Jump to topic:

3000th Post: Fvck you, DDO

SeventhProfessor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2015 12:21:47 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Most people do shoutouts for milestones. I figured I'd do something a little different, so welcome to the first ever airmax-approved call out thread!

That1User- New, irrelevant. Not much I can say other than he has a disgusting anime profile picture.

1harderthanyouthink- This kid is weird. His G+ profile picture is actually just the ground covered in corn. WTF?

Skepsikyma- Despite his great username, he"s just confusing in the worst way possible. I don"t need to be minding my own business, joining a hangout, and BAM! I see someone that seems like Cody_Franklin, but instead he"s some old/new mafia player that no one"s heard of. Seriously, gtfo.

Bench- If I were the mod, my first action would be to finally perma-ban him. It"s been a long time coming, and five bans is a ridiculous number for someone to only be banned for a week. Also, more like imaBITCH, burn!

Max- Of course, Max and I don"t like each other. This is no secret, and quite frankly, I"m shocked that any website would allow his type to have such an important position as moderator. Also, he"s accidentally posted in the announcement PM of at least one mafia game.

RM- In all seriousness, RM and I are tight. He"s the one person I have on this list that I can say something good about. I remember one night we stayed up for a while playing different games on epicmafia, just having a good time. Keep doing you, man!

bossy- I asked Atlas, the god who holds the world on his shoulders, if you were a good member. You know what he did? He shrugged.

thett- This girl"s got issues. Not only does she insist on leading a life of piracy, but also participates in a number of sinful activities thanks to a certain two artists" popular music video.

Joey- You wanna know what"s wrong with this guy? He"s had so many accounts no one would know who I"m talking about unless I referred to him as Joey.

Wylted- Self explanatory.

Yama- Yama"s got some mafia skills, but other than that is generally too immature to carry a serious conversation with. This easily derails even the most basic of mafia games, and I"m fairly certain Yama has tried to get people lynched just for lying.

zmike- 11.45 seconds? Talk to me when you learn how to actually speedcube.

YYW- HOW DO I PRONOUNCE YOUR NAME? Is it why why double you, double why double you, how is ANYONE supposed to figure this out??? Plus, was it necessary to force everyone to add a "nac" after VTLing you in a mafia game? Everything about your name is unnecessary and inconvenient.

ESocial- Sure, just by looking at her profile you can"t see anything wrong with her. But don"t let that deceive you- she has a fanfic that hasn"t been updated in MONTHS, with an incredibly unsatisfactory conclusion.

Zaradi- You have wonderful hair, a gorgeous face, and the greatest body I have ever seen. Whenever I look at you, you constantly decrease my suffering.

Daytona- Your fanfic's alright, but dumb choice for the main character.

AngelofDeath- Has broken Joey"s heart on multiple occasions, not really any positive personality traits, has been known to associate with people from Thailand.

Ore_Ele- Antagonized a member that had won an "x comment wins" thread by deleting posts to claim the winning spot. Seriously questionable ethics wise, and I"m starting to question whether or not she"s actually a girl.

RevNge- i h8 hehm

Blade-of-Truth- Totally copied Honest_Knife"s username.

EndarkenedRationalist- Focuses on uninteresting characters in his fanfic (YYW, thett, airmax) while ignoring the really cool and interesting ones (Seventh and Romanii come to mind).

Mikal- The best debater on the site (you know because he has the highest Elo), so what could possibly be wrong with him? Well, I just can"t look at him ever since he broke bluesteel"s heart.

2001bhu- Not much I can say about this guy. Successfully pointed out bluesteel"s horrible moderation, is a great mafia player. I don"t like his profile picture though, so I take away points for that.

bsh1- I"ve spent my entire time pronouncing it "bosh", and then after 6 months, you decide to go and call it "bish"?? Sorry, but that"s just irritating. Also, he voted on my debate where I said no voting.

Daltonian- He has a beautiful voice, only to never join hangouts when I"m there.

Romanii- Slut.
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

https://docs.google.com...
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2015 12:35:42 PM
Seventhprofessor? More like... WORSTprofessor! Amiright?
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
Genghis_Khan
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2015 12:42:38 PM
At 3/30/2015 12:35:42 PM, bossyburrito wrote:

I down-vote your sig.

Stupidburrito.
anything your heart desires
SeventhProfessor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2015 12:46:14 PM
At 3/30/2015 12:35:42 PM, bossyburrito wrote:

I forgot to mention: DOn't let this guy riddle debate you, he'll make you sad
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

SeventhProfessor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2015 12:49:15 PM
I'm so upset I meant to put this video in the OP too.
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

~mysteriouscrystals

~F-16

ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2015 12:56:24 PM
At 3/30/2015 12:21:47 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
Most people do shoutouts for milestones. I figured I'd do something a little different, so welcome to the first ever airmax-approved call out thread!

