Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2015 1:46:31 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Doing this interview with 1 of my fav. person: Annie :D

1. What do you like to do for fun?

2. What's your family like?

3. What are your favorite Suicide Silence songs?

4. If you could change 1 thing about the world, what would it be?

5. What is your definition of love?

6. Do you believe we are destined for one another or we choose a person?

7. Do you believe that love conquers all?

8. Would you take a bullet for Endark? Watch out Annie he's watching! :P HA!

9. Do you plan on being a musician? I believe you can do it lol. You have creativity and i'd assume you have a voice for it.

10. What is your view on God? What does your God do for you that others don't?

11. What is a muslim?

12. What do you think is the biggest problem between Muslims and those practicing prejudice towards them living in America? What's the solution?

13. Do you as a Muslim believe in reincarnation?

14. If there was a Frozen sequel that has Anna as the star instead of Elsa, would you watch it?

15. Why do you prefer Elsa over Anna?
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2015 1:54:42 PM
At 4/14/2015 1:46:31 PM, Truth_seeker wrote:

People's mothers.

Idiots

Huh? Songs shouldn't be silent bro.

I'd eliminate the Polish

When my penis gets hard.

Neither

No, that's absurd

No, but I would use him as a shield if I was shot at

9. Do you plan on being a musician? I believe you can do it lol. You have creativity and i'd assume you have a voice for it.

No, that's gay

I am God, and I masterbated myself.

11. What is a muslim?

Somebody who crashes planes into buildings

12. What do you think is the biggest problem between Muslims and those practicing prejudice towards them living in America? What's the solution?

Muslims stop commuting terrorist attacks and then people will like them.

No, and stop presupposing I'm Muslim

14. If there was a Frozen sequel that has Anna as the star instead of Elsa, would you watch it?

Yes, duh

Nothing sexier than an Ice Queen
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2015 3:04:28 PM

Aww thanks ^_^

Archery, Reading, Writing, Art

Uhh... a family, I guess... normal. I have a sister, and live with my folks, my dad's folks and his (currently pregnant and annoying af) sister

Idk O_O

That's a really good question...
I'd want to make it a better place- get people off the streets, offer them a book, education and a helping hand, help get equal rights for people, make everyone more united and caring.

Overrated and disastrous.

Choose.
Although fate does play a role.

No.

It depends... If he did something stupid, probably not. :P

JK. We live far apart, so realistically I mightn't be able to, but if I could save him in a way, ofc.

Nope. Not into that industry. I'd rather be a writer than a singer.

That's a good question as well.
I'm still trying to figure that out.

I considering Deism not too long ago, but... Idk...

For personal reasons, I can't divert from Islam.

11. What is a muslim?

Who, not what.
A follower of Islam, someone who believes that there is ONE God, Allah, and Prophet Muhammad (p.b.u.h.) is His one and only messenger.
Most importantly- someone who prays to God.

Media representation.
Muslims need to read more- learn more about their religion, like I'm attempting to do, so when they're asked- they can respond.

Nope.

I love Disney movies, so yes.

Anna disappointed me by believing in love at first sight, though I can't blame her- she'd been sheltered her entire life, and taking advice from strangers, who would later fall in love with her blah de blah. Elsa was more realistic, and ran away because she didn't want to hurt anyone.

People don't realize but taking a step back from your problems, is sometimes the best thing to do, contrary to belief that running away doesn't solve anything. You just need to clear your head sometimes.

That said, I didn't HATE Anna... Both characters have their flaws.
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
Truth_seeker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2015 3:20:17 PM
At 4/14/2015 3:04:28 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:

Aww thanks ^_^

lol your lucky, i do swordfighting but i bet i can still beat you in a duel with my quickness and shield :P Same here. What are your fav. books? What do you write? Where do you gain inspiration?

Uhh... a family, I guess... normal. I have a sister, and live with my folks, my dad's folks and his (currently pregnant and annoying af) sister
LOL! i see.

