Total Posts:1|Showing Posts:1-1
Jump to topic:

Can teacher-student relationships work?

Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2015 4:07:29 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
10th grade HS, my lovely black haired teacher gave the assignment of writing on the board the purpose of school. She was impressed and highlighted the words "To learn how to critically think.." "Who wrote that?" I proudly raised my hand as i smiled at her. "What's your name?" she asked. That was the beginning of a beautiful friendship LOL! We kept the student-teacher bond till at 1 point i stood up and we found that i was taller than her. We just looked each other in the eyes as we joked about interpersonal things.

She seemed happy to see me seeing that i was a very good student but when she mentioned her bf, she seemed ashamed and disappointed. Nevertheless it seemed we had a close bond + a thing for each other. Even when i became difficult, she still supported me. One day her bf walked in and both of them looked at me. Me and him looked at each other with a bit of rivalry aha but she looked at me as if to admit her feelings for me. I let her go with him cuz i respected him but good memories.

What do ya'll think?