That1User- New, irrelevant. Not much I can say other than he has a disgusting anime profile picture.
Aww. Haha. But his voice is so adorable!

1harderthanyouthink- This kid is weird. His G+ profile picture is actually just the ground covered in corn. WTF?
Lol.

Skepsikyma- Despite his great username, he"s just confusing in the worst way possible. I don"t need to be minding my own business, joining a hangout, and BAM! I see someone that seems like Cody_Franklin, but instead he"s some old/new mafia player that no one"s heard of. Seriously, gtfo.
WHOA. YES ACTUALLY O_O

Bench- If I were the mod, my first action would be to finally perma-ban him. It"s been a long time coming, and five bans is a ridiculous number for someone to only be banned for a week. Also, more like imaBITCH, burn!
+1

RM- In all seriousness, RM and I are tight. He"s the one person I have on this list that I can say something good about. I remember one night we stayed up for a while playing different games on epicmafia, just having a good time. Keep doing you, man!
He is pretty cool. :)

bossy- I asked Atlas, the god who holds the world on his shoulders, if you were a good member. You know what he did? He shrugged.
HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAAAAAAAA LOLLLLL

thett- This girl"s got issues. Not only does she insist on leading a life of piracy, but also participates in a number of sinful activities thanks to a certain two artists" popular music video.
LOLOLOL
Joey- You wanna know what"s wrong with this guy? He"s had so many accounts no one would know who I"m talking about unless I referred to him as Joey.
Mhmm

Aww.

Yama- Yama"s got some mafia skills, but other than that is generally too immature to carry a serious conversation with. This easily derails even the most basic of mafia games, and I"m fairly certain Yama has tried to get people lynched just for lying.
wut haha

XD

YYW- HOW DO I PRONOUNCE YOUR NAME? Is it why why double you, double why double you, how is ANYONE supposed to figure this out??? Plus, was it necessary to force everyone to add a "nac" after VTLing you in a mafia game? Everything about your name is unnecessary and inconvenient.
AWW HAHA!!!

ESocial- Sure, just by looking at her profile you can"t see anything wrong with her. But don"t let that deceive you- she has a fanfic that hasn"t been updated in MONTHS, with an incredibly unsatisfactory conclusion.
Shattap! I'll continue it... next year?

Zaradi- You have wonderful hair, a gorgeous face, and the greatest body I have ever seen. Whenever I look at you, you constantly decrease my suffering.
LOL

Naw

AngelofDeath- Has broken Joey"s heart on multiple occasions, not really any positive personality traits, has been known to associate with people from Thailand.
She was mine first!

Ore_Ele- Antagonized a member that had won an "x comment wins" thread by deleting posts to claim the winning spot. Seriously questionable ethics wise, and I"m starting to question whether or not she"s actually a girl.
XD

RevNge- i h8 hehm
LOLS

HAHAHA

EndarkenedRationalist- Focuses on uninteresting characters in his fanfic (YYW, thett, airmax) while ignoring the really cool and interesting ones (Seventh and Romanii come to mind).
XD
SEVANII!!!

Mikal- The best debater on the site (you know because he has the highest Elo), so what could possibly be wrong with him? Well, I just can"t look at him ever since he broke bluesteel"s heart.
#BURNHISPIC

2001bhu- Not much I can say about this guy. Successfully pointed out bluesteel"s horrible moderation, is a great mafia player. I don"t like his profile picture though, so I take away points for that.

bsh1- I"ve spent my entire time pronouncing it "bosh", and then after 6 months, you decide to go and call it "bish"?? Sorry, but that"s just irritating. Also, he voted on my debate where I said no voting.
XD

Daltonian- He has a beautiful voice, only to never join hangouts when I"m there.
LOL SRSLY?!

Romanii- Slut.
Amen!
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
ResponsiblyIrresponsible
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2015 4:02:51 PM
At 3/30/2015 12:21:47 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote::

Lol.

I like his picture, but I think his DDO picture is so much more adorable.

Lol, he seems cool!

I'm not for banning bench, but he does need to reform his behavior, without question.

Max- Of course, Max and I don"t like each other. This is no secret, and quite frankly, I"m shocked that any website would allow his type to have such an important position as moderator. Also, he"s accidentally posted in the announcement PM of at least one mafia game.

Lol.

This is the one I disagree with most -- but I wouldn't expect you to understand the circumstances, nor am I willing to publicly divulge them.

Lol.

This one I agree with.

