Jump to topic:

Disliking People in General

1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2015 10:22:27 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I'm starting to develop a general dislike for people - and I'm beginning to think (or rather, I have a hard conviction) that humans are complacent in being fvcking a$sholes as long as they get what they want.

So, yeah...
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2015 10:33:52 PM
At 4/13/2015 10:22:27 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
I'm starting to develop a general dislike for people - and I'm beginning to think (or rather, I have a hard conviction) that humans are complacent in being fvcking a$sholes as long as they get what they want.

So, yeah...

There are plenty of people like that. We refer to them as "the bastards." You've got to not let the bastards get to you.
Tsar of DDO
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2015 7:27:31 AM
and just have a better outlook on the human race
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2015 7:43:16 AM

So, yeah...

Read some Thomas Hobbes, you'll realize that all people are inherantly evil and when you add in Tabula Rasa you'll realize that we are all just puppets of the system. This world is highly terrible.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2015 7:55:38 AM
At 4/14/2015 7:43:16 AM, lannan13 wrote:

So, yeah...

Read some Thomas Hobbes, you'll realize that all people are inherantly evil and when you add in Tabula Rasa you'll realize that we are all just puppets of the system. This world is highly terrible.

Yeah thats the kind of negativity that I think has no place in the world, and is not helping ANYTHING. Humans are capable of great evil, we are destined to destroy ourselves and the environment around us. But we are also capable of great good, love, friendship, hope, brotherhood, courage, bravery, perseverance, are all qualities in the human heart. Humans have the potential for good and evil. While some may not show it, its just the environment they've been in.

There is a darkness in all of us, but there is also a light. The minute you forget that light is there, you might as well be lost forever.
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
Illegalcombatant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2015 9:00:35 AM

So, yeah...

Good, good, let your hate grow and join the dark side.
"Seems like another attempt to insert God into areas our knowledge has yet to penetrate. You figure God would be bigger than the gaps of our ignorance." Drafterman 19/5/12
zmikecuber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2015 9:30:07 AM

So, yeah...

I remember one time during driver's ed... I was driving with my instructor alone.. he never liked to talk. I tried to talk to him. Then he wouldn't shut up. Then he said: "You know what I HATE?? People. I just hate people. I can't stand being around them."

The rest of the drive was awkward.
"Delete your fvcking sig" -1hard

"primal man had the habit, when he came into contact with fire, of satisfying the infantile desire connected with it, by putting it out with a stream of his urine... Putting out the fire by micturating was therefore a kind of sexual act with a male, an enjoyment of sexual potency in a homosexual competition."
mishapqueen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2015 11:51:56 AM

So, yeah...

Then you haven't seen enough people.
You cannot choose whether or not you will live by rules, but you can choose which rules you will live by. --Me

"I was wrong. Squirrels are objectively superior to bunnies in every conceivable dimension."
--Joey

"Silence is golden, duct tape is silver" --PetersSmith

Nunc aut Numquam
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2015 12:47:29 PM

So, yeah...

y u hate meh
1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2015 2:00:38 PM
At 4/14/2015 12:47:29 PM, RevNge wrote:

So, yeah...

y u hate meh

You're one of the people I do like.
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
Maikuru
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2015 3:42:29 PM
I'm having the opposite experience. As a youngin', I disliked a lot of people. Now, I can't think of anyone in my life I don't care for. As you gain autonomy, you have more power in shaping your social circle and surrounding yourself with positive people.
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2015 3:46:37 PM
At 4/14/2015 7:55:38 AM, cybertron1998 wrote:

So, yeah...

Yeah thats the kind of negativity that I think has no place in the world, and is not helping ANYTHING. Humans are capable of great evil, we are destined to destroy ourselves and the environment around us. But we are also capable of great good, love, friendship, hope, brotherhood, courage, bravery, perseverance, are all qualities in the human heart. Humans have the potential for good and evil. While some may not show it, its just the environment they've been in.

There is a darkness in all of us, but there is also a light. The minute you forget that light is there, you might as well be lost forever.

It's hard to see a light when there was never a light to begin with.

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

Lee001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2015 4:47:10 PM

So, yeah...

I agree with you....like sometimes walking on my college campus and I see someone I don't know....I just think "I f*cking hate you!" I don't know why...lol
"Condoms are societal constructs created by the government to restrain 'Murican freedom!"-SolonKR

"But I jest and digress (sick rhymes, yo); every boob is equal in the eyes of the Lord."- SolonKR

"Oh Hey, Seeing Artichokes Makes Me Want to Have Sex."- SolonKR

"Yep, but anyone who touches my hair immediately ascends to the heavens..You're already an angel, so touching my hair can do nothing <3" -SolonKR

My hubby Hayd <3 <3
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2015 5:50:50 PM
At 4/14/2015 3:46:37 PM, lannan13 wrote:

So, yeah...

