Total Posts:24|Showing Posts:1-24
Jump to topic:

5000th Post - Shoutouts

1harderthanyouthink
Posts: 13,102
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2015 3:31:07 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Hello, DDO. Today I have reached 5,000 posts, so I would like to make a thread about this.

I've been here for several months, and every day on here has been time well spent. It hasn't been because of what I came here for - I've been grateful that I've spent so much time on here because of the people I've met.

I have general dislike for people. Before I came here a few months ago, I was becoming pretty lonely because I preferred to isolate myself. But people here have been more than welcomed company for me, and they've made time much more bearable for me.

I hate being off of DDO now, because when I get cut off from communications with the members here, I actually get sad - I think that says a lot about how strong relationships can be on here, and which is why I hate when people say "it's just the internet," when these people on the internet are the only people that make me happy. This is why I spend at least 4 hours, and sometimes as much as 12 or so hours per day on DDO or on hangouts with DDO members. Most people here are pretty likable, which is a rather welcomed change from my normal life. The people here are the reason I've stayed, and I will stay on DDO as long as there is someone I can talk to. I don't think I'm a good debater, but, the site is still very much enjoyable - because of the people. For all of the site's flaws, there are still always a lot of positives. It hasn't been the discussion, which was what I came for originally, that's kept me here.

I know that sometimes, I can have what may be described as a lack of poise and control, but if I didn't have the privilege of talking to a few of these people, it would be much worse...hell, I've come close to absolutely exploding with what would've been rants that would've been at least a couple posts long, had I posted them...I've gotten pissed off my fair share. The only reason I didn't follow through with these planned threads is that I like the people here and I rely on a few of them far too much to risk a temp-ban...which wouldn't have been worth it, because I could have immediately went to some people whom are on this list to vent instead of coming close to willingly be cut off from communicating with them for (at least) a week. A few of the people on this list have been rather helpful in keeping my anger and frustration at a far lower level than it could be.

Really, the site has been a place where I've been allowed to be more open than I usually am. People here are the only people that know I'm gay (although I thought the coming-out experience was pretty negative, but nonetheless...), and this is the only place I actually express what I feel - whether it is on the forum or in PMs. It's been a positive change from bottling things up for 13 and a half years prior to becoming active.

Basically, some of these relationships are the reason I haven't completely lost it...So yeah, I have a pretty positive view for some of you.

---

YYW - You were the first person I became friends with on the site. I can't express how grateful I am that you've taken the time to talk to me, help me, and being there for me when I've needed someone. It's been about 7 months since I first interacted with you, and you have been, by far, the person I've talked to most.

Brian - I am so glad that I began talking to you, and I don't like to think about what may have happened had I not. You're a great person, and you've been of great help to me. For this you have my thanks, but the extent of those thanks cannot be told properly. I enjoy every time we interact, and you are a very kind person.

Annie - I'm being honest when I say that you are the only woman on Earth that has consistently loved me. If you ever think that you haven't done enough for me, think about what I just said. Throughout the past few months, you've been an amazing person to me. And, you always have my back, and you're always willing to help me when I've given up. If your goal in life is to help people, you've already achieved it. <3

Rev - I think that you're a pretty awesome person, and I hope you know I think that by now. You're one of my best friends on the site, and I'd say for good reason.

I also worry about you - especially when you randomly leave for weeks at a time without saying a word about it...just saying...and also...http://tinyurl.com...

Endark - I like talking to you, and I really don't know why we don't talk more.

Kitty - You're awesome.

Blah - You're pretty cool, and I like talking to you - even if it means I'm up at 4:00 AM, I'm more than happy to talk to you at any time.

Alex (That1User) - Yee.

We should talk much more often than we do.

Niam - A week or so ago was pretty much the first time I've talked to you, but I already think you are a very fun guy to talk to.

Daltonian - I hope everything is ok, because we haven't gotten to talk at all during your recent hiatus. Interacting with you has always been a relatively positive experience, so I hope you're able to get back soon - but you're probably not going to see this anyway, but nevertheless, I hope you can return soon - hopefully without real life interruptions.

Max - You are fun to talk to about whatever, and you pretty much always have a topic you're open to talking about - whether it be politics, the BS that happens on DDO, stories you have that you can share, video games or sports (though sports are sort of alien to DDO culture, so that doesn't come up often).

Seventh - Why do you come into G+, and say we're doing prisoner mafia the next day, and then just leave? We never actually do prisoner mafia, and you leave right after joining so often. Why must you tease me?

