Jump to topic:

Can you still love past crushes?

Truth_seeker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2015 3:49:05 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
You may think that past crushes are done and over with, but i disagree. There's like 2-3 girls whom i've liked in the past and despite situations that drifted us apart, i still miss them. I said a prayer for them a couple days ago because i still cared. They will always hold a special place in my heart until i die.

What are your thoughts?
Maikuru
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2015 5:53:44 PM
I don't think there's anything wrong with continuing to love people from your past, so long as it isn't negatively influencing your current relationships. Love doesn't have to be romantic. It also doesn't have to be preoccupying.
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
Truth_seeker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2015 6:10:18 PM
At 4/29/2015 5:53:44 PM, Maikuru wrote:
I don't think there's anything wrong with continuing to love people from your past, so long as it isn't negatively influencing your current relationships. Love doesn't have to be romantic. It also doesn't have to be preoccupying.

True, it's not an obsession though. I think of them every now and then. Rarely do i check up on them from a distance.
BearWithMe
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2015 12:02:38 AM
I fell love in a person whose parent's separated us, I still think of them every now and again but I'm willing to accept that it is over. I still love him, but am willing to move onto another person.