Jump to topic:

Have you seen Satan face to face?

Truth_seeker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2015 7:24:07 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
In a way, i can relate to those working for the Devil. I know you are out there in the shadows. I'm one of few who's "seen" him in person. It was one of the darkest periods of my life. There are things far worse than death and that was one of them. I was seriously considering joining a criminal Satanic cult. Why? I believed God was evil for letting the innocent suffer. I was furious at him. My soul was lost in the darkness and enslaved to the impulses to delve into the occult. I arrogantly wanted power and he disguised himself as an angel full of wisdom. He claims to be your friend. He's the businessman staring into your soul waiting to do business with you but secretly hides perversity and greed for you. He's a being surrounding himself in lies and darkness. He makes you think you have power cuz you can command his demons engulfed in darkness and evil, but it's a lie. You can never see his true form unless the light of Jesus reveals it and when i saw that it was all wrong, i went back to God.

Word of advice to those involved with him or want to " don't ever join. If your involved in Satanism, get out asap. You can use all the black magic you want, but you can never hurt a Christian protected by Jesus. God's the only one who give you true power. Satan and his demons don't love you. They hate you and will slowly obliterate you limb from limb. They want you to crawl to Jesus only to pull you away from hope and they'll keep doing it forever. Joining the enemy will only rob you of peace and bring only death, agony, misery, and eternal suffering. Only God can provide for the things missing from within.
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2015 7:37:03 PM
At 4/22/2015 7:24:07 PM, Truth_seeker wrote:
In a way, i can relate to those working for the Devil. I know you are out there in the shadows. I'm one of few who's "seen" him in person. It was one of the darkest periods of my life. There are things far worse than death and that was one of them. I was seriously considering joining a criminal Satanic cult. Why? I believed God was evil for letting the innocent suffer. I was furious at him. My soul was lost in the darkness and enslaved to the impulses to delve into the occult. I arrogantly wanted power and he disguised himself as an angel full of wisdom. He claims to be your friend. He's the businessman staring into your soul waiting to do business with you but secretly hides perversity and greed for you. He's a being surrounding himself in lies and darkness. He makes you think you have power cuz you can command his demons engulfed in darkness and evil, but it's a lie. You can never see his true form unless the light of Jesus reveals it and when i saw that it was all wrong, i went back to God.

Word of advice to those involved with him or want to " don't ever join. If your involved in Satanism, get out asap. You can use all the black magic you want, but you can never hurt a Christian protected by Jesus. God's the only one who give you true power. Satan and his demons don't love you. They hate you and will slowly obliterate you limb from limb. They want you to crawl to Jesus only to pull you away from hope and they'll keep doing it forever. Joining the enemy will only rob you of peace and bring only death, agony, misery, and eternal suffering. Only God can provide for the things missing from within.

I enjoyed watching you sleep
Kaynes
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2015 5:45:33 AM
At 4/22/2015 7:37:03 PM, Mikal wrote:

I enjoyed watching you sleep

Damn Mikal, our cover is blown, this guy is onto us !

... I will invent a new award for this website : crazy of the day.
1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2015 6:16:47 PM
You make way too many threads in this forum.
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2015 7:56:47 PM
At 4/23/2015 6:16:47 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:

It's just straight spam, non<x>stop. If I were Airmax, I would release the Kraken (Imabench).
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2015 8:54:31 PM
At 4/23/2015 7:56:47 PM, Wylted wrote:

It's just straight spam, non<x>stop. If I were Airmax, I would release the Kraken (Imabench).

Sadly, I agree with this.
YamaVonKarma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2015 9:00:19 PM
Funnily enough, I've often been accused of being possessed by the Demon of Pride.

Since you buy into that stuff.
Hello, I am the Prince of Superbia and messenger of Satan.
People who I've called as mafia DP1:
TUF, and YYW
Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2015 9:21:04 PM

Truth_Seeker practically runs the Personal Forum. He's the Personal Forum King.
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2015 6:58:40 PM
At 4/23/2015 9:00:19 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
Funnily enough, I've often been accused of being possessed by the Demon of Pride.

Since you buy into that stuff.
Hello, I am the Prince of Superbia and messenger of Satan.

I suffer from the same thing. It's a cover for my deep feelings of inferiority. I'm not sure you're reasons, but people are typically the opposite of the masks they wear for society.

My suggestion is to surround yourself with people willing to attack your ego, and do plenty of things you suck at. You will be forced into humility.
Illegalcombatant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2015 7:26:36 AM

You have to wonder about some religious people, seriously this is how they see the world. See there is this one invisible person named God and he is the good guy, BUT then there is this another invisible person satan and him and God don't get along, never the less God the good guy allows satan the bad guy to ran around causing trouble for humans cause it's not like humans have enough problems already, oh did I mention God is the good guy here ?

Now back to satan, so satan has an army of invisible people at his disposal who are like super mean called demons, oh and like the solution to this is another invisible person going by the name of Jesus and ummm he is a good guy, you should accept him as king, God, saviour and all round good guy and if you don't you will burn in hell for eternity..........cause that is how good guys operate apparently.

And what is the defining issue between God and Satan ? gays, same sex marriage is just the next step before the invasion of the dark forces lead by satan.
"Seems like another attempt to insert God into areas our knowledge has yet to penetrate. You figure God would be bigger than the gaps of our ignorance." Drafterman 19/5/12