. Ask me anything :) You may (or may not) get an answer.



How do you feel that I am slowly but surely catching up to you?

I feel like I have more of a life than you do.

O rlly m8 dun h8 appreci8 my 8fold postin m8
Lee001
Posts: 3,168
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2015 4:44:50 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/25/2015 4:44:06 PM, bsh1 wrote:
At 3/25/2015 4:43:29 PM, Lee001 wrote:
Favorite singer?

Lorde

Favorite song by Lorde? :)
"Condoms are societal constructs created by the government to restrain 'Murican freedom!"-SolonKR

"But I jest and digress (sick rhymes, yo); every boob is equal in the eyes of the Lord."- SolonKR

"Oh Hey, Seeing Artichokes Makes Me Want to Have Sex."- SolonKR

"Yep, but anyone who touches my hair immediately ascends to the heavens..You're already an angel, so touching my hair can do nothing <3" -SolonKR

My hubby Hayd <3 <3
bsh1
Posts: 29,018
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2015 4:45:26 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/25/2015 4:44:10 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 3/25/2015 4:41:42 PM, bsh1 wrote:
At 3/24/2015 11:09:34 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 3/24/2015 9:54:49 PM, bsh1 wrote:
This is my 14,000th post. Ask me anything :) You may (or may not) get an answer.



How do you feel that I am slowly but surely catching up to you?

I feel like I have more of a life than you do.

O rlly m8 dun h8 appreci8 my 8fold postin m8

I rest my case.
I'm a Bish.
bsh1
Posts: 29,018
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2015 4:46:27 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/25/2015 4:44:50 PM, Lee001 wrote:
At 3/25/2015 4:44:06 PM, bsh1 wrote:
At 3/25/2015 4:43:29 PM, Lee001 wrote:
Favorite singer?

Lorde

Favorite song by Lorde? :)

That's a really tough one...I like Bravado, Million Dollar Bills, and Buzzcut Season...It's really hard to decide...OMG...
I'm a Bish.
RevNge
Posts: 13,835
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2015 4:48:18 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/25/2015 4:45:26 PM, bsh1 wrote:
At 3/25/2015 4:44:10 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 3/25/2015 4:41:42 PM, bsh1 wrote:
At 3/24/2015 11:09:34 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 3/24/2015 9:54:49 PM, bsh1 wrote:
This is my 14,000th post. Ask me anything :) You may (or may not) get an answer.



How do you feel that I am slowly but surely catching up to you?

I feel like I have more of a life than you do.

O rlly m8 dun h8 appreci8 my 8fold postin m8

I rest my case.

No, because I will give you cancer with the repetition of my 8's, reducing your life while reducing mine as well, albeit at a slower rate as I am immune to the power of the 8...m8.
bsh1
Posts: 29,018
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2015 4:49:04 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/25/2015 4:48:18 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 3/25/2015 4:45:26 PM, bsh1 wrote:
I rest my case.

No, because I will give you cancer with the repetition of my 8's, reducing your life while reducing mine as well, albeit at a slower rate as I am immune to the power of the 8...m8.

*rolls eyes*
I'm a Bish.
RevNge
Posts: 13,835
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2015 4:51:12 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/25/2015 4:49:04 PM, bsh1 wrote:
At 3/25/2015 4:48:18 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 3/25/2015 4:45:26 PM, bsh1 wrote:
I rest my case.

No, because I will give you cancer with the repetition of my 8's, reducing your life while reducing mine as well, albeit at a slower rate as I am immune to the power of the 8...m8.

*rolls eyes*

y u h8in m8 dat 8nt gr8
bsh1
Posts: 29,018
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2015 4:52:10 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/25/2015 4:51:12 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 3/25/2015 4:49:04 PM, bsh1 wrote:
At 3/25/2015 4:48:18 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 3/25/2015 4:45:26 PM, bsh1 wrote:
I rest my case.

No, because I will give you cancer with the repetition of my 8's, reducing your life while reducing mine as well, albeit at a slower rate as I am immune to the power of the 8...m8.

