Total Posts:38|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Typing speed?

Surrealism
Posts: 265
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/16/2015 5:07:34 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
http://typing-speed-test.aoeu.eu...

I'm currently about 95 wpm. But I'm curious to see if anyone here is a good typist from their debating.
Ceci n'est pas une signature.
RevNge
Posts: 13,835
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2015 9:18:02 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/18/2015 9:10:18 AM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
60 wpm, which is better than 82%, and 62wpm the second time.

Get on my level m8
RevNge
Posts: 13,835
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2015 9:18:19 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/16/2015 7:41:22 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
I took it three times and my best was 308/62.

Wat
ClashnBoom
Posts: 886
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2015 9:33:57 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/16/2015 5:07:34 PM, Surrealism wrote:
http://typing-speed-test.aoeu.eu...

I'm currently about 95 wpm. But I'm curious to see if anyone here is a good typist from their debating.

119 on a phone.
I will change my sig weekly. Week 4.

Fun fact of the week
Clumsy alien Jar Jar Binks was introduced in The Phantom Menace for comic relief, but he was initially a two-faced mercenary who was to betray Qui-Gon Jinn, a Jedi Master played by Liam Neeson.

Joke of the week:
Nerd 1: "Why can't you trust atoms?"
Nerd 2: : "Cause they make everything up!"
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2015 9:35:18 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/18/2015 9:18:02 AM, RevNge wrote:
At 4/18/2015 9:10:18 AM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
60 wpm, which is better than 82%, and 62wpm the second time.

Get on my level m8

No, you get on my level. m8.
My work here is, finally, done.
RevNge
Posts: 13,835
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2015 9:36:20 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/18/2015 9:33:57 AM, ClashnBoom wrote:
At 4/16/2015 5:07:34 PM, Surrealism wrote:
http://typing-speed-test.aoeu.eu...

I'm currently about 95 wpm. But I'm curious to see if anyone here is a good typist from their debating.

119 on a phone.

Impossibru.
ClashnBoom
Posts: 886
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2015 9:37:58 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/18/2015 9:36:20 AM, RevNge wrote:
At 4/18/2015 9:33:57 AM, ClashnBoom wrote:
At 4/16/2015 5:07:34 PM, Surrealism wrote:
http://typing-speed-test.aoeu.eu...

I'm currently about 95 wpm. But I'm curious to see if anyone here is a good typist from their debating.

119 on a phone.

Impossibru.

You can't handle my awesomeness. : P
I will change my sig weekly. Week 4.

Fun fact of the week
Clumsy alien Jar Jar Binks was introduced in The Phantom Menace for comic relief, but he was initially a two-faced mercenary who was to betray Qui-Gon Jinn, a Jedi Master played by Liam Neeson.

Joke of the week:
Nerd 1: "Why can't you trust atoms?"
Nerd 2: : "Cause they make everything up!"
RevNge
Posts: 13,835
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2015 9:38:38 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/18/2015 9:33:57 AM, ClashnBoom wrote:
At 4/16/2015 5:07:34 PM, Surrealism wrote:
http://typing-speed-test.aoeu.eu...

I'm currently about 95 wpm. But I'm curious to see if anyone here is a good typist from their debating.

119 on a phone.

The world record fastest typing speed on a phone is, I believe, 87 words per minute. I call BS.
RevNge
Posts: 13,835
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2015 9:38:54 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/18/2015 9:37:58 AM, ClashnBoom wrote:
At 4/18/2015 9:36:20 AM, RevNge wrote:
At 4/18/2015 9:33:57 AM, ClashnBoom wrote:
At 4/16/2015 5:07:34 PM, Surrealism wrote:
http://typing-speed-test.aoeu.eu...

I'm currently about 95 wpm. But I'm curious to see if anyone here is a good typist from their debating.

119 on a phone.

Impossibru.

You can't handle my awesomeness. : P

No, I seriously don't believe you.
Diqiucun_Cunmin
Posts: 2,732
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2015 9:41:11 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
102 WPM... I'm dwarfed...
I think it is well established that the only reason aliens come to earth is to slice up cows and examine inside peoples' bottoms. Unless you are a cow or suffer haemerrhoids I don't think there is anything to worry about from aliens. - keithprosser

Don't be a stat cynic:
http://www.debate.org...

Response to conservative views on deforestation:
http://www.debate.org...