Idk O_O

I'd want to make it a better place- get people off the streets, offer them a book, education and a helping hand, help get equal rights for people, make everyone more united and caring.
Lol you seem very concerned about education which is a good thing. Such a fair response. Do you think it can happen now? How so?

LOL! really? How so?

Choose.
How?

No.
Why not?? :(

ROFL! *high fives Annie*
JK. We live far apart, so realistically I mightn't be able to, but if I could save him in a way, ofc.
lol aww, but would you die for him?

Fair enough. What do you write if u don't mind lol.

That's a good question as well.
I'm still trying to figure that out.
Good answer. I like that cuz it's not typical. Most people would say the usual (Omnipotent, Omnipresent, etc.) but i like how you imply that it takes a life time to personally know who God truly is.
I considering Deism not too long ago, but... Idk...

For personal reasons, I can't divert from Islam.
lol i see.
11. What is a muslim?

Who, not what.
A follower of Islam, someone who believes that there is ONE God, Allah, and Prophet Muhammad (p.b.u.h.) is His one and only messenger.
Most importantly- someone who prays to God.

Media representation.
Muslims need to read more- learn more about their religion, like I'm attempting to do, so when they're asked- they can respond.
Yea cuz alot of people are uneducated about Islam in the west. The media only makes things worse by promoting stereotypes and racism. I strongly support the education of all religions which is why i try to learn from Islam before making any claims on it. I've asked some of my muslim friends on it and they said "I'm not an expert, but ask a Muslim scholar" lol. People think Islam is a religion of war not peace what do you think about that?

Nope.

I love Disney movies, so yes.

Anna disappointed me by believing in love at first sight, though I can't blame her- she'd been sheltered her entire life, and taking advice from strangers, who would later fall in love with her blah de blah. Elsa was more realistic, and ran away because she didn't want to hurt anyone.
lol come on Annie :D At least she learned from her mistakes at the end. Anna is an example of a heroine warrior princess. She'd die for her cause while Elsa could've used her powers to kill the enemies. Anna is the model of a real Disney princess.
People don't realize but taking a step back from your problems, is sometimes the best thing to do, contrary to belief that running away doesn't solve anything. You just need to clear your head sometimes.
So true.

But i feel Elsa had little character development lol. Anna grows from being weak and dependent on men to being strong willed and courageous.
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2015 4:10:34 PM
At 4/14/2015 3:20:17 PM, Truth_seeker wrote:
At 4/14/2015 3:04:28 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:

Aww thanks ^_^

lol your lucky, i do swordfighting but i bet i can still beat you in a duel with my quickness and shield :P Same here.
What are your fav. books?
To Kill A Mockingbird,
What do you write?
Short stories, poetry, books... I only finished one book completely but I'm not happy with it, so I dumped it.
Where do you gain inspiration?
https://seanwes.com...

Lol you seem very concerned about education which is a good thing. Such a fair response. Do you think it can happen now? How so?

No. A lot of people are very selfish and unkind. But only time can tell.

LOL! really? How so?

Love is opening up yourself to vulnerability and pain.

Choose.
How?
If I go out there and meet 100 guys, there would be at least 50 I get along with. At least one of them, I might have an attraction to.
However, fate allows us to meet people- it's our choice, based on our own personal experiences and likes and dislikes that we can choose someone to be with.

No.

You need a lot more than love to make it anywhere in the world.

ROFL! *high fives Annie*

It depends, on our situations.
Right now, I have a reason for living.
If I know that he can't take it up for me, I can't die for him.

Sappy love stories. Tragedies.
I tried a science fiction, but didn't make it far.

Media representation.
Yea cuz alot of people are uneducated about Islam in the west. The media only makes things worse by promoting stereotypes and racism. I strongly support the education of all religions which is why i try to learn from Islam before making any claims on it. I've asked some of my muslim friends on it and they said "I'm not an expert, but ask a Muslim scholar" lol. People think Islam is a religion of war not peace what do you think about that?

