Total Posts:64|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Rate the Avatar Above You

RevNge
Posts: 13,835
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2015 8:13:22 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
From a scale of 1-10, 10 being the best possible score, rate the avatar of the person above you. Start.
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,215
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2015 8:38:58 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/15/2015 8:13:22 PM, RevNge wrote:
From a scale of 1-10, 10 being the best possible score, rate the avatar of the person above you. Start.

pi
My work here is, finally, done.
YYW
Posts: 43,514
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2015 8:42:44 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/15/2015 8:38:58 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 4/15/2015 8:13:22 PM, RevNge wrote:
From a scale of 1-10, 10 being the best possible score, rate the avatar of the person above you. Start.

pi

4

You have one. I just don't know what it is...
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,215
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2015 8:46:10 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/15/2015 8:42:44 PM, YYW wrote:
At 4/15/2015 8:38:58 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 4/15/2015 8:13:22 PM, RevNge wrote:
From a scale of 1-10, 10 being the best possible score, rate the avatar of the person above you. Start.

pi

4

You have one. I just don't know what it is...

8, cuz they're so damn cute.
It's Coach McGuirk from Home Movies donning his array of swords. If you've never seen the show, watch it. It is hilarious.
My work here is, finally, done.
YYW
Posts: 43,514
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2015 8:46:55 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/15/2015 8:46:10 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 4/15/2015 8:42:44 PM, YYW wrote:
At 4/15/2015 8:38:58 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 4/15/2015 8:13:22 PM, RevNge wrote:
From a scale of 1-10, 10 being the best possible score, rate the avatar of the person above you. Start.

pi

4

You have one. I just don't know what it is...

8, cuz they're so damn cute.
It's Coach McGuirk from Home Movies donning his array of swords. If you've never seen the show, watch it. It is hilarious.

Ok. I might look into that.

Gotta love corgis...
RevNge
Posts: 13,835
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2015 8:52:30 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/15/2015 8:46:55 PM, YYW wrote:
At 4/15/2015 8:46:10 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 4/15/2015 8:42:44 PM, YYW wrote:
At 4/15/2015 8:38:58 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 4/15/2015 8:13:22 PM, RevNge wrote:
From a scale of 1-10, 10 being the best possible score, rate the avatar of the person above you. Start.

pi

4

You have one. I just don't know what it is...

8, cuz they're so damn cute.
It's Coach McGuirk from Home Movies donning his array of swords. If you've never seen the show, watch it. It is hilarious.

Ok. I might look into that.

Gotta love corgis...

7 or 8. They remind me of you and Bsh, lol.
RevNge
Posts: 13,835
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2015 8:52:43 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/15/2015 8:38:58 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 4/15/2015 8:13:22 PM, RevNge wrote:
From a scale of 1-10, 10 being the best possible score, rate the avatar of the person above you. Start.

pi

y u hate meh

3 for being old
1harderthanyouthink
Posts: 13,622
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2015 8:55:44 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/15/2015 8:46:10 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 4/15/2015 8:42:44 PM, YYW wrote:
At 4/15/2015 8:38:58 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 4/15/2015 8:13:22 PM, RevNge wrote:
From a scale of 1-10, 10 being the best possible score, rate the avatar of the person above you. Start.

pi

4

You have one. I just don't know what it is...

8, cuz they're so damn cute.
It's Coach McGuirk from Home Movies donning his array of swords. If you've never seen the show, watch it. It is hilarious.

When was the last time you changed it before changing it to this one?
Why?

DDO Risk King
ClashnBoom
Posts: 886
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2015 9:00:34 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/15/2015 8:58:52 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
@ 1Harder

7

cute dog

6\7.
I will change my sig weekly. Week 4.

Fun fact of the week
Clumsy alien Jar Jar Binks was introduced in The Phantom Menace for comic relief, but he was initially a two-faced mercenary who was to betray Qui-Gon Jinn, a Jedi Master played by Liam Neeson.

Joke of the week:
Nerd 1: "Why can't you trust atoms?"
Nerd 2: : "Cause they make everything up!"
Bennett91
Posts: 5,691
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2015 9:00:56 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/15/2015 8:58:52 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
@ 1Harder

7

cute dog

4/10

An axolotl once stole my wallet.
"The annoying kid has a point. Let's revolt in this bitch!" - The Boondocks
Vox_Veritas
Posts: 7,251
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2015 9:04:34 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/15/2015 9:00:56 PM, Bennett91 wrote:
At 4/15/2015 8:58:52 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
@ 1Harder

7

cute dog

4/10

An axolotl once stole my wallet.

6
Awesome Cat
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
YYW
Posts: 43,514
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2015 9:07:34 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/15/2015 8:52:30 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 4/15/2015 8:46:55 PM, YYW wrote:
At 4/15/2015 8:46:10 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 4/15/2015 8:42:44 PM, YYW wrote:
At 4/15/2015 8:38:58 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 4/15/2015 8:13:22 PM, RevNge wrote:
From a scale of 1-10, 10 being the best possible score, rate the avatar of the person above you. Start.

pi

4

You have one. I just don't know what it is...

