Jump to topic:

Why do you love your mom?

Truth_seeker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2015 4:54:55 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I have the best mom in the world cuz she's a very strong woman. After giving birth to me, she gave me everything she had. She sacrificed all she had for me although it hurt. I remember crying before my 1st day of school cuz i had to leave her. After her trip, i hugged her and cried cuz i missed her. The other kids cried too cuz they didn't have moms like that. When i broke her trust, she found another reason to trust me again. When i was hurtful, she repaid me with kindness. She prayed for me and always encouraged me to seek God above all else. When i almost went to jail, she cared about my feelings and struggles with morality. When i was suicidal, she wanted me to be in a place where i'd be happy. She taught me to follow where my heart led me and to never give up. She gave me these words that i'll never forget: "Son you may live your whole life never obeying me and be undeserving of what i give you but no matter what " I will still keep giving so that you can be happy until my death."
Lee001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2015 5:58:15 PM
At 4/28/2015 4:54:55 PM, Truth_seeker wrote:
I have the best mom in the world cuz she's a very strong woman. After giving birth to me, she gave me everything she had. She sacrificed all she had for me although it hurt. I remember crying before my 1st day of school cuz i had to leave her. After her trip, i hugged her and cried cuz i missed her. The other kids cried too cuz they didn't have moms like that. When i broke her trust, she found another reason to trust me again. When i was hurtful, she repaid me with kindness. She prayed for me and always encouraged me to seek God above all else. When i almost went to jail, she cared about my feelings and struggles with morality. When i was suicidal, she wanted me to be in a place where i'd be happy. She taught me to follow where my heart led me and to never give up. She gave me these words that i'll never forget: "Son you may live your whole life never obeying me and be undeserving of what i give you but no matter what " I will still keep giving so that you can be happy until my death."

She adopted me.
"Condoms are societal constructs created by the government to restrain 'Murican freedom!"-SolonKR

"But I jest and digress (sick rhymes, yo); every boob is equal in the eyes of the Lord."- SolonKR

"Oh Hey, Seeing Artichokes Makes Me Want to Have Sex."- SolonKR

"Yep, but anyone who touches my hair immediately ascends to the heavens..You're already an angel, so touching my hair can do nothing <3" -SolonKR

My hubby Hayd <3 <3
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2015 6:03:19 PM
The only problems I have with her is that she fvcking hates DDO and rarely lets me watch anime or play video games or something and how she makes a big deal out of little things. I swear she's Asian on the inside. .-.
1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2015 6:09:11 PM

I would be incredibly happy if my mother was a hundredth as supportive as your's.
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
Maikuru
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2015 6:23:41 PM
My mom is the best person I've ever known, and I let her know that. This is super important: if you have an amazing parent or parents, let them know! Trust me, you'll make their whole lives.
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2015 6:29:43 PM

Because she's the only person who's been with me, protected me, helped me during my darkest hours, nurtured me, and loved me for my entire life.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
mishapqueen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2015 7:00:19 PM
Because she has sacrificed so much for me and has taught me so much. She's moved heaven and earth for me, and given me a great education. She's not perfect, but I have much to be grateful for.
You cannot choose whether or not you will live by rules, but you can choose which rules you will live by. --Me

"I was wrong. Squirrels are objectively superior to bunnies in every conceivable dimension."
--Joey

"Silence is golden, duct tape is silver" --PetersSmith

Nunc aut Numquam
Truth_seeker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2015 8:29:24 AM
At 4/28/2015 6:03:19 PM, RevNge wrote:
The only problems I have with her is that she fvcking hates DDO and rarely lets me watch anime or play video games or something and how she makes a big deal out of little things. I swear she's Asian on the inside. .-.

LOL!Sounds a bit like my mom. She hates it when i watch rated R movies with alot of spanish cursing but lets me watch american films with tons of violence and swearing? Gotta love em anyways.
Truth_seeker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2015 8:31:02 AM
At 4/28/2015 6:23:41 PM, Maikuru wrote:
My mom is the best person I've ever known, and I let her know that. This is super important: if you have an amazing parent or parents, let them know! Trust me, you'll make their whole lives.

I'm thinking about telling her although it's very emotional for me ha.
Truth_seeker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2015 8:38:12 AM
At 4/28/2015 7:00:19 PM, mishapqueen wrote:
Because she has sacrificed so much for me and has taught me so much. She's moved heaven and earth for me, and given me a great education. She's not perfect, but I have much to be grateful for.

Same here..although i can't say the same about my dad..he's been very abusive, disrespectful, unloving, uncaring, unfaithful, selfish, you name it. Nevertheless she's been faithful, loving, caring, kind-hearted, and loyal to him. She's put up with his bull for over 30 years cooking for him, cleaning, taking orders, etc. and one time they got separated but she came back to talk with him. Despite his rudeness, she still cooked for him anyways.
Truth_seeker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2015 8:42:22 AM
At 4/28/2015 6:09:11 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:

I would be incredibly happy if my mother was a hundredth as supportive as your's.

Yea...but honestly i've taken advantage of her mostly..ashamed to admit it...i abused her n' took her for granted...until now, i realize she's done so much for me. She's done too much. She can barely walk but she still keeps on giving what i don't deserve...
mishapqueen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2015 1:08:49 PM
At 4/29/2015 8:38:12 AM, Truth_seeker wrote:
At 4/28/2015 7:00:19 PM, mishapqueen wrote:

Same here..although i can't say the same about my dad..he's been very abusive, disrespectful, unloving, uncaring, unfaithful, selfish, you name it. Nevertheless she's been faithful, loving, caring, kind-hearted, and loyal to him. She's put up with his bull for over 30 years cooking for him, cleaning, taking orders, etc. and one time they got separated but she came back to talk with him. Despite his rudeness, she still cooked for him anyways.

That's good.
You cannot choose whether or not you will live by rules, but you can choose which rules you will live by. --Me

"I was wrong. Squirrels are objectively superior to bunnies in every conceivable dimension."
--Joey

"Silence is golden, duct tape is silver" --PetersSmith

Nunc aut Numquam