Jump to topic:

Differences between Mexican men and women

Truth_seeker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2015 3:35:52 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Mexican men and women are like anyone else but have some unique cultural differences depending on where your from.

* Mexican men shower women with romance and affection. They're into music, creativity, and will dress with style to impress the women they're trying to get. They blend in between sensitivity and being masculine. They're hard working and family based. Your not just a woman, you are THE woman.

* Mexican women greet people with a kiss and hug. They dress with a unique style and are also family orientated. They're crazy lol! They know who they want and expect the man to be committed. They're conservative but alot of them love to party in clubs in rural areas.

I can say that both love to listen to loud music (traditional Mexican music, Ranchera, etc.) and take great pride in their heritage.
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2015 1:20:01 PM
Um, there is no difference between men and women. To say otherwise makes you a politicly incorrect gender bigot. Where have you been living? Under a rock.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2015 2:24:55 PM
At 4/9/2015 1:20:01 PM, sadolite wrote:
Um, there is no difference between men and women. To say otherwise makes you a politicly incorrect gender bigot. Where have you been living? Under a rock.

I know right? Those bigoted Conservatives insist on believing that somehow men and women are different. To those evil oppressors I say...since when?! I mean, it's not like babies pop out of only women or something! Men can have babies too! Proven fact.
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2015 7:11:50 PM
At 4/8/2015 3:35:52 PM, Truth_seeker wrote:
Mexican men and women are like anyone else but have some unique cultural differences depending on where your from.

* Mexican men shower women with romance and affection. They're into music, creativity, and will dress with style to impress the women they're trying to get. They blend in between sensitivity and being masculine. They're hard working and family based. Your not just a woman, you are THE woman.

* Mexican women greet people with a kiss and hug. They dress with a unique style and are also family orientated. They're crazy lol! They know who they want and expect the man to be committed. They're conservative but alot of them love to party in clubs in rural areas.

I can say that both love to listen to loud music (traditional Mexican music, Ranchera, etc.) and take great pride in their heritage.

Your stereotypes are ridiculous and not even funny.
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2015 8:36:36 PM
At 4/9/2015 7:11:50 PM, Wylted wrote:

I don't know, I think it is spot on. I work with lots of people from mexico and they all pretty much fit this description. There is nothing bad about it.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
Truth_seeker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2015 12:15:58 PM
At 4/9/2015 8:36:36 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 4/9/2015 7:11:50 PM, Wylted wrote:

I don't know, I think it is spot on. I work with lots of people from mexico and they all pretty much fit this description. There is nothing bad about it.

lol I grew up with Mexicans so how are people gonna tell me i'm stereotyping?