8, cuz they're so damn cute.
It's Coach McGuirk from Home Movies donning his array of swords. If you've never seen the show, watch it. It is hilarious.

Ok. I might look into that.

Gotta love corgis...

7 or 8. They remind me of you and Bsh, lol.

8 or so.... the comic series you pull your profile pics was something I had to look into, but it seems pretty well written.
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,215
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2015 9:10:59 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/15/2015 8:55:44 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 4/15/2015 8:46:10 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 4/15/2015 8:42:44 PM, YYW wrote:
At 4/15/2015 8:38:58 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 4/15/2015 8:13:22 PM, RevNge wrote:
From a scale of 1-10, 10 being the best possible score, rate the avatar of the person above you. Start.

pi

4

You have one. I just don't know what it is...

8, cuz they're so damn cute.
It's Coach McGuirk from Home Movies donning his array of swords. If you've never seen the show, watch it. It is hilarious.

When was the last time you changed it before changing it to this one?

A few months ago, during a mafia game. Don't recall which one, but I'm pretty sure Maikuru was scum and I replaced in as scum.
My work here is, finally, done.
RevNge
Posts: 13,835
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2015 9:16:54 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/15/2015 8:58:52 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
@ 1Harder

7

cute dog

5

I would rate it as 10 if I didn't know about the terrors that lie behind that visage.
SeventhProfessor
Posts: 5,962
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2015 9:17:36 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/15/2015 9:10:59 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 4/15/2015 8:55:44 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 4/15/2015 8:46:10 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 4/15/2015 8:42:44 PM, YYW wrote:
At 4/15/2015 8:38:58 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 4/15/2015 8:13:22 PM, RevNge wrote:
From a scale of 1-10, 10 being the best possible score, rate the avatar of the person above you. Start.

pi

4

You have one. I just don't know what it is...

8, cuz they're so damn cute.
It's Coach McGuirk from Home Movies donning his array of swords. If you've never seen the show, watch it. It is hilarious.

When was the last time you changed it before changing it to this one?

A few months ago, during a mafia game. Don't recall which one, but I'm pretty sure Maikuru was scum and I replaced in as scum.

6/10, would be higher but i keep thinking it's a frog for some reason
Stooge the Worst

#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#UnbanTheCuntMan

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

"SeventhProfessor is actually a surprisingly good poster."
~Devilry

https://docs.google.com...
RevNge
Posts: 13,835
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2015 9:20:47 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/15/2015 9:17:36 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
At 4/15/2015 9:10:59 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 4/15/2015 8:55:44 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 4/15/2015 8:46:10 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 4/15/2015 8:42:44 PM, YYW wrote:
At 4/15/2015 8:38:58 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 4/15/2015 8:13:22 PM, RevNge wrote:
From a scale of 1-10, 10 being the best possible score, rate the avatar of the person above you. Start.

pi

4

You have one. I just don't know what it is...

8, cuz they're so damn cute.
It's Coach McGuirk from Home Movies donning his array of swords. If you've never seen the show, watch it. It is hilarious.

When was the last time you changed it before changing it to this one?

A few months ago, during a mafia game. Don't recall which one, but I'm pretty sure Maikuru was scum and I replaced in as scum.

6/10, would be higher but i keep thinking it's a frog for some reason

roflmao

5/10 for being one of those old bikes with a huge front wheel.
Bennett91
Posts: 5,691
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2015 9:27:32 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/15/2015 9:04:34 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
At 4/15/2015 9:00:56 PM, Bennett91 wrote:
At 4/15/2015 8:58:52 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
@ 1Harder

7

cute dog

4/10

An axolotl once stole my wallet.

6
Awesome Cat

6 just for being awesome? How could I get a 10 lol?
"The annoying kid has a point. Let's revolt in this bitch!" - The Boondocks
Maikuru
Posts: 9,112
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2015 9:34:24 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/15/2015 9:10:59 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 4/15/2015 8:55:44 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 4/15/2015 8:46:10 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 4/15/2015 8:42:44 PM, YYW wrote:
At 4/15/2015 8:38:58 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 4/15/2015 8:13:22 PM, RevNge wrote:
From a scale of 1-10, 10 being the best possible score, rate the avatar of the person above you. Start.

pi

4

You have one. I just don't know what it is...

8, cuz they're so damn cute.
It's Coach McGuirk from Home Movies donning his array of swords. If you've never seen the show, watch it. It is hilarious.

When was the last time you changed it before changing it to this one?

A few months ago, during a mafia game. Don't recall which one, but I'm pretty sure Maikuru was scum and I replaced in as scum.

