Jump to topic:

Why Mexicans dislike some whites

Truth_seeker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2015 12:32:42 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Neither me nor many Mexicans look too kindly on some white people for the following:

1. Being a fake Mexican " Some white Americans claim to be Mexican but carelessly misuse the culture. They're ignorant of our ways and it makes us look bad. My black friend isn't Mexican, but he's eager to learn. I teach him Spanish and he learns from our culture. He loves Mexican women and i respect that. Don't claim to represent something you know nothing about. Stay in your own culture.

2. Being a republican " Your associating yourself with people who support deportation. Ya'll have no idea what Mexicans have to face for a better life. My mom married my abusive dad (typical Mexican family) and i was born out of rape cuz she was trying to get her citizenship. I forgave her and support her cuz she was doing what needed to be done.

3. Being a racist " There's racial tensions between Mexicans and whites mainly cuz of history. I'm peaceful with whites but realize that ya'll benefit from racism. By promoting stereotypes and cracking race jokes, we're the ones made fun of in America while ya'll aren't.

By doing all this, your not promoting cultural acceptance but white supremacy and ignorance.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2015 1:49:25 PM
Republicans don't want to deport Mexicans, and it only makes sense to only allow people into your country that are going to improve it somehow. It's like how the Indians allowed Europeans into their country and instead of living in Tee pees and drinking rainwater, the country is now civilized with the Internet and everything. Had the Indians decided to let Mexicans in, instead of Europeans, they'd still not have a good civilization, and then where would Mexicans try to invade to escape the crappy government they formed?

What's funny is what happens when an entire country is liberal like Mexico? They see the problems with liberalism and escape their country that was destroyed by liberal policies and now they come to America and try to create liberal policies, so we're destroyed as well.
1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2015 9:21:41 PM
I don't understand why you have to point out that the Republican that favors strict immigration policy is white, but whatever.
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
Truth_seeker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2015 8:33:52 AM
At 4/14/2015 9:21:41 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
I don't understand why you have to point out that the Republican that favors strict immigration policy is white, but whatever.

It's not just whites, it's also other races as well. To me, it's like someone encouraging slavery or outright calling someone a n*gga. Those who support immigration policy for the cause that this is an American nation also have no right to be here. This land originally belonged to the native Americans not to the Europeans that conquered it.