Total Posts:72|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Post the theme song of the person above you

airmax1227
Posts: 13,492
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/30/2015 10:03:38 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
So this was something posted about 3 years ago and I thought it would be fun to do it again. Just post the song that you believe fits best as the theme song for the person above you.

Make sure to write @username to make clear who it is directed towards as it can sometimes be unclear if you aren't replying directly and others post at the same time.

Also, because some people have slower connections, and threads filled with 10-15 youtube videos become almost impossible for them to view, please do not embed vids in this thread. To avoid embedding a youtube vid, simply add an S after http like so:

https://www.youtube.com

I understand it's nice to just click the vid, but it's just as simple to open a link and this way it doesn't become a hassle to view this thread for those with poorer connections.
Debate.org Moderator
Skepsikyma
Posts: 8,884
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/30/2015 10:05:16 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/30/2015 10:03:38 PM, airmax1227 wrote:

https://www.youtube.com...
"See now Oblivion shimmering all around us, its very tranquility deadlier than tempest. How little all our keels have troubled it. Time in its deeps swims like a monstrous whale; and, like a whale, feeds on the littlest things -- small tunes and little unskilled songs of the olden, golden evenings -- and anon turneth whale-like to overthrow whole ships."
- Lord Dunsany -

"We enjoy, we see nothing by direct vision; but only by reflection, and in anatomical dismemberment."
- Thomas Carlyle -
Skepsikyma
Posts: 8,884
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/30/2015 10:15:12 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/30/2015 10:12:45 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
At 4/30/2015 10:05:16 PM, Skepsikyma wrote:
At 4/30/2015 10:03:38 PM, airmax1227 wrote:

https://www.youtube.com...

haha nice choice

@Skep

https://www.youtube.com...

HOW DID YOU KNOW THAT THAT WAS MY JAM???
"See now Oblivion shimmering all around us, its very tranquility deadlier than tempest. How little all our keels have troubled it. Time in its deeps swims like a monstrous whale; and, like a whale, feeds on the littlest things -- small tunes and little unskilled songs of the olden, golden evenings -- and anon turneth whale-like to overthrow whole ships."
- Lord Dunsany -

"We enjoy, we see nothing by direct vision; but only by reflection, and in anatomical dismemberment."
- Thomas Carlyle -
dylancatlow
Posts: 12,829
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/30/2015 10:16:45 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/30/2015 10:12:45 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
At 4/30/2015 10:05:16 PM, Skepsikyma wrote:
At 4/30/2015 10:03:38 PM, airmax1227 wrote:

https://www.youtube.com...

haha nice choice

@Skep

https://www.youtube.com...

That sounds like something Ajabi would listen to lol.
YamaVonKarma
Posts: 7,570
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/30/2015 10:27:35 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/30/2015 10:16:45 PM, dylancatlow wrote:
At 4/30/2015 10:12:45 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
At 4/30/2015 10:05:16 PM, Skepsikyma wrote:
At 4/30/2015 10:03:38 PM, airmax1227 wrote:

https://www.youtube.com...

haha nice choice

@Skep

https://www.youtube.com...

That sounds like something Ajabi would listen to lol.
I have brought the beats.
People who I've called as mafia DP1:
TUF, and YYW
dylancatlow
Posts: 12,829
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/30/2015 10:31:02 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/30/2015 10:27:35 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
At 4/30/2015 10:16:45 PM, dylancatlow wrote:
At 4/30/2015 10:12:45 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
At 4/30/2015 10:05:16 PM, Skepsikyma wrote:
At 4/30/2015 10:03:38 PM, airmax1227 wrote:

https://www.youtube.com...

haha nice choice

@Skep

https://www.youtube.com...

That sounds like something Ajabi would listen to lol.
I have brought the beats.


wtf kinda life do you think I have lol
YamaVonKarma
Posts: 7,570
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/30/2015 10:34:07 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/30/2015 10:31:02 PM, dylancatlow wrote:
At 4/30/2015 10:27:35 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
At 4/30/2015 10:16:45 PM, dylancatlow wrote:
At 4/30/2015 10:12:45 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
At 4/30/2015 10:05:16 PM, Skepsikyma wrote:
At 4/30/2015 10:03:38 PM, airmax1227 wrote:

https://www.youtube.com...

haha nice choice

@Skep

https://www.youtube.com...

That sounds like something Ajabi would listen to lol.
I have brought the beats.


wtf kinda life do you think I have lol

Does that link not work or something?
People who I've called as mafia DP1:
TUF, and YYW
SamStevens
Posts: 3,821
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/30/2015 10:37:47 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/30/2015 10:27:35 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
At 4/30/2015 10:16:45 PM, dylancatlow wrote:
At 4/30/2015 10:12:45 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
At 4/30/2015 10:05:16 PM, Skepsikyma wrote:
At 4/30/2015 10:03:38 PM, airmax1227 wrote:

https://www.youtube.com...

haha nice choice

@Skep

https://www.youtube.com...

