Jump to topic:

My guide to oral sex

Truth_seeker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2015 12:34:37 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I know some women are repulsed by the idea because they feel it's degrading and unhealthy. If your smart, you should be able to do it without problems. Here's a couple of tips i came up with:

1. Practice good hygiene " Trim down there, wash, clean, etc. And make sure she brushes her teeth ,uses mouthwash, etc.

2. Give her oral 1st " Don't even ask if she can blow you, just offer to give her oral. You better do a very job using your tongue, lips, etc. And know how to drive her wild by asking her questions. It should increase your chances of getting oral practicing the golden rule.

3. Use a comfortable position " Some guys like standing up while girls are on their knees. Well of course women are going to feel degraded. Get in a position where she won't feel that way. Lay down on a bed while she's on top so she knows she's in control.

4. Make her feel loved " Don't force her head down or insult her (calling her dirty, etc.). Create an environment of love where she can freely express her love for you. You should let her deep throat, swallow, lick, spit, etc. Willingly.

5. Safety 1st " Take precautions to prevent STI's and emotional/physical discomfort. If she tells you to not do or say something, you better listen to her.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2015 12:54:00 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/14/2015 12:34:37 PM, Truth_seeker wrote:
I know some women are repulsed by the idea because they feel it's degrading and unhealthy. If your smart, you should be able to do it without problems. Here's a couple of tips i came up with:

Ridiculous, that's only when they don't want to give you a blow job. No girl is repulsed by the ideal of recieving oral sex.

1. Practice good hygiene " Trim down there, wash, clean, etc. And make sure she brushes her teeth ,uses mouthwash, etc.

How about just not go down on a girl that would even need that advice, to start with?

2. Give her oral 1st " Don't even ask if she can blow you, just offer to give her oral. You better do a very job using your tongue, lips, etc. And know how to drive her wild by asking her questions. It should increase your chances of getting oral practicing the golden rule.

You're a version, stop giving sex advice, and what do you mean by asking questions. Are chicks turned on by dudes pretending to be Barbara Walters and interviewing them?

3. Use a comfortable position " Some guys like standing up while girls are on their knees. Well of course women are going to feel degraded. Get in a position where she won't feel that way. Lay down on a bed while she's on top so she knows she's in control.

Why would a woman feel degraded by that? Are you projecting?

4. Make her feel loved " Don't force her head down or insult her (calling her dirty, etc.). Create an environment of love where she can freely express her love for you. You should let her deep throat, swallow, lick, spit, etc. Willingly.

No thank you. I want her to feel like my slutty little play toy, and she wants to feel that way also. Insulting, choking, spankingnis all just part of the fun.

5. Safety 1st " Take precautions to prevent STI's and emotional/physical discomfort. If she tells you to not do or say something, you better listen to her.

Way to get run over. I'm going to make the B1tch feel slightly uncomfortable on purpose. I won't cross the line, but I will dance on it.