I think any religion, any group really would have people who are over-enthusiastic and passionate and would therefore end up being termed as "extremists"

lol come on Annie :D At least she learned from her mistakes at the end.
Did she? She ended up 'falling' for a guy she barely knew as well.
Anna is an example of a heroine warrior princess. She'd die for her cause while Elsa could've used her powers to kill the enemies. Anna is the model of a real Disney princess.
For you to coin Anna as a Disney Princess, you have to argue what one is. While I agree that Anna is a good person, she started off dense and socially-impaired, so I didn't fancy her as much as Elsa.
So true.

But i feel Elsa had little character development lol. Anna grows from being weak and dependent on men to being strong willed and courageous.
I wouldn't say "dependent on men," but rather "naive about love."

Elsa learnt to overcome her fear of herself.
Solonkr~

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

Truth_seeker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2015 4:25:32 PM
To Kill A Mockingbird,
That book is sad.
What do you write?
Short stories, poetry, books... I only finished one book completely but I'm not happy with it, so I dumped it.
What's it on? lol i envy you.
Where do you gain inspiration?
https://seanwes.com...
Nice response lol.

Very true. Do you have any hope for humanity?

LOL! really? How so?

That's true. The person who can hurt you the most is the one you love most. If that's the case then why love?

Choose.
How?
If I go out there and meet 100 guys, there would be at least 50 I get along with. At least one of them, I might have an attraction to.
However, fate allows us to meet people- it's our choice, based on our own personal experiences and likes and dislikes that we can choose someone to be with.
Makes sense so you believe in the right one or the right kind of person?

No.

Wise words. Like what?

ROFL! *high fives Annie*

lol true. So do you ever plan on marrying him in person?

I want to do a love story at some point lol i'm actually trying to direct my own Romance film in the future. I've also tried sci fi but it didn't work for me either. Ever thought of making your own genre?

Media representation.

I think any religion, any group really would have people who are over-enthusiastic and passionate and would therefore end up being termed as "extremists"
that's true. I consider myself to be an extremist Christian in the sense that i am passionate about my faith but you denounce Jihadist groups such as Al Queda, ISIS, and the Taliban as the enemies of Allah right?

lol come on Annie :D At least she learned from her mistakes at the end.
Did she? She ended up 'falling' for a guy she barely knew as well.
But she realized he never loved her and she fell in love with someone who did.
Anna is an example of a heroine warrior princess. She'd die for her cause while Elsa could've used her powers to kill the enemies. Anna is the model of a real Disney princess.
For you to coin Anna as a Disney Princess, you have to argue what one is. While I agree that Anna is a good person, she started off dense and socially-impaired, so I didn't fancy her as much as Elsa.
started off but not how she ended :P
So true.

I wouldn't say "dependent on men," but rather "naive about love."

lol suuure she did. Elsa couldn't hurt Anna even if she tried to :P

What do you think is the message Frozen is trying to send? What are it's themes?
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2015 4:30:11 PM
sig change.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2015 4:36:28 PM
At 4/14/2015 4:25:32 PM, Truth_seeker wrote:
To Kill A Mockingbird,
That book is sad.
Sad and beautiful.
What do you write?
It started off on a simple High School entry and I tried to mix fiction but got nowhere :/

I do, but with time.

LOL! really? How so?

That's true. The person who can hurt you the most is the one you love most. If that's the case then why love?
Shooting in the dark, sometimes you can hit something :/
Love can be beautiful, but also terrible.

My love with Endark for instance, he knows breaking up with me could hurt me.
Chris, Bsh, YYW, Joey etc, they know things that can hurt me.
Sometimes, you can trust people, but other times, it's best to keep some things locked inside you.

Choose.
How?
The right kind of person is the right one.

No.

Wise words. Like what?
Honestly, hope, intelligence, wisdom, kindness.

ROFL! *high fives Annie*

I don't really want to get married, and Endark andI both agree that our love transcends the need for a label.

I want to do a love story at some point lol i'm actually trying to direct my own Romance film in the future. I've also tried sci fi but it didn't work for me either. Ever thought of making your own genre?
Like?
that's true. I consider myself to be an extremist Christian in the sense that i am passionate about my faith but you denounce Jihadist groups such as Al Queda, ISIS, and the Taliban as the enemies of Allah right?
They may call themselves Muslims, but they are not acting upon the Will of God, IMHO.

