Total Posts:58|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

ideas for an anniversary

cybertron1998
Posts: 5,818
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2015 8:12:28 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
so its almost 3 years with my gf, and I'm asking for any ideas for what to do for our anniversary
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
RevNge
Posts: 13,835
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2015 8:12:59 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/6/2015 8:12:28 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
so its almost 3 years with my gf, and I'm asking for any ideas for what to do for our anniversary

Congrats.

No, seriously. No trolling this time. I probably could, but you know. :P
cybertron1998
Posts: 5,818
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2015 8:13:36 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/6/2015 8:12:59 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 4/6/2015 8:12:28 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
so its almost 3 years with my gf, and I'm asking for any ideas for what to do for our anniversary

Congrats.

No, seriously. No trolling this time. I probably could, but you know. :P

thanks
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
RevNge
Posts: 13,835
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2015 8:13:52 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/6/2015 8:12:28 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
so its almost 3 years with my gf, and I'm asking for any ideas for what to do for our anniversary

Do something that you know she would love, but also surprises her. I'm sure you can pull that off since you were with her for three years. Other than that, I don't really know in specifics. XD
cybertron1998
Posts: 5,818
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2015 8:14:34 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/6/2015 8:13:52 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 4/6/2015 8:12:28 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
so its almost 3 years with my gf, and I'm asking for any ideas for what to do for our anniversary

Do something that you know she would love, but also surprises her. I'm sure you can pull that off since you were with her for three years. Other than that, I don't really know in specifics. XD

yeah but i've known her for like 6 years soo surprises are hard
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
RevNge
Posts: 13,835
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2015 8:16:34 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/6/2015 8:14:34 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 4/6/2015 8:13:52 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 4/6/2015 8:12:28 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
so its almost 3 years with my gf, and I'm asking for any ideas for what to do for our anniversary

Do something that you know she would love, but also surprises her. I'm sure you can pull that off since you were with her for three years. Other than that, I don't really know in specifics. XD

yeah but i've known her for like 6 years soo surprises are hard

Think m8 think
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2015 8:18:29 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/6/2015 8:12:28 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
so its almost 3 years with my gf, and I'm asking for any ideas for what to do for our anniversary

Donate $100 in her name to some fake charity. You'll look like a very kind and generous dude, while also getting credit for a $100 gift. I reccomend "The Human Fund"
cybertron1998
Posts: 5,818
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2015 8:19:40 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/6/2015 8:18:29 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 4/6/2015 8:12:28 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
so its almost 3 years with my gf, and I'm asking for any ideas for what to do for our anniversary

Donate $100 in her name to some fake charity. You'll look like a very kind and generous dude, while also getting credit for a $100 gift. I reccomend "The Human Fund"

No, a thousand times no
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2015 8:20:58 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/6/2015 8:12:28 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
so its almost 3 years with my gf, and I'm asking for any ideas for what to do for our anniversary
RevNge
Posts: 13,835
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2015 8:22:54 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/6/2015 8:19:40 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 4/6/2015 8:18:29 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 4/6/2015 8:12:28 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
so its almost 3 years with my gf, and I'm asking for any ideas for what to do for our anniversary

Donate $100 in her name to some fake charity. You'll look like a very kind and generous dude, while also getting credit for a $100 gift. I reccomend "The Human Fund"

No, a thousand times no

^
A very sensible answer when Wylted suggests something.
cybertron1998
Posts: 5,818
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2015 8:24:56 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/6/2015 8:22:54 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 4/6/2015 8:19:40 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 4/6/2015 8:18:29 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 4/6/2015 8:12:28 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
so its almost 3 years with my gf, and I'm asking for any ideas for what to do for our anniversary

Donate $100 in her name to some fake charity. You'll look like a very kind and generous dude, while also getting credit for a $100 gift. I reccomend "The Human Fund"

No, a thousand times no

^
A very sensible answer when Wylted suggests something.

now, you are trolling
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2015 8:26:36 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/6/2015 8:12:28 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
so its almost 3 years with my gf, and I'm asking for any ideas for what to do for our anniversary

I got you an anniversary gift, because I am such a nice guy. I donated $100 in your name to the human fund. You're welcome.
cybertron1998
Posts: 5,818
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2015 8:27:47 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/6/2015 8:26:36 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 4/6/2015 8:12:28 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
so its almost 3 years with my gf, and I'm asking for any ideas for what to do for our anniversary

I got you an anniversary gift, because I am such a nice guy. I donated $100 in your name to the human fund. You're welcome.

screw off wylted i'm serious
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2015 8:29:28 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/6/2015 8:27:47 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 4/6/2015 8:26:36 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 4/6/2015 8:12:28 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
so its almost 3 years with my gf, and I'm asking for any ideas for what to do for our anniversary