Bossy - Well, congrats. You are the first objectivist I've ever liked. I should give you a medal or something for this achievement.

Thett - I don't talk to you often at all, but when I do, it has always been positive. Thanks for any and all wisdom and advice you've given me.

Cermank - I've also only had positive interactions with you, and you've been pretty nice to me when we have talked, which I appreciate.

Tulle - Why don't you come back?

Skep - I like it when you're around and in the Hangouts, because you're a pretty fun person. Also, I like your voice.

Khaos - You're fun in hangouts, and always interesting to play with in mafia. Really, you're a pretty cool guy.

Maikuru - What I said to Skep and Khaos pretty much applies to you as well - your presence in Hangouts makes them more enjoyable, and you're pretty cool: you have debates about comic book characters.

Bekah - Come on more. Hell, you probably won't even see this. Nevertheless: you're good to have around, so seriously, come online more often.

Joey - Nerd. Why do you talk about econ so much? What word is missing from this message to you? Guess. Take a wild guess.

Lol. We've gotten along pretty well, and you've been fun to converse with.

Tejretics - From what I can tell, you're pretty damn smart for a thirteen year old. Your mind is apparently astounding, and we should talk more.

Marie - Keep being you. We are in need of perennially nice people.

Mishap - The same applies to you. Also, please don't leave the site because of the mobile update. We like having you around.

---

These people are the reason I *cannot* see myself ever leaving DDO in the near future. Some people here are great. I can't imagine my life without some of these people, and call me lonely, but I'd feel empty if I were to be suddenly without them. They make life much more enjoyable.

For those I didn't mention in this thread, don't take it personally. There are people I didn't mention that I have generally positive view of.

In closing, thanks to many of you for being people I have been able to grow comfortable talking to, and to a few of you for being very supportive. My time here has been a most pleasurable experience, and I hope it doesn't end in the near future.
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
ESocialBookworm
Posts: 14,361
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2015 6:28:49 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/14/2015 3:31:07 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
Hello, DDO. Today I have reached 5,000 posts, so I would like to make a thread about this.
I have general dislike for people. Before I came here a few months ago, I was becoming pretty lonely because I preferred to isolate myself. But people here have been more than welcomed company for me, and they've made time much more bearable for me.
I hate being off of DDO now, because when I get cut off from communications with the members here, I actually get sad - I think that says a lot about how strong relationships can be on here, and which is why I hate when people say "it's just the internet," when these people on the internet are the only people that make me happy. This is why I spend at least 4 hours, and sometimes as much as 12 or so hours per day on DDO or on hangouts with DDO members. Most people here are pretty likable, which is a rather welcomed change from my normal life. The people here are the reason I've stayed, and I will stay on DDO as long as there is someone I can talk to. I don't think I'm a good debater, but, the site is still very much enjoyable - because of the people. For all of the site's flaws, there are still always a lot of positives. It hasn't been the discussion, which was what I came for originally, that's kept me here.

I know that sometimes, I can have what may be described as a lack of poise and control, but if I didn't have the privilege of talking to a few of these people, it would be much worse...hell, I've come close to absolutely exploding with what would've been rants that would've been at least a couple posts long, had I posted them...I've gotten pissed off my fair share. The only reason I didn't follow through with these planned threads is that I like the people here and I rely on a few of them far too much to risk a temp-ban...which wouldn't have been worth it, because I could have immediately went to some people whom are on this list to vent instead of coming close to willingly be cut off from communicating with them for (at least) a week. A few of the people on this list have been rather helpful in keeping my anger and frustration at a far lower level than it could be
.

Really, the site has been a place where I've been allowed to be more open than I usually am.
Basically, some of these relationships are the reason I haven't completely lost it...So yeah, I have a pretty positive view for some of you.

*hugs and kisses*
---

YYW - You were the first person I became friends with on the site. I can't express how grateful I am that you've taken the time to talk to me, help me, and being there for me when I've needed someone. It's been about 7 months since I first interacted with you, and you have been, by far, the person I've talked to most.


Cute :-)

Brian - I am so glad that I began talking to you, and I don't like to think about what may have happened had I not. You're a great person, and you've been of great help to me. For this you have my thanks, but the extent of those thanks cannot be told properly. I enjoy every time we interact, and you are a very kind person.

