Jump to topic:

Non-discriminatory inquiries on gays

JesusYoloSwag
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/3/2015 3:14:56 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Do gays find the idea of sex with the opposite gender "gross" or something else?
Can gays get turned on from themselves?
Is anal sex really "pleasurable" for the one taking it?
Do gays think honest multiple partner relationships are bad?
Do gays oppose incest?
How can acting gays be Christian?
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/3/2015 4:07:55 PM
At 4/3/2015 3:14:56 PM, JesusYoloSwag wrote:
Do gays find the idea of sex with the opposite gender "gross" or something else?
Not entirely, but for some people they just prefer the same sex. Do you find the idea of sex with the same sex gross.
Some, but not normally.
Yes
Some people can be polyamorous.
Do gays oppose incest?
I do.
I'm Episcipalian.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
JesusYoloSwag
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/3/2015 4:27:32 PM
At 4/3/2015 4:07:55 PM, lannan13 wrote:
Not entirely, but for some people they just prefer the same sex. Do you find the idea of sex with the same sex gross.
Some, but not normally.
Yes
Do gays oppose incest?
I do.
I'm Episcipalian.

What do you mean "prefer"? I don't ever prefer one or the other, theres only one option.

that's cool

I heard pooping is the equivalent of 1/4 of an orgasm on the pleasure scale. perhaps that explains it

ok

why

answer the question
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/3/2015 4:31:56 PM
At 4/3/2015 4:27:32 PM, JesusYoloSwag wrote:
At 4/3/2015 4:07:55 PM, lannan13 wrote:
Some, but not normally.
Yes
Do gays oppose incest?
I do.
I'm Episcipalian.

What do you mean "prefer"? I don't ever prefer one or the other, theres only one option.

Not entirely. There's bisexuals, pansexuals (which I'm pansexual), and others.

that's cool

I heard pooping is the equivalent of 1/4 of an orgasm on the pleasure scale. perhaps that explains it

Possibly. There's a ton of nerve endings by your arsehole so that's why it's found to be pleasurable.

ok

why

It leads to an inbred society which escentially leads to the "aristocrat problem" for diseases and such.

answer the question
The Bible doesn't say anything against homosexuality.

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

JesusYoloSwag
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/3/2015 5:38:25 PM
At 4/3/2015 4:31:56 PM, lannan13 wrote:

that's cool

Possibly. There's a ton of nerve endings by your arsehole so that's why it's found to be pleasurable.

ok

why

It leads to an inbred society which escentially leads to the "aristocrat problem" for diseases and such.

answer the question

pansexual? why not just be str8

I just thought it was sweet relief

wut

the bible condemns homosexual behavior. Only homosexuals have homosexual behavior
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/3/2015 5:42:23 PM
At 4/3/2015 5:38:25 PM, JesusYoloSwag wrote:
At 4/3/2015 4:31:56 PM, lannan13 wrote:

that's cool

ok

why

answer the question

pansexual? why not just be str8

Because I love more than just one gender.

I just thought it was sweet relief

Nope.

wut

the bible condemns homosexual behavior. Only homosexuals have homosexual behavior

Genesis
Now before we look at Genesis 2:21-24 and automatically condemn Gay Marriage let's take one more look at it. It states that Eve came from the rib of Adam so that the man shall leave his parents and find women. This doesn't mean that a man has to marry a women, but actually fallows Plato's theory of androgyne. (http://www.reconnections.net......) Escentially it is that the man leaves his parents to go out and to look for their other half. Now this means that the person can look for a male or female. It matters not their sexuality as long as it they find their other half. This is a methaor throughout the Bible.

Now many CHristians believe that men and women are meant to have sex and that anything else would be against God's will, but that is simply not so. Why's that you may ask? Well let's look further in the Book of Genesis and observe Lot and his wife. In Genesis 16 Lot's wife ask's him to find another wife to impregnate as she is barren. In Genesis 25, he marries Hagar and Katurah whom of which the Bible describes her as being concubine. Now what that means is that the person is polygamous, but they have a status lesser than that of a wife. So we can see that God permitted Lot to enter a Polygamous marriage with now 3 wives. The Bible shows here that it cannot be true about what Pro is saying in terms of Furtality as Lot maintains his marriage to his first wife even if she is infertile.

Sodom

Now let's observe Sodom and the acts of Sodomy.

They called to Lot, "Where are the men who came to you tonight? Bring them out to us so that we can have sex with them. Genesis 19:5

Look, I have two daughters who have never slept with a man. Let me bring them out to you, and you can do what you like with them. But don't do anything to these men, for they have come under the protection of my roof." Genesis 19:8

Now one immidately rushes to say, "Ha, there, that condems it," but once again that is incorrect. Sodomy was orginially a sexual act of anal and/or oral sex between two people. This happens between heterosexual couples on an everday basis. it's wasn't until the Mid Evil times that the Christian and Jewish communities used this to attack homosexual couples due to the Pagan acceptance of homosexuality during this time.