I got you an anniversary gift, because I am such a nice guy. I donated $100 in your name to the human fund. You're welcome.

screw off wylted i'm serious

You're a big boy, stop being so moody.
cybertron1998
Posts: 5,818
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2015 8:30:22 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/6/2015 8:29:28 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 4/6/2015 8:27:47 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 4/6/2015 8:26:36 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 4/6/2015 8:12:28 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
so its almost 3 years with my gf, and I'm asking for any ideas for what to do for our anniversary

I got you an anniversary gift, because I am such a nice guy. I donated $100 in your name to the human fund. You're welcome.

screw off wylted i'm serious

You're a big boy, stop being so moody.

than give me a real idea
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
PetersSmith
Posts: 5,848
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2015 8:34:56 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/6/2015 8:12:28 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
so its almost 3 years with my gf, and I'm asking for any ideas for what to do for our anniversary

Show her that you love her. Spend the day with her. Monetary value is not romantic value. Make it just you and her.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2015 8:40:43 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/6/2015 8:30:22 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 4/6/2015 8:29:28 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 4/6/2015 8:27:47 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 4/6/2015 8:26:36 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 4/6/2015 8:12:28 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
so its almost 3 years with my gf, and I'm asking for any ideas for what to do for our anniversary

I got you an anniversary gift, because I am such a nice guy. I donated $100 in your name to the human fund. You're welcome.

screw off wylted i'm serious

You're a big boy, stop being so moody.

than give me a real idea

Fair enough, you have to stop acting like a hall monitor for one.

Here is what you do, take a look at all her quirks and likes, and find the one thing she would love that every other girl would hate.

If you guys met in jail, take her outside the jailhouse and have a picnic on the grass.

If she loves coloring, bring her a rose and some awesome crayons crayons. Do something that any other girl would think you're an asswhole for and only she would appreciate. If you do the boring stuff like a rose and some chocolate with her, than she'll think she is just like any other girl, but if you find that special thing only she would appreciate, she'll know you think she's special.

That type of action is something only you can know how to achieve, no advice any of us gives you on specifics will be worth a dam, because none of that advice will be specifically tailored to her.
cybertron1998
Posts: 5,818
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2015 8:40:56 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/6/2015 8:34:56 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 4/6/2015 8:12:28 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
so its almost 3 years with my gf, and I'm asking for any ideas for what to do for our anniversary

Show her that you love her. Spend the day with her. Monetary value is not romantic value. Make it just you and her.

thanks. Yeah i guess that always the best thing to do. But even if I do do that, i still want to do something really special
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
PetersSmith
Posts: 5,848
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2015 8:42:08 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/6/2015 8:40:56 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 4/6/2015 8:34:56 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 4/6/2015 8:12:28 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
so its almost 3 years with my gf, and I'm asking for any ideas for what to do for our anniversary

Show her that you love her. Spend the day with her. Monetary value is not romantic value. Make it just you and her.

thanks. Yeah i guess that always the best thing to do. But even if I do do that, i still want to do something really special

It doesn't need to be "really special", it needs to be something where she knows that you care about her. That's all that matters. She would want to be with you, and it would be your goal to make it so.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
cybertron1998
Posts: 5,818
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2015 8:42:45 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/6/2015 8:40:43 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 4/6/2015 8:30:22 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 4/6/2015 8:29:28 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 4/6/2015 8:27:47 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 4/6/2015 8:26:36 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 4/6/2015 8:12:28 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
so its almost 3 years with my gf, and I'm asking for any ideas for what to do for our anniversary

I got you an anniversary gift, because I am such a nice guy. I donated $100 in your name to the human fund. You're welcome.

screw off wylted i'm serious

You're a big boy, stop being so moody.

than give me a real idea

Fair enough, you have to stop acting like a hall monitor for one.

ok sorry, i've just been a little tense, and i'm horrible at "compartmentalizing"

Here is what you do, take a look at all her quirks and likes, and find the one thing she would love that every other girl would hate.

If you guys met in jail, take her outside the jailhouse and have a picnic on the grass.

If she loves coloring, bring her a rose and some awesome crayons crayons. Do something that any other girl would think you're an asswhole for and only she would appreciate. If you do the boring stuff like a rose and some chocolate with her, than she'll think she is just like any other girl, but if you find that special thing only she would appreciate, she'll know you think she's special.