For instance, if I go out there and shoot someone right now- I'm a bad Muslim and person. These people are bad Muslims, and people. The same way that Elliot Rodger was a bad person, and whatever religion he was.

Honestly though- can you fall in love with someone after such short time?
How much does she truly know about him?
Her character did develop, but I was still disappointed.
What do you think is the message Frozen is trying to send? What are it's themes?
Love and family relationships, death, appearance versus reality, comedy, growth and development, and self-actualization.
Solonkr~

Ken~

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

Truth_seeker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2015 4:48:08 PM
At 4/14/2015 4:36:28 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 4/14/2015 4:25:32 PM, Truth_seeker wrote:
To Kill A Mockingbird,
That book is sad.
Sad and beautiful.
What do you write?
It started off on a simple High School entry and I tried to mix fiction but got nowhere :/
Aww maybe you can try again :)
I do, but with time.
How are you helping?

LOL! really? How so?

Shooting in the dark, sometimes you can hit something :/
Love can be beautiful, but also terrible.
My love with Endark for instance, he knows breaking up with me could hurt me.
Chris, Bsh, YYW, Joey etc, they know things that can hurt me.
Sometimes, you can trust people, but other times, it's best to keep some things locked inside you.
True, it's all about balance. In a way i agree with that but i believe that forgiveness is stronger than pain. Someone can hurt you very badly but forgiving them despite it all shows that you deeply love the person.

Choose.
How?
The right kind of person is the right one.

No.

Wise words. Like what?
Very true. How do you gain these things?

ROFL! *high fives Annie*

I don't really want to get married, and Endark andI both agree that our love transcends the need for a label.
Oh yea you told me (sorry i forgot a bit lol). Very interesting and romantic. Do you feel online relationships are genuine? Cuz i do. According to CyberPsychology, online relationships depend on the same things real relationships do.
Like?
Idk mixing things up like sci fi romance lol.
They may call themselves Muslims, but they are not acting upon the Will of God, IMHO.
For instance, if I go out there and shoot someone right now- I'm a bad Muslim and person. These people are bad Muslims, and people. The same way that Elliot Rodger was a bad person, and whatever religion he was.
Do you believe Islam will rule the world peacefully? As in everyone embraces Islam?
Honestly though- can you fall in love with someone after such short time?
How much does she truly know about him?
Yea lol. She realized she loved the guy who was with her all along.
Her character did develop, but I was still disappointed.
Lol *face palm* it's cuz Elsa has powers :p
Love and family relationships, death, appearance versus reality, comedy, growth and development, and self-actualization.

What could you change about Frozen if you directed it?
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2015 4:55:41 PM
At 4/14/2015 4:48:08 PM, Truth_seeker wrote:
I do, but with time.
How are you helping?
I'm not... yet.
I like to make people smile.

True, it's all about balance. In a way i agree with that but i believe that forgiveness is stronger than pain. Someone can hurt you very badly but forgiving them despite it all shows that you deeply love the person.
Forgive, but never forget.

No.
Wise words. Like what?
Life.

Oh yea you told me (sorry i forgot a bit lol). Very interesting and romantic. Do you feel online relationships are genuine? Cuz i do. According to CyberPsychology, online relationships depend on the same things real relationships do.
Not all the time.
It depends on the people.
Internet people can be different irl.

That's what I tried, but didn't work out.

Do you believe Islam will rule the world peacefully?
Rule is a weird word.
I think Islamic leaders can.
As in everyone embraces Islam?
Idk... it seems unlikely that everyone will revert to Islam.

The kiss at the end was unnecessary- they should've ended up friends, and then developed their relationship. But it's a kid movie- so w/e.
Olaf could've died... but it might've scarred kids as well.
Solonkr~

Ken~

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

Truth_seeker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2015 5:10:13 PM
At 4/14/2015 4:55:41 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
I do, but with time.
How are you helping?
I'm not... yet.
I like to make people smile.
Always a good thing. Something basic works.
True so do you believe people have so many chances?

