Jump to topic:

Shoutout <3

Lee001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2015 5:52:19 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
So, I was going to wait until I reached my 1,000 post....but that's a long ways away, and if you know me, I'm very inpatient. So here ya'll go.

cybertron1998- He is like my brother, he really is. Though he pisses me off quite a bit...I still love him...at times. JK!

Mikal- You are always there for me..your a really great friend, though I cant even read what you send me because you type like your drunk...that's okay...your still amazing.

R.I- We share a special connection....we are both nerds. Though you use complicated words that hurt my brain...your still cool...and please take a break from hw, you act like an old man sometimes

Rev- Nu'ff said.....

Annie- Omg....Annie is my lezbo lover, and I love her<3Mess with her and i'll bust your f*cking nuts.

Domr- Even though he de-activated...he was awesome because he loved Green-Bay Packers....Yeah baby!!

Mister_Man- Oh yeah....haha....where to begin on this one....lol....uhm..hes fun to talk to ;)

Diego St_Clair- I know him personally and got him to join this site...He keeps FF our debate s tomorrow he's gunna pay! >:(

Envisage- Your a perv.

1harderthanyouthink-Your so sassy...we should hangout sometime.

austinwells1118- http://www.debate.org...
"Wanna be friends?" No I don't god damnit, you screwed up my debate...thanks for letting me win though ^_^

imabench- He hates me....but deep deep down we both have a connection because we love Frozen<3 that's it...

Last but not least....

bluesteel-Is amazing, he/she always makes me laugh, and tells me stories that make me realize I'm not as dumb as some other people are in this world. He's also helped me through many problems. When I thought I couldn't do allot of things on my own he helped me to realize that im stronger then I think I am, things always workout for the better....you know what im talking about. <3

PetersSmith- We have been through allot...but I respect you so much. you have helped me through so many things..even at times when I wanted to give. You are a better friend that what I could ever deserve. You mean so much to me, and I'm sorry im such a pain in the a** but that's who I am.
Love you <3
"Condoms are societal constructs created by the government to restrain 'Murican freedom!"-SolonKR

"But I jest and digress (sick rhymes, yo); every boob is equal in the eyes of the Lord."- SolonKR

"Oh Hey, Seeing Artichokes Makes Me Want to Have Sex."- SolonKR

"Yep, but anyone who touches my hair immediately ascends to the heavens..You're already an angel, so touching my hair can do nothing <3" -SolonKR

My hubby Hayd <3 <3
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2015 5:54:57 PM
At 4/18/2015 5:52:19 PM, Lee001 wrote:
So, I was going to wait until I reached my 1,000 post....but that's a long ways away, and if you know me, I'm very inpatient. So here ya'll go.

cybertron1998- He is like my brother, he really is. Though he pisses me off quite a bit...I still love him...at times. JK!

>.<

lol jk luv ya too

Mikal- You are always there for me..your a really great friend, though I cant even read what you send me because you type like your drunk...that's okay...your still amazing.

R.I- We share a special connection....we are both nerds. Though you use complicated words that hurt my brain...your still cool...and please take a break from hw, you act like an old man sometimes

Rev- Nu'ff said.....

Annie- Omg....Annie is my lezbo lover, and I love her<3Mess with her and i'll bust your f*cking nuts.

Domr- Even though he de-activated...he was awesome because he loved Green-Bay Packers....Yeah baby!!

Mister_Man- Oh yeah....haha....where to begin on this one....lol....uhm..hes fun to talk to ;)

Diego St_Clair- I know him personally and got him to join this site...He keeps FF our debate s tomorrow he's gunna pay! >:(

Envisage- Your a perv.

"Wanna be friends?" No I don't god damnit, you screwed up my debate...thanks for letting me win though ^_^

imabench- He hates me....but deep deep down we both have a connection because we love Frozen<3 that's it...