That type of action is something only you can know how to achieve, no advice any of us gives you on specifics will be worth a dam, because none of that advice will be specifically tailored to her.

but that is a wonderful idea thank you alot
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2015 8:45:34 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/6/2015 8:42:45 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 4/6/2015 8:40:43 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 4/6/2015 8:30:22 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 4/6/2015 8:29:28 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 4/6/2015 8:27:47 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 4/6/2015 8:26:36 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 4/6/2015 8:12:28 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
so its almost 3 years with my gf, and I'm asking for any ideas for what to do for our anniversary

I got you an anniversary gift, because I am such a nice guy. I donated $100 in your name to the human fund. You're welcome.

screw off wylted i'm serious

You're a big boy, stop being so moody.

than give me a real idea

Fair enough, you have to stop acting like a hall monitor for one.

ok sorry, i've just been a little tense, and i'm horrible at "compartmentalizing"

Here is what you do, take a look at all her quirks and likes, and find the one thing she would love that every other girl would hate.

If you guys met in jail, take her outside the jailhouse and have a picnic on the grass.

If she loves coloring, bring her a rose and some awesome crayons crayons. Do something that any other girl would think you're an asswhole for and only she would appreciate. If you do the boring stuff like a rose and some chocolate with her, than she'll think she is just like any other girl, but if you find that special thing only she would appreciate, she'll know you think she's special.

That type of action is something only you can know how to achieve, no advice any of us gives you on specifics will be worth a dam, because none of that advice will be specifically tailored to her.

but that is a wonderful idea thank you alot

I know, I have a knack for these things. 3 years is a long time, you'll figure out some quirk with her or the relationship to truly make the day special. Good luck.
cybertron1998
Posts: 5,818
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2015 8:47:01 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/6/2015 8:45:34 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 4/6/2015 8:42:45 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 4/6/2015 8:40:43 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 4/6/2015 8:30:22 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 4/6/2015 8:29:28 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 4/6/2015 8:27:47 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 4/6/2015 8:26:36 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 4/6/2015 8:12:28 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
so its almost 3 years with my gf, and I'm asking for any ideas for what to do for our anniversary

I got you an anniversary gift, because I am such a nice guy. I donated $100 in your name to the human fund. You're welcome.

screw off wylted i'm serious

You're a big boy, stop being so moody.

than give me a real idea

Fair enough, you have to stop acting like a hall monitor for one.

ok sorry, i've just been a little tense, and i'm horrible at "compartmentalizing"

Here is what you do, take a look at all her quirks and likes, and find the one thing she would love that every other girl would hate.

If you guys met in jail, take her outside the jailhouse and have a picnic on the grass.

If she loves coloring, bring her a rose and some awesome crayons crayons. Do something that any other girl would think you're an asswhole for and only she would appreciate. If you do the boring stuff like a rose and some chocolate with her, than she'll think she is just like any other girl, but if you find that special thing only she would appreciate, she'll know you think she's special.

That type of action is something only you can know how to achieve, no advice any of us gives you on specifics will be worth a dam, because none of that advice will be specifically tailored to her.

but that is a wonderful idea thank you alot

I know, I have a knack for these things. 3 years is a long time, you'll figure out some quirk with her or the relationship to truly make the day special. Good luck.

again much thanks
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
cybertron1998
Posts: 5,818
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2015 8:51:13 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/6/2015 8:45:34 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 4/6/2015 8:42:45 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 4/6/2015 8:40:43 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 4/6/2015 8:30:22 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 4/6/2015 8:29:28 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 4/6/2015 8:27:47 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 4/6/2015 8:26:36 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 4/6/2015 8:12:28 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
so its almost 3 years with my gf, and I'm asking for any ideas for what to do for our anniversary

I got you an anniversary gift, because I am such a nice guy. I donated $100 in your name to the human fund. You're welcome.

screw off wylted i'm serious

You're a big boy, stop being so moody.

than give me a real idea

Fair enough, you have to stop acting like a hall monitor for one.

ok sorry, i've just been a little tense, and i'm horrible at "compartmentalizing"

Here is what you do, take a look at all her quirks and likes, and find the one thing she would love that every other girl would hate.

If you guys met in jail, take her outside the jailhouse and have a picnic on the grass.

If she loves coloring, bring her a rose and some awesome crayons crayons. Do something that any other girl would think you're an asswhole for and only she would appreciate. If you do the boring stuff like a rose and some chocolate with her, than she'll think she is just like any other girl, but if you find that special thing only she would appreciate, she'll know you think she's special.

