Jump to topic:

I'm a boss

ResponsiblyIrresponsible
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2015 7:23:42 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
So, after I procrastinated all night on DDO, even writing up this giant econ rant that you should all read [http://www.debate.org...] I fell asleep - I blame Zaradi for leaving the mafia hangout.

Of course, I had a midterm today for this one-week intensive class, and it doesn't exactly help that I (a) fell asleep during lecture and (b) didn't attempt several (i.e., 15 or so) homework problems. Things weren't looking good for me.

Then I took it, and scored a 98 - and I would've scored perfect had I not changed my bloody answer to "none of the above' after physically and strenuously calculating -12.50, which was correct.

In other words, my life is fantastic right now.
~ResponsiblyIrresponsible

DDO's Economics Messiah
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2015 9:10:07 PM
At 5/13/2015 7:24:41 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
Oh, except for the caffeine-induced highs: those suck.

Like you :P
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2015 9:50:45 PM
At 5/13/2015 7:23:42 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
So, after I procrastinated all night on DDO, even writing up this giant econ rant that you should all read [http://www.debate.org...] I fell asleep - I blame Zaradi for leaving the mafia hangout.

Of course, I had a midterm today for this one-week intensive class, and it doesn't exactly help that I (a) fell asleep during lecture and (b) didn't attempt several (i.e., 15 or so) homework problems. Things weren't looking good for me.

Then I took it, and scored a 98 - and I would've scored perfect had I not changed my bloody answer to "none of the above' after physically and strenuously calculating -12.50, which was correct.

nerd
ResponsiblyIrresponsible
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2015 5:50:35 AM
At 5/13/2015 9:10:07 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 5/13/2015 7:24:41 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
Oh, except for the caffeine-induced highs: those suck.

Like you :P

Na, I'm a top.

DDO's Economics Messiah
ResponsiblyIrresponsible
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2015 5:50:47 AM
At 5/13/2015 9:50:45 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 5/13/2015 7:23:42 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:

nerd

Mhm.

DDO's Economics Messiah