Last but not least....

bluesteel-Is amazing, he/she always makes me laugh, and tells me stories that make me realize I'm not as dumb as some other people are in this world. He's also helped me through many problems. When I thought I couldn't do allot of things on my own he helped me to realize that im stronger then I think I am, things always workout for the better....you know what im talking about. <3

PetersSmith- We have been through allot...but I respect you so much. you have helped me through so many things..even at times when I wanted to give. You are a better friend that what I could ever deserve. You mean so much to me, and I'm sorry im such a pain in the a** but that's who I am.
Love you <3

Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
Lee001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2015 5:55:53 PM
At 4/18/2015 5:54:57 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:

>.<

lol jk luv ya too

Rev- Nu'ff said.....

Envisage- Your a perv.

Last but not least....

Love you <3

You better!
"Condoms are societal constructs created by the government to restrain 'Murican freedom!"-SolonKR

"But I jest and digress (sick rhymes, yo); every boob is equal in the eyes of the Lord."- SolonKR

"Yep, but anyone who touches my hair immediately ascends to the heavens..You're already an angel, so touching my hair can do nothing <3" -SolonKR

My hubby Hayd <3 <3
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2015 5:56:29 PM
At 4/18/2015 5:55:53 PM, Lee001 wrote:

>.<

lol jk luv ya too

Rev- Nu'ff said.....

Envisage- Your a perv.

Last but not least....

Love you <3

You better!

*has second thoughts* :P
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
Lee001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2015 5:57:11 PM
At 4/18/2015 5:56:29 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:

>.<

lol jk luv ya too

Rev- Nu'ff said.....

Envisage- Your a perv.

Last but not least....

Love you <3

You better!

>:( don't even start....

My hubby Hayd <3 <3
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2015 5:58:23 PM
At 4/18/2015 5:57:11 PM, Lee001 wrote:

>.<

lol jk luv ya too

Rev- Nu'ff said.....

Envisage- Your a perv.

Last but not least....

Love you <3

You better!

oh you know i'm kidding
Lee001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2015 6:06:32 PM
At 4/18/2015 5:58:23 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:

>.<

lol jk luv ya too

Rev- Nu'ff said.....

Envisage- Your a perv.

Last but not least....

Love you <3

You better!

oh you know i'm kidding

Get over it.

My hubby Hayd <3 <3
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2015 6:09:49 PM
At 4/18/2015 6:06:32 PM, Lee001 wrote:

>.<

lol jk luv ya too

Rev- Nu'ff said.....

Envisage- Your a perv.

Last but not least....

Love you <3

You better!

oh you know i'm kidding

Get over it.

you're the one to talk
Lee001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2015 6:10:15 PM
At 4/18/2015 6:09:49 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:

>.<

lol jk luv ya too

Rev- Nu'ff said.....

Envisage- Your a perv.

Last but not least....

Love you <3

You better!

oh you know i'm kidding

Get over it.

you're the one to talk

I think your on your period...

My hubby Hayd <3 <3
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2015 6:11:30 PM
At 4/18/2015 6:10:15 PM, Lee001 wrote:

>.<

lol jk luv ya too

Rev- Nu'ff said.....

Envisage- Your a perv.

Last but not least....

Love you <3

You better!

oh you know i'm kidding

Get over it.

you're the one to talk

or you are with all they varying moods i've been experiencing you having this past week lol
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2015 6:11:49 PM
At 4/18/2015 6:11:30 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:

>.<

lol jk luv ya too

Rev- Nu'ff said.....

Envisage- Your a perv.

Last but not least....

Love you <3

You better!

oh you know i'm kidding

Get over it.

you're the one to talk

or you are with all the varying moods i've been experiencing you having this past week lol

fix'd
Lee001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2015 6:11:55 PM

>.<

lol jk luv ya too

Rev- Nu'ff said.....

Envisage- Your a perv.

Last but not least....

Love you <3

You better!

oh you know i'm kidding

Get over it.

you're the one to talk

or you are with all they varying moods i've been experiencing you having this past week lol

lol......