I'm never scum.
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,215
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2015 9:35:24 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/15/2015 9:17:36 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:

6/10, would be higher but i keep thinking it's a frog for some reason

It is a bad pic, to be honest. It looks better as a pic, but the avatar is too small.
You get 2/10 for being number 5.

This pic is better.
Starboy and the Captain of Outer Space.
My work here is, finally, done.
SamStevens
Posts: 3,930
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2015 9:36:05 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/15/2015 9:34:24 PM, Maikuru wrote:
At 4/15/2015 9:10:59 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 4/15/2015 8:55:44 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 4/15/2015 8:46:10 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 4/15/2015 8:42:44 PM, YYW wrote:
At 4/15/2015 8:38:58 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 4/15/2015 8:13:22 PM, RevNge wrote:
From a scale of 1-10, 10 being the best possible score, rate the avatar of the person above you. Start.

pi

4

You have one. I just don't know what it is...

8, cuz they're so damn cute.
It's Coach McGuirk from Home Movies donning his array of swords. If you've never seen the show, watch it. It is hilarious.

When was the last time you changed it before changing it to this one?

A few months ago, during a mafia game. Don't recall which one, but I'm pretty sure Maikuru was scum and I replaced in as scum.

I'm never scum.

Avatar rating: 6
"Watermelons are racially insensitive" Skep

"A moment or two of serious self-scrutiny, and you might observe that you no more decide the next thought you think than the next thought I write." Sam Harris, free will
Maikuru
Posts: 9,112
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2015 9:38:20 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/15/2015 9:36:16 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 4/15/2015 9:34:24 PM, Maikuru wrote:

I'm never scum.

This remains to be seen.

Home Movies ftw.

10/10
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,215
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2015 9:41:05 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/15/2015 9:38:20 PM, Maikuru wrote:
At 4/15/2015 9:36:16 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 4/15/2015 9:34:24 PM, Maikuru wrote:

I'm never scum.

This remains to be seen.

Home Movies ftw.

10/10

Did you like my last avatar? It was also from home movies, but it was too small.
McGuirk with his swords. "It's spaghetti time!"
My work here is, finally, done.
SeventhProfessor
Posts: 5,962
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2015 9:45:36 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/15/2015 9:35:24 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 4/15/2015 9:17:36 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:

6/10, would be higher but i keep thinking it's a frog for some reason

It is a bad pic, to be honest. It looks better as a pic, but the avatar is too small.
You get 2/10 for being number 5.

You get a 0/10 for being number 8

This pic is better.
Starboy and the Captain of Outer Space.
Stooge the Worst

#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#UnbanTheCuntMan

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

"SeventhProfessor is actually a surprisingly good poster."
~Devilry

https://docs.google.com...
Maikuru
Posts: 9,112
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2015 9:47:03 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/15/2015 9:41:05 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 4/15/2015 9:38:20 PM, Maikuru wrote:
At 4/15/2015 9:36:16 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 4/15/2015 9:34:24 PM, Maikuru wrote:

I'm never scum.

This remains to be seen.

Home Movies ftw.

10/10

Did you like my last avatar? It was also from home movies, but it was too small.
McGuirk with his swords. "It's spaghetti time!"

LOL never noticed. McGuirk's my favorite.
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,215
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2015 9:49:38 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/15/2015 9:47:03 PM, Maikuru wrote:

LOL never noticed. McGuirk's my favorite.

That's why I changed it, because it was too hard to tell. This is much brighter and better.
I like when he goes house hunting. "I'm not getting a loan, I'm doing a mortgage"
My work here is, finally, done.
Diqiucun_Cunmin
Posts: 2,753
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2015 9:59:30 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/15/2015 9:49:38 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 4/15/2015 9:47:03 PM, Maikuru wrote:

LOL never noticed. McGuirk's my favorite.

That's why I changed it, because it was too hard to tell. This is much brighter and better.
I like when he goes house hunting. "I'm not getting a loan, I'm doing a mortgage"

10/10 even though I don't know the characters because they remind me of Buzz and Delete.
I think it is well established that the only reason aliens come to earth is to slice up cows and examine inside peoples' bottoms. Unless you are a cow or suffer haemerrhoids I don't think there is anything to worry about from aliens. - keithprosser

Don't be a stat cynic:
http://www.debate.org...

Response to conservative views on deforestation:
http://www.debate.org...

Topics I'd like to debate (not debating ATM): http://tinyurl.com...
YamaVonKarma
Posts: 7,570
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2015 10:15:39 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/15/2015 9:59:30 PM, Diqiucun_Cunmin wrote:
At 4/15/2015 9:49:38 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 4/15/2015 9:47:03 PM, Maikuru wrote:

LOL never noticed. McGuirk's my favorite.

That's why I changed it, because it was too hard to tell. This is much brighter and better.
I like when he goes house hunting. "I'm not getting a loan, I'm doing a mortgage"

10/10 even though I don't know the characters because they remind me of Buzz and Delete.

1
Too generic
People who I've called as mafia DP1:
TUF, and YYW