Jump to topic:

Reptiles

Skeletonman1999
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2015 10:03:29 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
This is for people on DDO that own a pet reptile or know about owning a reptile. I'm looking at getting a snake and would like some advice.
You got enemies? Good, that means you actually stood up for something. -Eminem
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2015 10:53:36 AM
At 3/31/2015 10:03:29 AM, Skeletonman1999 wrote:
This is for people on DDO that own a pet reptile or know about owning a reptile. I'm looking at getting a snake and would like some advice.

Airmax can turn into a reptile, but that is only if he has not drank the blood of children in a while.
The modern day toilet is convenient, but has one major fault; it requires us to sit. While sitting to do our business may be considered "civilized", studies show the natural squat position improves our ability to eliminate. Better elimination may decrease many modern day ailments including bloating, straining, hemorrhoids and constipation.

This is where the squatty potty has revolutionized the way we poop. check out our website for more details.

squattypotty.com
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2015 11:17:28 AM
At 3/31/2015 10:03:29 AM, Skeletonman1999 wrote:

http://aryanoccultnation.weebly.com...
The modern day toilet is convenient, but has one major fault; it requires us to sit. While sitting to do our business may be considered "civilized", studies show the natural squat position improves our ability to eliminate. Better elimination may decrease many modern day ailments including bloating, straining, hemorrhoids and constipation.

This is where the squatty potty has revolutionized the way we poop. check out our website for more details.

squattypotty.com
Skeletonman1999
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2015 9:46:16 AM
At 4/1/2015 6:36:49 AM, BblackkBbirdd wrote:
I've a snake.
His name is Lennie
It's his feeding day today

I know u have a snake I was just wondering if anyone else is willin to give advice
You got enemies? Good, that means you actually stood up for something. -Eminem
BblackkBbirdd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2015 11:37:23 AM
At 4/1/2015 9:46:16 AM, Skeletonman1999 wrote:
At 4/1/2015 6:36:49 AM, BblackkBbirdd wrote:
I've a snake.
His name is Lennie
It's his feeding day today

I know u have a snake I was just wondering if anyone else is willin to give advice

Make a poll maybe