Topics I'd like to debate (not debating ATM): http://tinyurl.com...
ClashnBoom
Posts: 886
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2015 9:41:11 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/18/2015 9:38:54 AM, RevNge wrote:
At 4/18/2015 9:37:58 AM, ClashnBoom wrote:
At 4/18/2015 9:36:20 AM, RevNge wrote:
At 4/18/2015 9:33:57 AM, ClashnBoom wrote:
At 4/16/2015 5:07:34 PM, Surrealism wrote:
http://typing-speed-test.aoeu.eu...

I'm currently about 95 wpm. But I'm curious to see if anyone here is a good typist from their debating.

119 on a phone.

Impossibru.

You can't handle my awesomeness. : P

No, I seriously don't believe you.

Lolz. It said I got 119 cm. But I only did 37 words.
I will change my sig weekly. Week 4.

Fun fact of the week
Clumsy alien Jar Jar Binks was introduced in The Phantom Menace for comic relief, but he was initially a two-faced mercenary who was to betray Qui-Gon Jinn, a Jedi Master played by Liam Neeson.

Joke of the week:
Nerd 1: "Why can't you trust atoms?"
Nerd 2: : "Cause they make everything up!"
RevNge
Posts: 13,835
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2015 9:41:48 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/18/2015 9:41:11 AM, ClashnBoom wrote:
At 4/18/2015 9:38:54 AM, RevNge wrote:
At 4/18/2015 9:37:58 AM, ClashnBoom wrote:
At 4/18/2015 9:36:20 AM, RevNge wrote:
At 4/18/2015 9:33:57 AM, ClashnBoom wrote:
At 4/16/2015 5:07:34 PM, Surrealism wrote:
http://typing-speed-test.aoeu.eu...

I'm currently about 95 wpm. But I'm curious to see if anyone here is a good typist from their debating.

119 on a phone.

Impossibru.

You can't handle my awesomeness. : P

No, I seriously don't believe you.

Lolz. It said I got 119 cm. But I only did 37 words.

I thought you meant 119 wpm. LOL
ClashnBoom
Posts: 886
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2015 9:43:17 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/18/2015 9:41:48 AM, RevNge wrote:
At 4/18/2015 9:41:11 AM, ClashnBoom wrote:
At 4/18/2015 9:38:54 AM, RevNge wrote:
At 4/18/2015 9:37:58 AM, ClashnBoom wrote:
At 4/18/2015 9:36:20 AM, RevNge wrote:
At 4/18/2015 9:33:57 AM, ClashnBoom wrote:
At 4/16/2015 5:07:34 PM, Surrealism wrote:
http://typing-speed-test.aoeu.eu...

I'm currently about 95 wpm. But I'm curious to see if anyone here is a good typist from their debating.

119 on a phone.

Impossibru.

You can't handle my awesomeness. : P

No, I seriously don't believe you.

Lolz. It said I got 119 cm. But I only did 37 words.

I thought you meant 119 wpm. LOL

If I did get that score I'll be in the record books.
I will change my sig weekly. Week 4.

Fun fact of the week
Clumsy alien Jar Jar Binks was introduced in The Phantom Menace for comic relief, but he was initially a two-faced mercenary who was to betray Qui-Gon Jinn, a Jedi Master played by Liam Neeson.

Joke of the week:
Nerd 1: "Why can't you trust atoms?"
Nerd 2: : "Cause they make everything up!"
tejretics
Posts: 6,723
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2015 9:46:51 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/18/2015 9:10:18 AM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
60 wpm, which is better than 82%, and 62wpm the second time.

77 wpm, which is better than 93.37%
"Where justice is denied, where poverty is enforced, where ignorance prevails, and where any one class is made to feel that society is an organized conspiracy to oppress, rob and degrade them, neither persons nor property will be safe." - Frederick Douglass

http://gotejas.com...
tejretics
Posts: 6,723
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2015 9:50:30 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/18/2015 9:45:43 AM, Mikal wrote:
104 519

http://www.debate.org...

The image is private, not able to see it :p
"Where justice is denied, where poverty is enforced, where ignorance prevails, and where any one class is made to feel that society is an organized conspiracy to oppress, rob and degrade them, neither persons nor property will be safe." - Frederick Douglass

http://gotejas.com...
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2015 9:53:50 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/18/2015 9:46:51 AM, tejretics wrote:
At 4/18/2015 9:10:18 AM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
60 wpm, which is better than 82%, and 62wpm the second time.

