Jump to topic:

Boobs or Butt?

ConservativePolitico
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2015 9:03:10 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
My girlfriend and I were talking about what guys like and don't like because she was talking to some people in her anatomy lab who were pretty divided on who likes what more. It's an ancient question...

First, I tend to find that girls believe (or want to believe) that guys like more what they have. If a girl has small boobs but a rocking posterior she is more likely to say that guys like behinds better than breasts. And visa-versa for girls with large boobs and no backside potential.

For years I thought I was a boob guy (and still am at heart I think) but my woman has literally the nicest ^ssI have ever seen (and I really am not just saying that) and since then boobs have become less important in my mind so... I guess its malleable. Before I'd be checking out girls in tank tops and low cut shirts, now it's girls in spandex and yoga pants. So I've definitely had a change of heart.

Thoughts? I know everyone loves weighing in on this.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2015 9:04:52 AM
I am a vagina guy myself, but given the choice of boobs or butt, I go boobs. I already have a nice butt. If I want admire a butt, I can stand a particular way and admire myself in the mirror.
ConservativePolitico
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2015 12:58:10 PM
At 3/26/2015 9:04:52 AM, Wylted wrote:
I am a vagina guy myself, but given the choice of boobs or butt, I go boobs. I already have a nice butt. If I want admire a butt, I can stand a particular way and admire myself in the mirror.

( . Y . )
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2015 1:05:58 PM
At 3/26/2015 9:04:52 AM, Wylted wrote:

roflmao
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2015 1:06:33 PM
At 3/26/2015 9:03:10 AM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
My girlfriend and I were talking about what guys like and don't like because she was talking to some people in her anatomy lab who were pretty divided on who likes what more. It's an ancient question...

First, I tend to find that girls believe (or want to believe) that guys like more what they have. If a girl has small boobs but a rocking posterior she is more likely to say that guys like behinds better than breasts. And visa-versa for girls with large boobs and no backside potential.

For years I thought I was a boob guy (and still am at heart I think) but my woman has literally the nicest ^ssI have ever seen (and I really am not just saying that) and since then boobs have become less important in my mind so... I guess its malleable. Before I'd be checking out girls in tank tops and low cut shirts, now it's girls in spandex and yoga pants. So I've definitely had a change of heart.

Thoughts? I know everyone loves weighing in on this.

I guess it depends on the girl, lol.