Jump to topic:

5000 posts

cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2015 9:35:54 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
This is the first milestone I've actually remembered to do. In fact I was counting down the posts until now. I almost messed up because at one point I thought i had 20 something when I actually had 30 something. But thats just me talking.

5000 posts and 2 years now. I know thats nothing compared to some of the members on the site, but I also no I have more time than quite a few others. Now suggested by the peoples on hangouts I should make this a shout out thread, so i guess i'll start.

Airmax- Max throughout my first days on the site, I've genuinely looked up to you. You are a good example for someone to be on the site, and still have fun here and there. All of the haters who think you're decisions are bogus, are just whining because they know they're wrong. When I started going to hangouts things opened up even more. Even though they were baffingly long, your rants on politics and other topics were always very interesting, and sometimes it was hard to stop you, jk tho. You're various stories, and I know I haven't heard them all, are usually very interesting because of their "slice of life" quality.

imabench- I know you won't see this because you're banned currently, but you were an...interesting sort of fellow. During the early parts of my time here you seemed to be an actually serious person, most of the time. Then, and its probably their fault, as more trolly and "stupid" members, you became much less serious. I've definitely seen most of your flame wars, and while they made me cringe, I knew there was a method to your madness. Once again you were and interesting fellow.

Bladeoftruth- I don't think we really started talking and noticed each other until the hangouts. In the hangouts I found you were a pretty chill and laid back person. I still get a little annoyed by you're pressuring me to workout, which on an update, I've trained with full combat gear which weighs like 20-30 pounds. But thats a side note, I liked most of the hangouts when we would speak.

Annie-You kept me on my toes annie. The best way i could explain my reaction to some of the things i've said is when in anime, some one says something and then the other just falls to the ground in disbelief. Some of things you've said are just wierd. Weird good don't take it the wrong way. But yeah you've definitely made me more vigilant with what you might say.

Joey-I've enjoyed talking to you on ddo and on hangouts. Economics is horribly boring. Actually no I have been interested in your stands in politics. The more recent hangouts have been more interesting with another someone on this list finally joining us, not that they haven't been interesting before, and don't worry I'll get to the "silly texan." To some extent now, joey I've come to think of you as a brother. You just seem to have that kind of attitude with people you're friends with.

Marie(GCL/ElCorazonAma/Turtledove)-Hello "texan." Marie you were a little funny to talk with. Usually especially with joey in the room because we would jointly make fun of your texan ways and texan speech. Like "straight" meaning "cool." That always threw me off no matter how many times you said it. You were also usually easily embarassed, and it showed up on the camera. Thankfully you can't mute me before I finish this statement.

Lee01-Hi Hannah! I know you're newish to the site (a quarter of my time on it), but I think we connected really quickly when we started talking. It was weird, like you :P, but we became friends really quickly. And now, quote you, we're "besties." You're just really fun to talk to, whether in pm or in hangouts, thought the hangouts were usually awkward silences and laughter. You are probably the best friend I have on DDO and I hope you keep coming, here because, i guess this is our inside joke, but I'll definitely miss you more.

I kept thinking of more and more people I want to shoutout to, but I decided to do my top 7, since 7 is my lucky number. But in conclusion, I thank you all for a wonderful time on this wonderful site, even throughout all the rough patches. I hope to have more prosperous and fun times for years to come.
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2015 9:47:05 PM
At 3/31/2015 9:35:54 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
5000 posts and 2 years now. I know thats nothing compared to some of the members on the site, but I also no I have more time than quite a few others. Now suggested by the peoples on hangouts I should make this a shout out thread, so i guess i'll start.

*cackles*
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2015 9:50:05 PM
At 3/31/2015 9:47:05 PM, RevNge wrote:

*cackles*

You've been on here only a fourth that I have. 2 years vs 5 months m8
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2015 9:51:37 PM
At 3/31/2015 9:50:05 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 3/31/2015 9:47:05 PM, RevNge wrote:

*cackles*

You've been on here only a fourth that I have. 2 years vs 5 months m8

I must give you credit for actually nailing your n000th posts though, unlike me, lol.
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2015 3:10:06 PM
Bump
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2015 3:47:43 PM
Congrats.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2015 10:32:10 PM
Congrats on 5,000!
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...