Ha! That is so false! The book you read is just a subjective outlook. There is no objective good and evil
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2015 5:51:56 PM
At 4/14/2015 4:47:10 PM, Lee001 wrote:

So, yeah...

I agree with you....like sometimes walking on my college campus and I see someone I don't know....I just think "I f*cking hate you!" I don't know why...lol

I hope you're kidding
Lee001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2015 5:56:48 PM
At 4/14/2015 5:51:56 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:

So, yeah...

I hope you're kidding

Dude , seriously im not.
"Condoms are societal constructs created by the government to restrain 'Murican freedom!"-SolonKR

"But I jest and digress (sick rhymes, yo); every boob is equal in the eyes of the Lord."- SolonKR

"Yep, but anyone who touches my hair immediately ascends to the heavens..You're already an angel, so touching my hair can do nothing <3" -SolonKR

My hubby Hayd <3 <3
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2015 5:58:09 PM
At 4/14/2015 5:56:48 PM, Lee001 wrote:

So, yeah...

I hope you're kidding

Dude , seriously im not.

O____________________O

Um. Are you in a bad mood when you think that? I mean, I can't help but think of things I really don't want to in the worst times possible, but I don't genuinely feel hatred to someone that I don't know. Repulsion, at worst.
Lee001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2015 5:59:29 PM
At 4/14/2015 5:58:09 PM, RevNge wrote:

So, yeah...

I hope you're kidding

Dude , seriously im not.

O____________________O

Um. Are you in a bad mood when you think that? I mean, I can't help but think of things I really don't want to in the worst times possible, but I don't genuinely feel hatred to someone that I don't know. Repulsion, at worst.

Well.......yeah...sometimes. Its worse if im in a bad mood.
But sometimes I can just tell how a person is by looking at them...lol

My hubby Hayd <3 <3
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2015 6:00:11 PM
At 4/14/2015 5:59:29 PM, Lee001 wrote:

So, yeah...

I hope you're kidding

Dude , seriously im not.

O____________________O

No, you think you can tell.
Lee001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2015 6:00:40 PM
At 4/14/2015 6:00:11 PM, RevNge wrote:

So, yeah...

I hope you're kidding

Dude , seriously im not.

O____________________O

Fine, whatever.

My hubby Hayd <3 <3
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2015 6:01:45 PM

So, yeah...

They are.

But not all.
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2015 6:02:26 PM

So, yeah...

I hope you're kidding

Dude , seriously im not.

Oh joy did you think of that of me when i first messaged me? /.\
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2015 6:02:39 PM
(8) Don't let the bastards get you down (8)
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2015 6:02:58 PM
At 4/14/2015 6:00:40 PM, Lee001 wrote:
At 4/14/2015 6:00:11 PM, RevNge wrote:

So, yeah...

I hope you're kidding

Dude , seriously im not.

O____________________O

Fine, whatever.

Unless you're a psychic or something. Even so, you can't rely on your initial instincts and prejudices.
Lee001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2015 6:05:01 PM
At 4/14/2015 6:02:26 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:

So, yeah...

I hope you're kidding

Dude , seriously im not.

Maybe. Lol no.

My hubby Hayd <3 <3
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2015 6:08:42 PM
At 4/14/2015 6:05:01 PM, Lee001 wrote:

So, yeah...

I hope you're kidding

Dude , seriously im not.

Maybe. Lol no.

*heart almost broke* jk tho
Lee001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2015 6:09:14 PM
At 4/14/2015 6:08:42 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:

So, yeah...

I hope you're kidding

Dude , seriously im not.

Maybe. Lol no.

I was joking bro... :p

My hubby Hayd <3 <3
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2015 6:11:59 PM
At 4/14/2015 6:09:14 PM, Lee001 wrote:
At 4/14/2015 6:08:42 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:

So, yeah...

I hope you're kidding

Dude , seriously im not.

Maybe. Lol no.

I was joking bro... :p

So was I sis :P
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2015 6:34:56 PM
At 4/14/2015 5:50:50 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:

So, yeah...

Ha! That is so false! The book you read is just a subjective outlook. There is no objective good and evil

Hence showing that we are all hapless puppets of the government who controls us for the purpose of a collective society. Are we nothing but pawns in a greater game here?

cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2015 6:37:41 PM
At 4/14/2015 6:34:56 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 4/14/2015 5:50:50 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:

So, yeah...

Hence showing that we are all hapless puppets of the government who controls us for the purpose of a collective society. Are we nothing but pawns in a greater game here?

No we're not, You are when you give in. You are the pawn, the hapless puppet. I follow the laws but there are things that the government does that I'd smack them all in the face for.