I am back :)

Yassine
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2015 12:31:34 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Hi Everyone,

- I was occupied lately by some preparations & exams, but now I have more free time.

- I had to create this new account, for I disabled my previous one (YassineB) due to a despicable display of shameless behaviour from the 'moderator' @bluesteel, which I believe is at the expense of her very own faith! Just so no one misunderstands me: she just imagined she can exert her 'privileges' at whim & it's wrong & must be declared wrong. At any case, I already forgave her & moved on. :)

- Consequently, I am gonna refrain from doing any debates in the future, if I do any, they shall thus be no scoring debates.

- Nonetheless, in the mean time, I'd like to continue exclusively in the Forums. I had many interesting discussions with many of this website's finest, to name a few: Skepsikyma, Envisage, ChristianPunk, FaustianJustice, wrichcirw & others, & wish to have many more such discussions.

- I noticed that Envisage left the website, what a shame. If any of you know how to contact him, please leave me a comment, thanks.
Current Debates:

Islam is not a religion of peace vs. @ Lutonator:
* http://www.debate.org...
Skepsikyma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2015 12:38:22 AM
At 3/26/2015 12:31:34 AM, Yassine wrote:
Hi Everyone,

- I was occupied lately by some preparations & exams, but now I have more free time.

- I had to create this new account, for I disabled my previous one (YassineB) due to a despicable display of shameless behaviour from the 'moderator' @bluesteel, which I believe is at the expense of her very own faith! Just so no one misunderstands me: she just imagined she can exert her 'privileges' at whim & it's wrong & must be declared wrong. At any case, I already forgave her & moved on. :)

bluesteel is a guy ;)

- Consequently, I am gonna refrain from doing any debates in the future, if I do any, they shall thus be no scoring debates.

- Nonetheless, in the mean time, I'd like to continue exclusively in the Forums. I had many interesting discussions with many of this website's finest, to name a few: Skepsikyma, Envisage, ChristianPunk, FaustianJustice, wrichcirw & others, & wish to have many more such discussions.

Thanks, glad that you're back.

- I noticed that Envisage left the website, what a shame. If any of you know how to contact him, please leave me a comment, thanks.

That made me sad, but I can definitely understand the time constraint thing.
"See now Oblivion shimmering all around us, its very tranquility deadlier than tempest. How little all our keels have troubled it."
- Lord Dunsany -

"Over her head the stars, the thoughts of God in the heavens,
Shone on the eyes of man, who had ceased to marvel and worship"
- Henry Longfellow -

"We enjoy, we see nothing by direct vision; but only by reflection, and in anatomical dismemberment."
- Thomas Carlyle -
Yassine
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2015 12:41:56 AM
At 3/26/2015 12:38:22 AM, Skepsikyma wrote:

- Hi ;)

bluesteel is a guy ;)

- You sure?! It says 'female' on her/his profile! Though, that would explain a lot.

Thanks, glad that you're back.

)

That made me sad, but I can definitely understand the time constraint thing.

- Yeah, this things do waste a lot of time that could otherwise be spent more efficiently.
Current Debates:

Islam is not a religion of peace vs. @ Lutonator:
* http://www.debate.org...