Much cuteness. ;-*

Annie - I'm being honest when I say that you are the only woman on Earth that has consistently loved me. If you ever think that you haven't done enough for me, think about what I just said. Throughout the past few months, you've been an amazing person to me. And, you always have my back, and you're always willing to help me when I've given up. If your goal in life is to help people, you've already achieved it. <3

I love you! ( And I don't have your back.... yet ;P )
Rev - I think that you're a pretty awesome person, and I hope you know I think that by now. You're one of my best friends on the site, and I'd say for good reason.

Y u no h8 im???

I also worry about you - especially when you randomly leave for weeks at a time without saying a word about it...just saying...and also...http://tinyurl.com...

KNEW IT

Endark - I like talking to you, and I really don't know why we don't talk more.

He's busy these days :-(

Kitty - You're awesome.
She is ^_^

Blah - You're pretty cool, and I like talking to you - even if it means I'm up at 4:00 AM, I'm more than happy to talk to you at any time.
Aww

Alex (That1User) - Yee.

CUTEH

We should talk much more often than we do.

Niam - A week or so ago was pretty much the first time I've talked to you, but I already think you are a very fun guy to talk to.

He's a tree

Daltonian - I hope everything is ok, because we haven't gotten to talk at all during your recent hiatus. Interacting with you has always been a relatively positive experience, so I hope you're able to get back soon - but you're probably not going to see this anyway, but nevertheless, I hope you can return soon - hopefully without real life interruptions.

Agreed

Max - You are fun to talk to about whatever, and you pretty much always have a topic you're open to talking about - whether it be politics, the BS that happens on DDO, stories you have that you can share, video games or sports (though sports are sort of alien to DDO culture, so that doesn't come up often).

XD
#URAminiMAX

Seventh - Why do you come into G+, and say we're doing prisoner mafia the next day, and then just leave? We never actually do prisoner mafia, and you leave right after joining so often. Why must you tease me?

Tease you? o.O

Bossy - Well, congrats. You are the first objectivist I've ever liked. I should give you a medal or something for this achievement.

AWW LOL

Thett - I don't talk to you often at all, but when I do, it has always been positive. Thanks for any and all wisdom and advice you've given me.

Awwww

Cermank - I've also only had positive interactions with you, and you've been pretty nice to me when we have talked, which I appreciate.

Awwww feels <3

Tulle - Why don't you come back?

Even more feels :( <3

Skep - I like it when you're around and in the Hangouts, because you're a pretty fun person. Also, I like your voice.

IKR HIS VOICE IS whoa

Khaos - You're fun in hangouts, and always interesting to play with in mafia. Really, you're a pretty cool guy.

^_^ mhmm

Maikuru - What I said to Skep and Khaos pretty much applies to you as well - your presence in Hangouts makes them more enjoyable, and you're pretty cool: you have debates about comic book characters.

You just think he's hawt! WAIT TILL YOU SEE TULLE

Bekah - Come on more. Hell, you probably won't even see this. Nevertheless: you're good to have around, so seriously, come online more often.

Joey - Nerd. Why do you talk about econ so much? What word is missing from this message to you? Guess. Take a wild guess.
Idk o.O
Lol. We've gotten along pretty well, and you've been fun to converse with.

Tejretics - From what I can tell, you're pretty damn smart for a thirteen year old. Your mind is apparently astounding, and we should talk more.

He is. o.o

Marie - Keep being you. We are in need of perennially nice people.

*drops mic* nuf said

Mishap - The same applies to you. Also, please don't leave the site because of the mobile update. We like having you around.

WAT SHE WANTS TO LEAVE?!!! LEMMEAT HER

---

These people are the reason I *cannot* see myself ever leaving DDO in the near future. Some people here are great. I can't imagine my life without some of these people, and call me lonely, but I'd feel empty if I were to be suddenly without them. They make life much more enjoyable.

For those I didn't mention in this thread, don't take it personally. There are people I didn't mention that I have generally positive view of.

In closing, thanks to many of you for being people I have been able to grow comfortable talking to

<3
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
1harderthanyouthink
Posts: 13,102
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2015 6:49:48 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/14/2015 6:28:49 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 5/14/2015 3:31:07 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
Max - You are fun to talk to about whatever, and you pretty much always have a topic you're open to talking about - whether it be politics, the BS that happens on DDO, stories you have that you can share, video games or sports (though sports are sort of alien to DDO culture, so that doesn't come up often).

XD
#URAminiMAX

Um...I think our personalities are vastly different.
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
lannan13
Posts: 23,029
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2015 6:50:52 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/14/2015 3:31:07 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
Congrats.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
SeventhProfessor
Posts: 5,085
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2015 7:28:22 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Seventh - Why do you come into G+, and say we're doing prisoner mafia the next day, and then just leave? We never actually do prisoner mafia, and you leave right after joining so often. Why must you tease me?