"Be not forgetful to entertain strangers: for thereby some have entertained angels unawares." [Heb. 13:2]

The Bible actually uses Lot's story to show that one must entertain guests and treat them well. That not doing so is a violation. Sodom is actually rementioned in the New Testiment in the Book of Ezekiel.

"Saith the Lord GOD...Behold, this was the iniquity of ... Sodom, pride, fulness of bread, and abundance of idleness ... neither did she strengthen the hand of the poor and needy. And they were haughty and committed abomination before me: therefore I took them away as I saw good". - Ezekiel 16:48-50

Now look closely and we can see that the abomination is idol worshipping and human sacrafice, not homosexual acts. The society of Sodom was known for its materialistic and uncharitable nature. There is a story in the BIble when a starving man is coated in honey only to be stung to death by bees.

Leviticus

Now this is the greatest part in the BIble that "condems" homosexuality to say that they must be stone to death. (Leviticus 20:13) What people don't know is that during this time there was a great number of Pagans living in the Palestine area. These Pagan Priests were called Kedoshim. What they would do in their practices is cross dress and take on the role of a female. They would even casterate themselves, but where it get's to the highest relivence is during the holy rites they would do anal sex. (http://www.hebcal.com......)Leviticu's condeming this practice was not condeming homosexuality, but actually this Pagan religion. It was later misinterperated for the condeming of homosexuality. Leviticus also bans a long list of other things depicted bellow.

Throughout the BIble Canaa is give bad name and it is because of the Israelites invasion of the area which was controlled by the Canaanites. (Rendsburg, Gary (2008). "Israel without the Bible". In Frederick E. Greenspahn. The Hebrew Bible: new insights and scholarship. NYU Press) The Canaanites were polytheistic and practiced this religion and the Israelites tried to condemn the religion by outlawing their Priests practices in Leviticus 20:13. So many CHristias are thus incorrect with their interpertations here as they provides no evidence stating that what I claim is flase, but since he didn't you can extend my arguments across the board.

I know that we aren't debating about what was on the chalkboard, but this goes to show you that it's rediculous if you are saying that Gay Marriage is sinful without saying that these other things aren't also against God's will.

Let's observe these verses in Hebrew.

Ve"et zachar lo tishkav mishkevey ishah to"evah hi.

Ve"ish asher yishkav et-zachar mishkevey ishah to"evah asu shneyhem mot yumatu dmeyhem bam.

Now let's translate to English.

18:22 And as to the masculine, don"t lay on the sex-bed, it is a to"evah.

20:13 And one who lays with the masculine on the sex-bed, the two of them do a to"evah; they shall surely die, their blood is in them.

Now in the Bible there are a total of 166 references to to'evah. It means wicked man. This was not referencing gay marriage nor gay sex it was referencing the religious rites of the Canaanite Priests.

Romans

In the passage Paul is being questioned about Gentile idoltry, once again refering to the Kedoshim, and turning around and after the Jews agrees that the Gentiles are guilty Paul states this.

You, therefore, have no excuse, you who pass judgment on someone else, for at whatever point you judge another, you are condemning yourself, because you who pass judgment do the same things.- Romans 2:1

Here we can see that he also attacks the Jews for doing the same thing. It is determined that the Pagans in Rome worshiped the Pagan God of Cyblee, or also known as the Protectoress of Rome. For in Romans 3:23 he sums up his speech stating that all who have worshiped this idol have sinned. Gentile, Pagan, or Jew.

for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God- Romans 3:23

Leviticus 18:23-25 refur to Bestiality not gay marriage. let me give you Leviticus 18:23 to show you exactly what I mean by it has nothing to do with Gay Marriage.

"'Do not have sexual relations with an animal and defile yourself with it. A woman must not present herself to an animal to have sexual relations with it; that is a perversion."- Lev 18:23

As you can see this has to do with bestiality not gay marriage.

YamaVonKarma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/3/2015 5:42:25 PM
I like both men and women
I'm sexy as hell so of course I do
It depends on how good you are at it and how clean you keep yourself. If you're doing it with someone gentle, yes.
I'm speaking from a position of only having masturbated.
I'd never be committed to multiple people but I don't mind someone else living their lives like that. Should cheating be involved, I'll lecture all parties involved until their genitalia shrivel up.
Do gays oppose incest?
I'm pro free choice
Idk, I'm a Buddhist
People who I've called as mafia DP1:
TUF, and YYW
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/3/2015 5:44:14 PM
At 4/3/2015 5:42:25 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:

We all know that you're a sexy beast Yama.
It depends on how good you are at it and how clean you keep yourself. If you're doing it with someone gentle, yes.
I'm speaking from a position of only having masturbated.
I'd never be committed to multiple people but I don't mind someone else living their lives like that. Should cheating be involved, I'll lecture all parties involved until their genitalia shrivel up.
Do gays oppose incest?
I'm pro free choice
Idk, I'm a Buddhist

PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/3/2015 5:46:00 PM
This is discriminatory against lesbians.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/3/2015 5:55:37 PM
At 4/3/2015 5:46:00 PM, PetersSmith wrote:

Yeah, and pansexuals. I mean. What if we like more than 3 genders?