Do you also believe that love will make a way?

No.
Wise words. Like what?
Life.
Amen lol.
Not all the time.
It depends on the people.
Internet people can be different irl.
Very true.
That's what I tried, but didn't work out.

Rule is a weird word.
So why can't Muhammed the prophet's face be shown?
The kiss at the end was unnecessary- they should've ended up friends, and then developed their relationship. But it's a kid movie- so w/e.

LOL! so you'd make a sequel?

Would you make Frozen for adults?

Do you watch Young Justice btw?
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2015 5:20:11 PM
At 4/14/2015 5:10:13 PM, Truth_seeker wrote:

No. There comes a point, where you have to realize that you're not the protagonist in their story- so why are they in yours?

No.
Love is blindness.

Rule is a weird word.
So why can't the prophet, Muhammad (p.b.u.h.)'s face be shown?
I don' t know.

Yes.

If you've ever seen, Don't Hug Me, I'm Scared, you'd understand what I mean when I say I'd make movies a little more tragic, not to scar, but ... teach kids about the darker sides of life.

Not anymore. I don't watch tv.
Solonkr~

Ken~

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

Truth_seeker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2015 5:25:29 PM
At 4/14/2015 5:20:11 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:

No. There comes a point, where you have to realize that you're not the protagonist in their story- so why are they in yours?

No.
Love is blindness.
lol explain.

Rule is a weird word.
I don' t know.
Have you ever went to Mecca or plan on going? What denomination of Islam do you pertain to?

Yes. I like your approach to it. Relationships in Disney films are always sped up.

If you've ever seen, Don't Hug Me, I'm Scared, you'd understand what I mean when I say I'd make movies a little more tragic, not to scar, but ... teach kids about the darker sides of life.
I feel that's what movies aren't teaching kids. They implant the happily ever after bull which hardly works in a real life situation. What would you teach kids?

Not anymore. I don't watch tv.

aww lol.
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2015 5:29:18 PM
At 4/14/2015 5:25:29 PM, Truth_seeker wrote:
Love is blindness.
lol explain.

Sometimes, when in love, we fail to acknowledge their faults, or misdoings.

Rule is a weird word.
I don' t know.
Have you ever went to Mecca or plan on going? What denomination of Islam do you pertain to?

Islam isn't exactly supposed to be broken down into Sects, but I'd be an unorthodox, Sunni Muslim.
And yes, I do plan to one day make Hajj.

I feel that's what movies aren't teaching kids. They implant the happily ever after bull which hardly works in a real life situation. What would you teach kids?
You don't want to scar them, because they're still pretty young, toddlers and preteens, but you do want to explain that people not all relationships work out, ya know? So have two people end up as friends at the end.
Solonkr~

Ken~

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

Truth_seeker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2015 5:36:45 PM
At 4/14/2015 5:29:18 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
Love is blindness.
lol explain.

So true so how can we love another?

Rule is a weird word.
I don' t know.

Do you share a common bond with Christians and Jews? After all, they all share common elements and heritage.

Islam isn't exactly supposed to be broken down into Sects, but I'd be an unorthodox, Sunni Muslim.
So are there any prophecies in the Koran? If so how do they work?

You don't want to scar them, because they're still pretty young, toddlers and preteens, but you do want to explain that people not all relationships work out, ya know? So have two people end up as friends at the end.

That's a good lesson to teach. Kids need to learn that they can't always get what they want in the end. Do you see that as a problem in Disney?
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2015 5:49:51 PM
At 4/14/2015 1:54:42 PM, Wylted wrote:

People's mothers.

Idiots

Huh? Songs shouldn't be silent bro.

I'd eliminate the Polish

When my penis gets hard.

Neither

No, that's absurd

No, but I would use him as a shield if I was shot at

No, that's gay

I am God, and I masterbated myself.

11. What is a muslim?

Somebody who crashes planes into buildings

Muslims stop commuting terrorist attacks and then people will like them.