Tomorrow for sure! Also, it's a 9 player game, so people is an issue.

Maikuru - What I said to Skep and Khaos pretty much applies to you as well - your presence in Hangouts makes them more enjoyable, and you're pretty cool

LOL!
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

https://docs.google.com...
bsh1
Posts: 27,503
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2015 8:04:34 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/14/2015 3:31:07 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:

Brian - I am so glad that I began talking to you, and I don't like to think about what may have happened had I not. You're a great person, and you've been of great help to me. For this you have my thanks, but the extent of those thanks cannot be told properly. I enjoy every time we interact, and you are a very kind person.

*hugs*

We haven't talked a lot recently...We should start talking more now that finals for me are nearly over. Congrats on 5k :)
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
SamStevens
Posts: 3,819
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2015 8:21:53 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/14/2015 3:31:07 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
Hello, DDO. Today I have reached 5,000 posts, so I would like to make a thread about this.

I've been here for several months, and every day on here has been time well spent. It hasn't been because of what I came here for - I've been grateful that I've spent so much time on here because of the people I've met.

I have general dislike for people. Before I came here a few months ago, I was becoming pretty lonely because I preferred to isolate myself. But people here have been more than welcomed company for me, and they've made time much more bearable for me.

I hate being off of DDO now, because when I get cut off from communications with the members here, I actually get sad - I think that says a lot about how strong relationships can be on here, and which is why I hate when people say "it's just the internet," when these people on the internet are the only people that make me happy. This is why I spend at least 4 hours, and sometimes as much as 12 or so hours per day on DDO or on hangouts with DDO members. Most people here are pretty likable, which is a rather welcomed change from my normal life. The people here are the reason I've stayed, and I will stay on DDO as long as there is someone I can talk to. I don't think I'm a good debater, but, the site is still very much enjoyable - because of the people. For all of the site's flaws, there are still always a lot of positives. It hasn't been the discussion, which was what I came for originally, that's kept me here.

I know that sometimes, I can have what may be described as a lack of poise and control, but if I didn't have the privilege of talking to a few of these people, it would be much worse...hell, I've come close to absolutely exploding with what would've been rants that would've been at least a couple posts long, had I posted them...I've gotten pissed off my fair share. The only reason I didn't follow through with these planned threads is that I like the people here and I rely on a few of them far too much to risk a temp-ban...which wouldn't have been worth it, because I could have immediately went to some people whom are on this list to vent instead of coming close to willingly be cut off from communicating with them for (at least) a week. A few of the people on this list have been rather helpful in keeping my anger and frustration at a far lower level than it could be.

Really, the site has been a place where I've been allowed to be more open than I usually am. People here are the only people that know I'm gay (although I thought the coming-out experience was pretty negative, but nonetheless...), and this is the only place I actually express what I feel - whether it is on the forum or in PMs. It's been a positive change from bottling things up for 13 and a half years prior to becoming active.

Basically, some of these relationships are the reason I haven't completely lost it...So yeah, I have a pretty positive view for some of you.

---

YYW - You were the first person I became friends with on the site. I can't express how grateful I am that you've taken the time to talk to me, help me, and being there for me when I've needed someone. It's been about 7 months since I first interacted with you, and you have been, by far, the person I've talked to most.

Brian - I am so glad that I began talking to you, and I don't like to think about what may have happened had I not. You're a great person, and you've been of great help to me. For this you have my thanks, but the extent of those thanks cannot be told properly. I enjoy every time we interact, and you are a very kind person.

Annie - I'm being honest when I say that you are the only woman on Earth that has consistently loved me. If you ever think that you haven't done enough for me, think about what I just said. Throughout the past few months, you've been an amazing person to me. And, you always have my back, and you're always willing to help me when I've given up. If your goal in life is to help people, you've already achieved it. <3

Rev - I think that you're a pretty awesome person, and I hope you know I think that by now. You're one of my best friends on the site, and I'd say for good reason.

I also worry about you - especially when you randomly leave for weeks at a time without saying a word about it...just saying...and also...http://tinyurl.com...

Endark - I like talking to you, and I really don't know why we don't talk more.

Kitty - You're awesome.

Blah - You're pretty cool, and I like talking to you - even if it means I'm up at 4:00 AM, I'm more than happy to talk to you at any time.

Alex (That1User) - Yee.

We should talk much more often than we do.