My hubby Hayd <3 <3
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2015 6:13:35 PM
At 4/18/2015 6:11:55 PM, Lee001 wrote:

>.<

lol jk luv ya too

Rev- Nu'ff said.....

Envisage- Your a perv.

Last but not least....

Love you <3

You better!

oh you know i'm kidding

Get over it.

you're the one to talk

lol......

I'm beginning to think its true
Lee001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2015 6:14:19 PM
At 4/18/2015 6:13:35 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:

>.<

lol jk luv ya too

Rev- Nu'ff said.....

Envisage- Your a perv.

Last but not least....

Love you <3

You better!

oh you know i'm kidding

Get over it.

you're the one to talk

lol......

Omg...shut up.

My hubby Hayd <3 <3
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2015 6:15:47 PM
At 4/18/2015 6:14:19 PM, Lee001 wrote:
At 4/18/2015 6:13:35 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:

>.<

lol jk luv ya too

Rev- Nu'ff said.....

Envisage- Your a perv.

Last but not least....

Love you <3

You better!

oh you know i'm kidding

Get over it.

you're the one to talk

lol......

Omg...shut up.

you'll get over it. Jk tho luv ya *hugs*
1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2015 6:18:11 PM

Lol ok then.
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
Lee001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2015 6:19:50 PM
At 4/18/2015 6:18:11 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:

Lol ok then.

Seriously. You and I both have a mutual understanding of disliking people.

My hubby Hayd <3 <3
Envisage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2015 6:52:20 PM

Rev- Nu'ff said.....

Envisage- Your a perv.

http://cdn.someecards.com...

Last but not least....

Love you <3

Lee001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2015 6:55:08 PM
At 4/18/2015 6:45:25 PM, RevNge wrote:
Rev- Nu'ff said.....

Thanks...

You're totally welcome! ;)

My hubby Hayd <3 <3
Lee001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2015 6:59:30 PM
At 4/18/2015 6:52:20 PM, Envisage wrote:

Rev- Nu'ff said.....

Envisage- Your a perv.

http://cdn.someecards.com...

Last but not least....

Love you <3

Thanks.............

My hubby Hayd <3 <3
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2015 7:03:53 PM
At 4/18/2015 6:55:08 PM, Lee001 wrote:
Rev- Nu'ff said.....

Thanks...

y u hate meh
Lee001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2015 7:07:03 PM
At 4/18/2015 7:03:53 PM, RevNge wrote:
Rev- Nu'ff said.....

Thanks...

y u hate meh

Omg, we already discussed this...lol

My hubby Hayd <3 <3
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2015 7:07:51 PM
At 4/18/2015 7:07:03 PM, Lee001 wrote:
Rev- Nu'ff said.....

Thanks...

y u hate meh

It's a serious question. <:(
Lee001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2015 7:10:02 PM
At 4/18/2015 7:07:51 PM, RevNge wrote:
Rev- Nu'ff said.....

Thanks...

y u hate meh

I don't hate you.

My hubby Hayd <3 <3
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2015 7:11:14 PM
At 4/18/2015 7:10:02 PM, Lee001 wrote:
Rev- Nu'ff said.....

Thanks...

y u hate meh

I don't hate you.

Then why'd you give me that shoutout T_T
Lee001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2015 7:13:14 PM
At 4/18/2015 7:11:14 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 4/18/2015 7:10:02 PM, Lee001 wrote:
Rev- Nu'ff said.....

Thanks...

y u hate meh

I don't hate you.

Then why'd you give me that shoutout T_T

Want another?

My hubby Hayd <3 <3
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2015 9:24:36 PM

I love you honey bugs <3
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2015 12:19:50 AM

Good luck busting my nut.
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
Lee001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2015 1:13:52 AM
At 4/19/2015 12:19:50 AM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:

Good luck busting my nut.

How much you wanna bet?? -.-

My hubby Hayd <3 <3