JesusYoloSwag
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/3/2015 6:15:58 PM

but its about gays. two totally different things
YamaVonKarma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/3/2015 6:33:45 PM
At 4/3/2015 6:15:58 PM, JesusYoloSwag wrote:

a troll account I see
TUF, and YYW
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/3/2015 6:36:56 PM
At 4/3/2015 6:33:45 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:

a troll account I see

Your detective skills seem to be a bit blunt today, Yama. It's obvious from his username.
YamaVonKarma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/3/2015 6:37:56 PM
At 4/3/2015 5:44:14 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 4/3/2015 5:42:25 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:

We all know that you're a sexy beast Yama.
Luxuria isn't my thing.
I'm more Superbia.
TUF, and YYW
YamaVonKarma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/3/2015 6:40:00 PM
At 4/3/2015 6:36:56 PM, RevNge wrote:

a troll account I see

Your detective skills seem to be a bit blunt today, Yama. It's obvious from his username.
Eh. I have off days.
TUF, and YYW
JesusYoloSwag
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/3/2015 7:01:25 PM
At 4/3/2015 6:40:00 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
At 4/3/2015 6:36:56 PM, RevNge wrote:

a troll account I see

Eh. I have off days.

i was just kidding geez
JesusYoloSwag
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/3/2015 7:57:07 PM
if the bible doesn't condemn homosexuality, why is marriage only described as being between husband and wife?
YamaVonKarma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/3/2015 8:13:13 PM
At 4/3/2015 7:57:07 PM, JesusYoloSwag wrote:
if the bible doesn't condemn homosexuality, why is marriage only described as being between husband and wife?

Because the bible is so full of sh*t that it's customary to bind it in brown leather.
TUF, and YYW
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/3/2015 9:21:03 PM

I am not Gay, but I speak on behalf of all Gay people when I answer these questions . I am basically their spokesman.

Lesbians be down to include me yo, so it is just a style thing in my opinion.

Not gay but I often look in the mirror and pop a stiffy and admire it and what not.

I haven't been in prison for a while now.

Naw, they love that stuff.

Do gays oppose incest?

Not in the southern part of the United States, but everywhere else yes.

John 3:16 applies to not only regular gays but also gays who choose acting as a career.

Did you know all actors are thespians ?
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2015 9:41:11 PM
At 4/3/2015 10:02:13 PM, JesusYoloSwag wrote:
whats a thespian

Its a 5th sexuality that still trying to get mainstream recognition for its existence. After that, it will take about 30-40 years before it obtains social acceptance.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
ButterCatX
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2015 9:51:10 PM
At 4/4/2015 9:41:11 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
whats a thespian

Its a 5th sexuality that still trying to get mainstream recognition for its existence. After that, it will take about 30-40 years before it obtains social acceptance.

I'm a thespian and it's really hard to gain acceptance from my peers, but I'm strong and I work through it.
I bet fanfics are already being posted on random blogs about us.-Vaarka

Butters preformed his duty to the town and died with honor, he helped us kill scum, so we know have to go and make sure his death wasn't in vain and win this game for him.-lannan13

All hail the great and mighty Butters, who died for our inactive cause.-Vaarka

fuckith offith, lol.-Ore(talking to me)

And guess what happened to FT? He got raped to death.-Xlav

You are so obviously town I love you man.-VOT
JesusYoloSwag
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2015 10:06:16 PM
whats a thespian

whats the other 4?
EndarkenedRationalist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2015 10:06:45 PM
whats a thespian

LOL
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2015 10:11:22 PM
At 4/4/2015 10:06:16 PM, JesusYoloSwag wrote:
whats a thespian

whats the other 4?

straight, gay, lesbian (because apparently that is different from gay), and bi. duh.
JesusYoloSwag
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2015 10:35:58 PM
At 4/4/2015 10:11:22 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
whats a thespian

whats the other 4?

straight, gay, lesbian (because apparently that is different from gay), and bi. duh.

but what exactly is the 5th?
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2015 10:37:21 PM
At 4/4/2015 10:35:58 PM, JesusYoloSwag wrote:
whats a thespian

whats the other 4?

Thespian
JesusYoloSwag
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2015 10:38:34 PM
At 4/4/2015 10:37:21 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
whats a thespian

whats the other 4?

Thespian

can you describe them? what are they like?
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2015 10:45:42 PM
At 4/4/2015 10:38:34 PM, JesusYoloSwag wrote:
At 4/4/2015 10:37:21 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
whats a thespian

whats the other 4?

Thespian

can you describe them? what are they like?

it's more of an internal feeling that I can only describe through interpretive dance.