Jump to topic:

question to women: is it true?!

Artur
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2015 5:38:23 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
today I was sitting in a beach watching sunset. 3 girls came and started to chat. I guess they thought I am a foreigner who does not understand their language, even though I am foreigner here, I can speak their native language too. not so good but enough. I would not want to listen to somebody else's conversation but nor did I want to put my fingers on my ear, I heard it reluctantly.

they started to talk about kissing, how would they want, how was their BFs and e.t.c (first I intended to leave but I did not want to discompose my pleasure just because somebody is talking next to me.) then a girl said: "let us admit it, I would prefer a woman's lip than man's. men's lips are arid, are not affectionate/tender, not attractive. when I suck a lip of a man it is not tasty, just like sucking an arid part of a body. I have never tested women's lips but I think our lips are not like that. and I guess every woman wants as I want but they can not admit it"

so, what do you say about this?! @women, please, answer this :)
"I'm not as soft or as generous a person as I would be if the world hadn't changed me" Bobby Fischer
Artur
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2015 6:49:16 PM
by the way, I forgot to write: the girl added she is heterosexual and not lesbian. the other two laughed but they did not deny it, one also said: "would be good to test, I also think so"
"I'm not as soft or as generous a person as I would be if the world hadn't changed me" Bobby Fischer
AFism
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2015 7:23:06 PM
At 3/31/2015 5:38:23 PM, Artur wrote:
today I was sitting in a beach watching sunset. 3 girls came and started to chat. I guess they thought I am a foreigner who does not understand their language, even though I am foreigner here, I can speak their native language too. not so good but enough. I would not want to listen to somebody else's conversation but nor did I want to put my fingers on my ear, I heard it reluctantly.

they started to talk about kissing, how would they want, how was their BFs and e.t.c (first I intended to leave but I did not want to discompose my pleasure just because somebody is talking next to me.) then a girl said: "let us admit it, I would prefer a woman's lip than man's. men's lips are arid, are not affectionate/tender, not attractive. when I suck a lip of a man it is not tasty, just like sucking an arid part of a body. I have never tested women's lips but I think our lips are not like that. and I guess every woman wants as I want but they can not admit it"

so, what do you say about this?! @women, please, answer this :)

I think those women are dating some un clean crust a*s men.. Never had this problem sorry.
Artur
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2015 9:22:06 PM
I think those women are dating some un clean crust a*s men.. Never had this problem sorry.

may be you are right. but really, she may be right. lips of a woman would be more attractive, more tender and e.t.c than ours I think.