That sounds like something Ajabi would listen to lol.
I have brought the beats.


Directed to YamaVonKarma

https://www.youtube.com...
"This is the true horror of religion. It allows perfectly decent and sane people to believe by the billions, what only lunatics could believe on their own." Sam Harris
Life asked Death "Why do people love me but hate you?"
Death responded: "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am the painful truth."
YamaVonKarma
Posts: 7,570
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/30/2015 10:44:43 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/30/2015 10:37:47 PM, SamStevens wrote:
At 4/30/2015 10:27:35 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
At 4/30/2015 10:16:45 PM, dylancatlow wrote:
At 4/30/2015 10:12:45 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
At 4/30/2015 10:05:16 PM, Skepsikyma wrote:
At 4/30/2015 10:03:38 PM, airmax1227 wrote:

https://www.youtube.com...

haha nice choice

@Skep

https://www.youtube.com...

That sounds like something Ajabi would listen to lol.
I have brought the beats.


Directed to YamaVonKarma

https://www.youtube.com...

More accurate:
https://www.youtube.com...
People who I've called as mafia DP1:
TUF, and YYW
PetersSmith
Posts: 6,505
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/30/2015 11:04:26 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/30/2015 10:44:43 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
At 4/30/2015 10:37:47 PM, SamStevens wrote:
At 4/30/2015 10:27:35 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
At 4/30/2015 10:16:45 PM, dylancatlow wrote:
At 4/30/2015 10:12:45 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
At 4/30/2015 10:05:16 PM, Skepsikyma wrote:
At 4/30/2015 10:03:38 PM, airmax1227 wrote:

https://www.youtube.com...

haha nice choice

@Skep

https://www.youtube.com...

That sounds like something Ajabi would listen to lol.
I have brought the beats.


Directed to YamaVonKarma

https://www.youtube.com...

More accurate:
https://www.youtube.com...

https://www.youtube.com...
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
Skepsikyma
Posts: 8,884
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2015 12:02:32 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/30/2015 10:44:43 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:

https://www.youtube.com...
"See now Oblivion shimmering all around us, its very tranquility deadlier than tempest. How little all our keels have troubled it. Time in its deeps swims like a monstrous whale; and, like a whale, feeds on the littlest things -- small tunes and little unskilled songs of the olden, golden evenings -- and anon turneth whale-like to overthrow whole ships."
- Lord Dunsany -

"We enjoy, we see nothing by direct vision; but only by reflection, and in anatomical dismemberment."
- Thomas Carlyle -
Lee001
Posts: 3,168
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2015 12:12:43 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/1/2015 12:09:42 AM, YYW wrote:
At 5/1/2015 12:02:32 AM, Skepsikyma wrote:
At 4/30/2015 10:44:43 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:

https://www.youtube.com...

Skep: https://www.youtube.com...

Hm...for YYW

Cooler then me-Mike Posner :p Idk why..
"Condoms are societal constructs created by the government to restrain 'Murican freedom!"-SolonKR

"But I jest and digress (sick rhymes, yo); every boob is equal in the eyes of the Lord."- SolonKR

"Oh Hey, Seeing Artichokes Makes Me Want to Have Sex."- SolonKR

"Yep, but anyone who touches my hair immediately ascends to the heavens..You're already an angel, so touching my hair can do nothing <3" -SolonKR

My hubby Hayd <3 <3
thett3
Posts: 14,890
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2015 12:12:56 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/1/2015 12:09:42 AM, YYW wrote:
At 5/1/2015 12:02:32 AM, Skepsikyma wrote:
At 4/30/2015 10:44:43 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:

https://www.youtube.com...

Skep: https://www.youtube.com...

YYW:
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
YYW
Posts: 39,768
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2015 12:16:07 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/1/2015 12:12:43 AM, Lee001 wrote:
At 5/1/2015 12:09:42 AM, YYW wrote:
At 5/1/2015 12:02:32 AM, Skepsikyma wrote:
At 4/30/2015 10:44:43 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:

https://www.youtube.com...

Skep: https://www.youtube.com...

Hm...for YYW

Cooler then me-Mike Posner :p Idk why..

Cheers

I'd give this as your song:

https://www.youtube.com...
Can we censor hate speech?

Learn and Discuss: http://www.debate.org...
YYW
Posts: 39,768
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2015 12:16:52 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/1/2015 12:12:56 AM, thett3 wrote:
At 5/1/2015 12:09:42 AM, YYW wrote:
At 5/1/2015 12:02:32 AM, Skepsikyma wrote:
At 4/30/2015 10:44:43 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:

https://www.youtube.com...

Skep: https://www.youtube.com...

YYW:

Thett's Song: https://www.youtube.com...
Can we censor hate speech?

