Jump to topic:

An annoying problem of mine

1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2015 3:10:35 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
My computers are terrible. One just had a hard disk failure after a bit over three years of use, and the other is on its way out (about 3 and a half years old). The one that sort of works can hardly load 240-P YouTube videos, and has recently had a pattern of a blue screen every day or two.

Now, Juggle has made mobile a colossal fvck up, and if my computer goes (which I think it can at any time), I'll be stuck with this unless Juggle gets their sh!t together: http://www.debate.org...
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
dylancatlow
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2015 3:28:08 PM
At 4/29/2015 3:10:35 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
My computers are terrible. One just had a hard disk failure after a bit over three years of use, and the other is on its way out (about 3 and a half years old). The one that sort of works can hardly load 240-P YouTube videos, and has recently had a pattern of a blue screen every day or two.

Now, Juggle has made mobile a colossal fvck up, and if my computer goes (which I think it can at any time), I'll be stuck with this unless Juggle gets their sh!t together: http://www.debate.org...

If you can afford it, I'd highly recommend getting a chromebook. They're incredibly fast for web stuff and very cheap. I persuaded bossy to get one and he really likes it.
ShabShoral
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2015 4:14:10 PM
At 4/29/2015 3:28:08 PM, dylancatlow wrote:

If you can afford it, I'd highly recommend getting a chromebook. They're incredibly fast for web stuff and very cheap. I persuaded bossy to get one and he really likes it.

I can confirm. Great for DDO (my only real complaint is the crap keyboard).
"This site is trash as a debate site. It's club penguin for dysfunctional adults."

~ Skepsikyma <3

"Your idea of good writing is like Spinoza mixed with Heidegger."

~ Dylly Dylly Cat Cat

"You seem to aspire to be a cross between a Jewish hipster, an old school WASP aristocrat, and a political iconoclast"

~ Thett the Mighty

"fvck omg ur face"

~ Liz
1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2015 4:18:26 PM
At 4/29/2015 4:14:10 PM, ShabShoral wrote:

I can't stand crap keyboards.

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
dylancatlow
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2015 4:42:07 PM
At 4/29/2015 4:18:26 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:

My chroembook doesn't have a crap keyboard (acer 720).
1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2015 9:19:08 PM
Always "WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR"...second time today...

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
ShabShoral
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2015 9:52:30 PM
At 4/29/2015 4:42:07 PM, dylancatlow wrote:

Laptop keyboards are all objectively crap.
"This site is trash as a debate site. It's club penguin for dysfunctional adults."

~ Skepsikyma <3

"Your idea of good writing is like Spinoza mixed with Heidegger."

~ Dylly Dylly Cat Cat

"You seem to aspire to be a cross between a Jewish hipster, an old school WASP aristocrat, and a political iconoclast"

~ Thett the Mighty

"fvck omg ur face"

~ Liz
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2015 9:54:26 PM
At 4/29/2015 9:52:30 PM, ShabShoral wrote:

dylancatlow
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2015 10:03:22 PM

Mine's okay:P
Pythasis
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2015 10:12:15 PM

You could get a wireless laptop and hook it up via a USB, or something to that effect.
-Liam
"Love the art in yourself, not yourself in art" -Constantine Stanislavsky
"Knowledge, without imagination, is just a list of ingredients - and a list of ingredients does not a cookie make." -Danny Grozdich
www.youtube.com/MusiruneProductions
Debates that need voting:
N/A
1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2015 10:14:08 PM
At 4/29/2015 9:54:26 PM, RevNge wrote:

I prefer my current keyboard to most or all USB ones I've used...Idk...maybe I've just gotten used to it...

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King