I am back :)

Yassine
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2015 12:31:34 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Hi Everyone,

- I was occupied lately by some preparations & exams, but now I have more free time.

- I had to create this new account, for I disabled my previous one (YassineB) due to a despicable display of shameless behaviour from the 'moderator' @bluesteel, which I believe is at the expense of her very own faith! Just so no one misunderstands me: she just imagined she can exert her 'privileges' at whim & it's wrong & must be declared wrong. At any case, I already forgave her & moved on. :)

- Consequently, I am gonna refrain from doing any debates in the future, if I do any, they shall thus be no scoring debates.

- Nonetheless, in the mean time, I'd like to continue exclusively in the Forums. I had many interesting discussions with many of this website's finest, to name a few: Skepsikyma, Envisage, ChristianPunk, FaustianJustice, wrichcirw & others, & wish to have many more such discussions.

- I noticed that Envisage left the website, what a shame. If any of you know how to contact him, please leave me a comment, thanks.
Current Debates:

Islam is not a religion of peace vs. @ Lutonator:
* http://www.debate.org...
Skepsikyma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2015 12:38:22 AM
At 3/26/2015 12:31:34 AM, Yassine wrote:
Hi Everyone,

- I was occupied lately by some preparations & exams, but now I have more free time.

- I had to create this new account, for I disabled my previous one (YassineB) due to a despicable display of shameless behaviour from the 'moderator' @bluesteel, which I believe is at the expense of her very own faith! Just so no one misunderstands me: she just imagined she can exert her 'privileges' at whim & it's wrong & must be declared wrong. At any case, I already forgave her & moved on. :)

bluesteel is a guy ;)

- Consequently, I am gonna refrain from doing any debates in the future, if I do any, they shall thus be no scoring debates.

- Nonetheless, in the mean time, I'd like to continue exclusively in the Forums. I had many interesting discussions with many of this website's finest, to name a few: Skepsikyma, Envisage, ChristianPunk, FaustianJustice, wrichcirw & others, & wish to have many more such discussions.

Thanks, glad that you're back.

- I noticed that Envisage left the website, what a shame. If any of you know how to contact him, please leave me a comment, thanks.

That made me sad, but I can definitely understand the time constraint thing.
"The Collectivist experiment is thoroughly suited (in appearance at least) to the Capitalist society which it proposes to replace. It works with the existing machinery of Capitalism, talks and thinks in the existing terms of Capitalism, appeals to just those appetites which Capitalism has aroused, and ridicules as fantastic and unheard-of just those things in society the memory of which Capitalism has killed among men wherever the blight of it has spread."
- Hilaire Belloc -
Yassine
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2015 12:41:56 AM
At 3/26/2015 12:38:22 AM, Skepsikyma wrote:

- Hi ;)

bluesteel is a guy ;)

- You sure?! It says 'female' on her/his profile! Though, that would explain a lot.

Thanks, glad that you're back.

)

That made me sad, but I can definitely understand the time constraint thing.

- Yeah, this things do waste a lot of time that could otherwise be spent more efficiently.
Current Debates:

Islam is not a religion of peace vs. @ Lutonator:
* http://www.debate.org...