*rolls eyes*

y u h8in m8 dat 8nt gr8

Dear god...
I'm a Bish.
RevNge
Posts: 13,835
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2015 4:53:04 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/25/2015 4:52:10 PM, bsh1 wrote:
At 3/25/2015 4:51:12 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 3/25/2015 4:49:04 PM, bsh1 wrote:
At 3/25/2015 4:48:18 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 3/25/2015 4:45:26 PM, bsh1 wrote:
I rest my case.

No, because I will give you cancer with the repetition of my 8's, reducing your life while reducing mine as well, albeit at a slower rate as I am immune to the power of the 8...m8.

*rolls eyes*

y u h8in m8 dat 8nt gr8

Dear god...

I can do this aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaall day.

m8
WillYouMarryMe
Posts: 247
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2015 5:09:48 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/24/2015 9:54:49 PM, bsh1 wrote:
This is my 14,000th post. Ask me anything :) You may (or may not) get an answer.

see username
bsh1
Posts: 29,018
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2015 5:11:14 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/25/2015 5:09:48 PM, WillYouMarryMe wrote:
At 3/24/2015 9:54:49 PM, bsh1 wrote:
This is my 14,000th post. Ask me anything :) You may (or may not) get an answer.

see username

No...Sorry. Spoken for.
I'm a Bish.
WillYouMarryMe
Posts: 247
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2015 5:14:14 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/25/2015 5:11:14 PM, bsh1 wrote:
At 3/25/2015 5:09:48 PM, WillYouMarryMe wrote:
At 3/24/2015 9:54:49 PM, bsh1 wrote:
This is my 14,000th post. Ask me anything :) You may (or may not) get an answer.

see username

No...Sorry. Spoken for.

who should I marry, then?
bsh1
Posts: 29,018
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2015 5:15:34 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/25/2015 5:14:14 PM, WillYouMarryMe wrote:
At 3/25/2015 5:11:14 PM, bsh1 wrote:
At 3/25/2015 5:09:48 PM, WillYouMarryMe wrote:
At 3/24/2015 9:54:49 PM, bsh1 wrote:
This is my 14,000th post. Ask me anything :) You may (or may not) get an answer.

see username

No...Sorry. Spoken for.

who should I marry, then?

7th.
I'm a Bish.
WillYouMarryMe
Posts: 247
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2015 5:18:45 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/25/2015 5:15:34 PM, bsh1 wrote:
At 3/25/2015 5:14:14 PM, WillYouMarryMe wrote:
At 3/25/2015 5:11:14 PM, bsh1 wrote:
At 3/25/2015 5:09:48 PM, WillYouMarryMe wrote:
At 3/24/2015 9:54:49 PM, bsh1 wrote:
This is my 14,000th post. Ask me anything :) You may (or may not) get an answer.

see username

No...Sorry. Spoken for.

who should I marry, then?

7th.

But male genitalia are gross....
bsh1
Posts: 29,018
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2015 5:22:34 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/25/2015 5:18:45 PM, WillYouMarryMe wrote:
At 3/25/2015 5:15:34 PM, bsh1 wrote:
At 3/25/2015 5:14:14 PM, WillYouMarryMe wrote:
At 3/25/2015 5:11:14 PM, bsh1 wrote:
At 3/25/2015 5:09:48 PM, WillYouMarryMe wrote:
At 3/24/2015 9:54:49 PM, bsh1 wrote:
This is my 14,000th post. Ask me anything :) You may (or may not) get an answer.

see username

No...Sorry. Spoken for.

who should I marry, then?

7th.

But male genitalia are gross....

Then you probably don't want to marry me...lol...
I'm a Bish.
YYW
Posts: 45,734
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2015 9:37:38 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/24/2015 9:54:49 PM, bsh1 wrote:
This is my 14,000th post. Ask me anything :) You may (or may not) get an answer.

Do you know all the reasons I love you?
bsh1
Posts: 29,018
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2015 9:56:31 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/25/2015 9:37:38 PM, YYW wrote:
At 3/24/2015 9:54:49 PM, bsh1 wrote:
This is my 14,000th post. Ask me anything :) You may (or may not) get an answer.

Do you know all the reasons I love you?

I am still amazed that you love me.
I'm a Bish.