Learn and Discuss: http://www.debate.org...
thett3
Posts: 14,890
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2015 12:17:27 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
in high school everyone said this was my song :(
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
Lee001
Posts: 3,168
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2015 12:18:32 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/1/2015 12:16:07 AM, YYW wrote:
At 5/1/2015 12:12:43 AM, Lee001 wrote:
At 5/1/2015 12:09:42 AM, YYW wrote:
At 5/1/2015 12:02:32 AM, Skepsikyma wrote:
At 4/30/2015 10:44:43 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:

https://www.youtube.com...

Skep: https://www.youtube.com...

Hm...for YYW

Cooler then me-Mike Posner :p Idk why..

Cheers

I'd give this as your song:

https://www.youtube.com...

I'm honored.
I <3 Reba lol.
"Condoms are societal constructs created by the government to restrain 'Murican freedom!"-SolonKR

"But I jest and digress (sick rhymes, yo); every boob is equal in the eyes of the Lord."- SolonKR

"Oh Hey, Seeing Artichokes Makes Me Want to Have Sex."- SolonKR

"Yep, but anyone who touches my hair immediately ascends to the heavens..You're already an angel, so touching my hair can do nothing <3" -SolonKR

My hubby Hayd <3 <3
YYW
Posts: 39,768
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2015 12:20:48 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/1/2015 12:18:32 AM, Lee001 wrote:
At 5/1/2015 12:16:07 AM, YYW wrote:
At 5/1/2015 12:12:43 AM, Lee001 wrote:
At 5/1/2015 12:09:42 AM, YYW wrote:
At 5/1/2015 12:02:32 AM, Skepsikyma wrote:
At 4/30/2015 10:44:43 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:

https://www.youtube.com...

Skep: https://www.youtube.com...

Hm...for YYW

Cooler then me-Mike Posner :p Idk why..

Cheers

I'd give this as your song:

https://www.youtube.com...

I'm honored.
I <3 Reba lol.

I don't know many Reba songs, but she seems like someone who you'd like/who you'd want to represent you as a theme song.

Cheers
Can we censor hate speech?

Learn and Discuss: http://www.debate.org...
YYW
Posts: 39,768
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2015 12:21:37 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/1/2015 12:17:27 AM, thett3 wrote:
in high school everyone said this was my song

I don't agree with that....

In all reality, this is your song: https://www.youtube.com...
Can we censor hate speech?

Learn and Discuss: http://www.debate.org...
bsh1
Posts: 27,945
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2015 12:33:59 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/1/2015 12:29:28 AM, YYW wrote:
Bsh1: https://www.youtube.com...

That is a beautiful ballad.

YYW: https://www.youtube.com...
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...

A Debate Challenge: http://www.debate.org...
YYW
Posts: 39,768
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2015 12:36:32 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/1/2015 12:33:59 AM, bsh1 wrote:
At 5/1/2015 12:29:28 AM, YYW wrote:
Bsh1: https://www.youtube.com...

That is a beautiful ballad.

YYW: https://www.youtube.com...

I like it a lot :)

Also, I'd give you this one too: https://www.youtube.com...
Can we censor hate speech?

Learn and Discuss: http://www.debate.org...
bsh1
Posts: 27,945
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2015 12:42:14 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/1/2015 12:36:32 AM, YYW wrote:
At 5/1/2015 12:33:59 AM, bsh1 wrote:
At 5/1/2015 12:29:28 AM, YYW wrote:
Bsh1: https://www.youtube.com...

That is a beautiful ballad.

YYW: https://www.youtube.com...

I like it a lot :)

Also, I'd give you this one too: https://www.youtube.com...

OMG...I've heard that before...

I could go the obvious route and choose "Dear Future Husband" for you, but I think this is much better: https://www.youtube.com...
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...

A Debate Challenge: http://www.debate.org...
bsh1
Posts: 27,945
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2015 12:42:49 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
I think my own theme song would be this: https://www.youtube.com...
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...

A Debate Challenge: http://www.debate.org...
YYW
Posts: 39,768
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2015 12:43:09 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/1/2015 12:42:14 AM, bsh1 wrote:
At 5/1/2015 12:36:32 AM, YYW wrote:
At 5/1/2015 12:33:59 AM, bsh1 wrote:
At 5/1/2015 12:29:28 AM, YYW wrote:
Bsh1: https://www.youtube.com...

That is a beautiful ballad.

YYW: https://www.youtube.com...

I like it a lot :)

Also, I'd give you this one too: https://www.youtube.com...

OMG...I've heard that before...

I could go the obvious route and choose "Dear Future Husband" for you, but I think this is much better: https://www.youtube.com...

Our Song: https://www.youtube.com...
Can we censor hate speech?

Learn and Discuss: http://www.debate.org...
bsh1
Posts: 27,945
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2015 12:44:16 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/1/2015 12:41:17 AM, YYW wrote:
1harder: https://www.youtube.com...

Also for Chris:

https://www.youtube.com...
https://www.youtube.com...
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...

A Debate Challenge: http://www.debate.org...