No, and stop presupposing I'm Muslim

Yes, duh

Nothing sexier than an Ice Queen

This was fvcking hilarious.
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2015 5:52:37 PM
At 4/14/2015 5:36:45 PM, Truth_seeker wrote:
Love is blindness.
lol explain.

We have to find a way to retain our strength and sensibility.

Rule is a weird word.
I don' t know.

Do you share a common bond with Christians and Jews? After all, they all share common elements and heritage.

I share a common bond with anyone who loves life, and is a good person.

Not a question I can answer.

That's a good lesson to teach. Kids need to learn that they can't always get what they want in the end. Do you see that as a problem in Disney?

Yup. Well, not exactly. They do teach you cant always get what you want, but what you need. But their 'need' is love, which, as aforementioned, is overrated
Solonkr~

Ken~

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

Truth_seeker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2015 6:04:30 PM
At 4/14/2015 5:52:37 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 4/14/2015 5:36:45 PM, Truth_seeker wrote:
Love is blindness.
lol explain.

We have to find a way to retain our strength and sensibility.
Very true.
Rule is a weird word.
I don' t know.

I share a common bond with anyone who loves life, and is a good person.
You can be a good person and still go to heaven in your view right?

lol fine but maybe 1 day?

How do you view homosexuality?

What's heaven and hell to you?

Your view on porn?

Would you want to be immortal?

Yup. Well, not exactly. They do teach you cant always get what you want, but what you need. But their 'need' is love, which, as aforementioned, is overrated

ahaha they may need their parent's love tho :P

So do you believe in aliens? U.F.O's? Paranormal phenomenon?
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2015 6:22:31 PM
At 4/14/2015 6:04:30 PM, Truth_seeker wrote:

In mine, yes.

Maybe one day

I don't judge. I see nothing wrong with it, as of right now.

O_O Heaven and Hell

Your view on porn?
I read a lot of it, but I'm not proud of it :/

No.
Well... it depends... I don't know...

Yes

Probably. Maybe. Not really.
Solonkr~

Ken~

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

Truth_seeker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2015 6:31:00 PM
At 4/14/2015 6:22:31 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 4/14/2015 6:04:30 PM, Truth_seeker wrote:

In mine, yes.

Maybe one day

I don't judge. I see nothing wrong with it, as of right now.

O_O Heaven and Hell
LOL!
Your view on porn?
I read a lot of it, but I'm not proud of it :/
haha you readin' that Yaoi Yea, i've watched porn recently even tho i said i wouldn't. Do you think it's unhealthy? Why or why not?
No.
lol immortality comes at a large price like watching those around you die and the world suffer.
Yes

Do you believe in faith healings?

Evolution?

Big Bang?

What is the most craziest thing you ever did in your life?

What are your thoughts on bullying? How should we handle bullies?
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2015 6:41:50 PM
At 4/14/2015 6:31:00 PM, Truth_seeker wrote:
haha you readin' that Yaoi Yea, i've watched porn recently even tho i said i wouldn't. Do you think it's unhealthy? Why or why not?
Meh. I don't know.
Everything should be done in moderation.
No.
lol immortality comes at a large price like watching those around you die and the world suffer.
Yes, but you can also HELP the world...
Yes

Idk...
Evolution?
Idk.
Big Bang?
Idk.
Nothing really... O_O

Ignore them and they'll disappear.
Solonkr~

Ken~

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

Truth_seeker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2015 6:52:15 PM
At 4/14/2015 6:41:50 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 4/14/2015 6:31:00 PM, Truth_seeker wrote:
Meh. I don't know.
Everything should be done in moderation.

lol yea so would you copy what you see off porn? Why or why not?

No.
Yes, but you can also HELP the world...

True as well.

Yes

Idk...
Evolution?
Idk.
Big Bang?
Idk.
Nothing really... O_O
LOL!

Ignore them and they'll disappear.

but what if they don't?

Have you ever had to use a weapon in self defense?

What would it be like to be you for a day?