That type of action is something only you can know how to achieve, no advice any of us gives you on specifics will be worth a dam, because none of that advice will be specifically tailored to her.

but that is a wonderful idea thank you alot

I know, I have a knack for these things. 3 years is a long time, you'll figure out some quirk with her or the relationship to truly make the day special. Good luck.

now i gotta deal with a friend who didn't understand my intentions, any tips on that? lol
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2015 8:53:35 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/6/2015 8:51:13 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 4/6/2015 8:45:34 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 4/6/2015 8:42:45 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 4/6/2015 8:40:43 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 4/6/2015 8:30:22 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 4/6/2015 8:29:28 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 4/6/2015 8:27:47 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 4/6/2015 8:26:36 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 4/6/2015 8:12:28 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
so its almost 3 years with my gf, and I'm asking for any ideas for what to do for our anniversary

I got you an anniversary gift, because I am such a nice guy. I donated $100 in your name to the human fund. You're welcome.

screw off wylted i'm serious

You're a big boy, stop being so moody.

than give me a real idea

Fair enough, you have to stop acting like a hall monitor for one.

ok sorry, i've just been a little tense, and i'm horrible at "compartmentalizing"

Here is what you do, take a look at all her quirks and likes, and find the one thing she would love that every other girl would hate.

If you guys met in jail, take her outside the jailhouse and have a picnic on the grass.

If she loves coloring, bring her a rose and some awesome crayons crayons. Do something that any other girl would think you're an asswhole for and only she would appreciate. If you do the boring stuff like a rose and some chocolate with her, than she'll think she is just like any other girl, but if you find that special thing only she would appreciate, she'll know you think she's special.

That type of action is something only you can know how to achieve, no advice any of us gives you on specifics will be worth a dam, because none of that advice will be specifically tailored to her.

but that is a wonderful idea thank you alot

I know, I have a knack for these things. 3 years is a long time, you'll figure out some quirk with her or the relationship to truly make the day special. Good luck.

now i gotta deal with a friend who didn't understand my intentions, any tips on that? lol

Female or male and what were the percieved intentions?
cybertron1998
Posts: 5,818
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2015 8:55:04 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/6/2015 8:53:35 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 4/6/2015 8:51:13 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 4/6/2015 8:45:34 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 4/6/2015 8:42:45 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 4/6/2015 8:40:43 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 4/6/2015 8:30:22 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 4/6/2015 8:29:28 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 4/6/2015 8:27:47 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 4/6/2015 8:26:36 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 4/6/2015 8:12:28 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
so its almost 3 years with my gf, and I'm asking for any ideas for what to do for our anniversary

I got you an anniversary gift, because I am such a nice guy. I donated $100 in your name to the human fund. You're welcome.

screw off wylted i'm serious

You're a big boy, stop being so moody.

than give me a real idea

Fair enough, you have to stop acting like a hall monitor for one.

ok sorry, i've just been a little tense, and i'm horrible at "compartmentalizing"

Here is what you do, take a look at all her quirks and likes, and find the one thing she would love that every other girl would hate.

If you guys met in jail, take her outside the jailhouse and have a picnic on the grass.

If she loves coloring, bring her a rose and some awesome crayons crayons. Do something that any other girl would think you're an asswhole for and only she would appreciate. If you do the boring stuff like a rose and some chocolate with her, than she'll think she is just like any other girl, but if you find that special thing only she would appreciate, she'll know you think she's special.

That type of action is something only you can know how to achieve, no advice any of us gives you on specifics will be worth a dam, because none of that advice will be specifically tailored to her.

but that is a wonderful idea thank you alot

I know, I have a knack for these things. 3 years is a long time, you'll figure out some quirk with her or the relationship to truly make the day special. Good luck.

now i gotta deal with a friend who didn't understand my intentions, any tips on that? lol

Female or male and what were the percieved intentions?

female who perceived my intentions as perverted
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2015 8:58:43 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Because if it was a female and they thought you were trying to get in their pants when you weren't depending on the relationship you have with them, I'd either admit that was my intent even though it wasn't or if I wanted to sleep with them and they were extremely hot, I'd take It as an opportunity to chop aT their self esteem.

Like if they thought I was trying to fvck them, I'd say something to imply it is laughable that I'd ever want to sleep with them.
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2015 9:00:06 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Warning, if they are ugly the chops to the self esteem will hurt their feelings and work against you. So just use your best judgement.
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2015 9:04:04 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Actually I didn't mean ugly, I meant anything less than a 9. A lot of pretty girls will cry if you say that crap, if they are below a 9. If you say it to a 9 or a 10, they will always sleep with you, always.
cybertron1998
Posts: 5,818
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2015 9:09:13 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/6/2015 8:58:43 PM, Wylted wrote:
Because if it was a female and they thought you were trying to get in their pants when you weren't depending on the relationship you have with them, I'd either admit that was my intent even though it wasn't or if I wanted to sleep with them and they were extremely hot, I'd take It as an opportunity to chop aT their self esteem.

Like if they thought I was trying to fvck them, I'd say something to imply it is laughable that I'd ever want to sleep with them.

best friend kind of deal and she thought that my intentions were bad and it was just a harmless dare
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.