Lmfao, touche'.

Is he now?

Geezzzzz.

No syllogism?

Lmfao.

This one is really funny.

Shots fired!

F1ck this, he's mine.

I don't know enough about this one to judge.

Lmfao..............

Oh sh1t!

RevNge- i h8 hehm

Awwww.

Ouchhhhhh.

Oh sh1t.

Awwwww.

Is it a squirtle?

Lol, I've never quite known how to pronounce his name either.

He had his mic on?!?!?!

Romanii- Slut.

Agreed.
~ResponsiblyIrresponsible

DDO's Economics Messiah
SeventhProfessor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2015 5:31:12 PM
At 3/30/2015 5:12:14 PM, TinyBudha wrote:
Where am I on your list bitch?

You're the sixth person I listed!
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

~mysteriouscrystals

~F-16

bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2015 5:53:12 PM
Rofl...this is hilarious. I love it :)
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
2001bhu
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2015 6:36:01 PM

RevNge- i h8 hehm

Really what should I change it to? and thx

Romanii- Slut.
SeventhProfessor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2015 10:40:43 PM
At 3/30/2015 12:56:24 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
XD
SEVANII!!!

To be fair though, this guy did teach me how to strategically wait to respond to posts in my threads so I could easily bump them.
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

~mysteriouscrystals

~F-16

EndarkenedRationalist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2015 11:20:52 PM
At 4/1/2015 10:40:43 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
XD
SEVANII!!!

To be fair though, this guy did teach me how to strategically wait to respond to posts in my threads so I could easily bump them.

$hit, you picked up on that?
Sapphique
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/2/2015 12:52:29 AM
I guess I'm too new to be on here, huh? :P
DDO Beginners' Mafia Moderator -- PM me if you'd like to learn how to play mafia!

"We wondered what happiness would look like if we could give it a physical form...the shape of happiness might resemble glass...even though you don't usually notice it, it's still definitely there. You merely have to change your point of view slightly, and then that glass will sparkle when it reflects the light. I doubt that anything else could argue its own existence more eloquently." ~Lelouch
2001bhu
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/2/2015 8:45:03 AM

thx
Le-vox-von-zhizn
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/2/2015 9:32:10 AM

RevNge- i h8 hehm

Romanii- Slut.

I am new but you will surely not like me.
SeventhProfessor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/2/2015 4:20:56 PM
At 4/1/2015 11:20:52 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
At 4/1/2015 10:40:43 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
XD
SEVANII!!!

$hit, you picked up on that?

lol yeah. Most fanfic authors do it though, so it's fine
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

~mysteriouscrystals

~F-16

lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/2/2015 4:30:09 PM
Congrats.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/2/2015 4:44:23 PM
At 4/2/2015 12:52:29 AM, Sapphique wrote:

You lose all credibility when you get on DDO lists. Be thankful you're not on a list and hope you never get on a list other than a list of people hated by those on lists.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
Sapphique
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/2/2015 4:49:53 PM
At 4/2/2015 4:44:23 PM, sadolite wrote:

You lose all credibility when you get on DDO lists. Be thankful you're not on a list and hope you never get on a list other than a list of people hated by those on lists.

How so?
DDO Beginners' Mafia Moderator -- PM me if you'd like to learn how to play mafia!

"We wondered what happiness would look like if we could give it a physical form...the shape of happiness might resemble glass...even though you don't usually notice it, it's still definitely there. You merely have to change your point of view slightly, and then that glass will sparkle when it reflects the light. I doubt that anything else could argue its own existence more eloquently." ~Lelouch
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/2/2015 5:02:50 PM
At 4/2/2015 4:49:53 PM, Sapphique wrote:

How so?

Don't listen to sadolite. He drinks almost as much as Airmax when he posts on the forums.

Almost.
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/2/2015 5:05:59 PM

How so?

satire
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/2/2015 6:50:54 PM

Or too sweet :)
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/2/2015 7:39:27 PM
At 4/2/2015 5:02:50 PM, RevNge wrote:

How so?

Don't listen to sadolite. He drinks almost as much as Airmax when he posts on the forums.

Almost.

I quit drinking and doing drugs 30 years ago. Now that I have quit I can see truth through all the rhetoric.

RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/2/2015 7:41:56 PM
At 4/2/2015 6:50:54 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:

@Sapphique: Don't trust Annie. She's scary ;_;

At least to me, anyway.
Sapphique
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/2/2015 7:51:28 PM
At 4/2/2015 7:41:56 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 4/2/2015 6:50:54 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:

@Sapphique: Don't trust Annie. She's scary ;_;

At least to me, anyway.

What are you talking about? She's nice :)