77 wpm, which is better than 93.37%

Shut up ;)
Actually, I wonder what typing speed is based on age. I'm satisfied with my speed, given my motor skills, and I am a bit faster when typing actual sentences, but not much.

I grew up using this beast in elementary school:
http://en.wikipedia.org...

A whopping 64 KB built-in RAM. LOL
I wonder how people who didn't grow up with computers fare with those who used them in school, although might not have had them in their home, versus those that grew up with modern broadband internet.
My work here is, finally, done.
Mikal
Posts: 11,623
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2015 9:55:22 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/18/2015 9:54:16 AM, RevNge wrote:
At 4/18/2015 9:50:47 AM, Mikal wrote:
553 cpm and 11 per

second try

http://www.debate.org...

Holy sht m8 you're going to upstage meh

well i got 128 or something on the first one but didnt save the picture lol

now my hands are tired
tejretics
Posts: 6,723
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2015 9:56:15 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/18/2015 9:53:50 AM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 4/18/2015 9:46:51 AM, tejretics wrote:
At 4/18/2015 9:10:18 AM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
60 wpm, which is better than 82%, and 62wpm the second time.

77 wpm, which is better than 93.37%

Shut up ;)
Actually, I wonder what typing speed is based on age. I'm satisfied with my speed, given my motor skills, and I am a bit faster when typing actual sentences, but not much.

I grew up using this beast in elementary school:
http://en.wikipedia.org...

A whopping 64 KB built-in RAM. LOL
I wonder how people who didn't grow up with computers fare with those who used them in school, although might not have had them in their home, versus those that grew up with modern broadband internet.

Er ... I have no clue how to reply to this :p
"Where justice is denied, where poverty is enforced, where ignorance prevails, and where any one class is made to feel that society is an organized conspiracy to oppress, rob and degrade them, neither persons nor property will be safe." - Frederick Douglass

http://gotejas.com...
tejretics
Posts: 6,723
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2015 9:59:24 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
77 wpm again. God I'm dwarfed :p
"Where justice is denied, where poverty is enforced, where ignorance prevails, and where any one class is made to feel that society is an organized conspiracy to oppress, rob and degrade them, neither persons nor property will be safe." - Frederick Douglass

http://gotejas.com...
RevNge
Posts: 13,835
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2015 10:00:47 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/18/2015 9:55:22 AM, Mikal wrote:
At 4/18/2015 9:54:16 AM, RevNge wrote:
At 4/18/2015 9:50:47 AM, Mikal wrote:
553 cpm and 11 per

second try

http://www.debate.org...

Holy sht m8 you're going to upstage meh

well i got 128 or something on the first one but didnt save the picture lol

now my hands are tired

WTF
RevNge
Posts: 13,835
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2015 10:01:22 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/18/2015 9:53:50 AM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 4/18/2015 9:46:51 AM, tejretics wrote:
At 4/18/2015 9:10:18 AM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
60 wpm, which is better than 82%, and 62wpm the second time.

77 wpm, which is better than 93.37%

Shut up ;)
Actually, I wonder what typing speed is based on age. I'm satisfied with my speed, given my motor skills, and I am a bit faster when typing actual sentences, but not much.

I grew up using this beast in elementary school:
http://en.wikipedia.org...

A whopping 64 KB built-in RAM. LOL
I wonder how people who didn't grow up with computers fare with those who used them in school, although might not have had them in their home, versus those that grew up with modern broadband internet.

._________________________________.
1harderthanyouthink
Posts: 13,501
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2015 10:27:59 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/18/2015 9:18:19 AM, RevNge wrote:
At 4/16/2015 7:41:22 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
I took it three times and my best was 308/62.

Wat

308 characters and 62 words per minute.
DDO Risk King
YYW
Posts: 41,416
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2015 10:30:55 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/16/2015 5:07:34 PM, Surrealism wrote:
http://typing-speed-test.aoeu.eu...

I'm currently about 95 wpm. But I'm curious to see if anyone here is a good typist from their debating.

For me, it depends on what I'm typing and the kind of keyboard I'm using. If I know what I'm going to say, I can type 85-90 wpm, but if I have to think about it... it's less.
Where we are, on Trump:

http://www.debate.org...