Niam - A week or so ago was pretty much the first time I've talked to you, but I already think you are a very fun guy to talk to.

Daltonian - I hope everything is ok, because we haven't gotten to talk at all during your recent hiatus. Interacting with you has always been a relatively positive experience, so I hope you're able to get back soon - but you're probably not going to see this anyway, but nevertheless, I hope you can return soon - hopefully without real life interruptions.

Max - You are fun to talk to about whatever, and you pretty much always have a topic you're open to talking about - whether it be politics, the BS that happens on DDO, stories you have that you can share, video games or sports (though sports are sort of alien to DDO culture, so that doesn't come up often).

Seventh - Why do you come into G+, and say we're doing prisoner mafia the next day, and then just leave? We never actually do prisoner mafia, and you leave right after joining so often. Why must you tease me?

Bossy - Well, congrats. You are the first objectivist I've ever liked. I should give you a medal or something for this achievement.

Thett - I don't talk to you often at all, but when I do, it has always been positive. Thanks for any and all wisdom and advice you've given me.

Cermank - I've also only had positive interactions with you, and you've been pretty nice to me when we have talked, which I appreciate.

Tulle - Why don't you come back?

Skep - I like it when you're around and in the Hangouts, because you're a pretty fun person. Also, I like your voice.

Khaos - You're fun in hangouts, and always interesting to play with in mafia. Really, you're a pretty cool guy.

Maikuru - What I said to Skep and Khaos pretty much applies to you as well - your presence in Hangouts makes them more enjoyable, and you're pretty cool: you have debates about comic book characters.

Bekah - Come on more. Hell, you probably won't even see this. Nevertheless: you're good to have around, so seriously, come online more often.

Joey - Nerd. Why do you talk about econ so much? What word is missing from this message to you? Guess. Take a wild guess.

Lol. We've gotten along pretty well, and you've been fun to converse with.

Tejretics - From what I can tell, you're pretty damn smart for a thirteen year old. Your mind is apparently astounding, and we should talk more.

Marie - Keep being you. We are in need of perennially nice people.

Mishap - The same applies to you. Also, please don't leave the site because of the mobile update. We like having you around.

---

These people are the reason I *cannot* see myself ever leaving DDO in the near future. Some people here are great. I can't imagine my life without some of these people, and call me lonely, but I'd feel empty if I were to be suddenly without them. They make life much more enjoyable.

For those I didn't mention in this thread, don't take it personally. There are people I didn't mention that I have generally positive view of.

Do you have a positive view of me?
"This is the true horror of religion. It allows perfectly decent and sane people to believe by the billions, what only lunatics could believe on their own." Sam Harris
Life asked Death "Why do people love me but hate you?"
Death responded: "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am the painful truth."
BLAHthedebator
Posts: 982
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2015 10:01:20 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/14/2015 3:31:07 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
Blah - You're pretty cool, and I like talking to you - even if it means I'm up at 4:00 AM, I'm more than happy to talk to you at any time.

)
I don't want a lot for Christmas
There is just one thing I need
I don't care about the presents
Underneath the Christmas tree
I just want you for my own
More than you could ever know
Make my wish come true
All I want for Christmas...
Is...
Youuuuuu
RevNge
Posts: 13,835
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2015 11:08:26 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/14/2015 6:28:49 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 5/14/2015 3:31:07 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
WAT SHE WANTS TO LEAVE?!!! LEMMEAT HER

I read that as "let me eat her".
Maikuru
Posts: 9,112
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/15/2015 12:47:53 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Thanks for the shout out! I enjoy the hangouts, too! Let's keep them going.

Tulle may be back some day...when she's needed.
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
Maikuru
Posts: 9,112
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/15/2015 12:48:32 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/14/2015 7:28:22 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
Seventh - Why do you come into G+, and say we're doing prisoner mafia the next day, and then just leave? We never actually do prisoner mafia, and you leave right after joining so often. Why must you tease me?

Tomorrow for sure! Also, it's a 9 player game, so people is an issue.

Maikuru - What I said to Skep and Khaos pretty much applies to you as well - your presence in Hangouts makes them more enjoyable, and you're pretty cool

LOL!

Did you not see the pokemon bookmarks?
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
PetersSmith
Posts: 5,819
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/15/2015 1:07:45 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/14/2015 3:31:07 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:

What about me :'(?
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
tejretics
Posts: 6,083
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/15/2015 1:58:46 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/14/2015 3:31:07 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
Tejretics - From what I can tell, you're pretty damn smart for a thirteen year old. Your mind is apparently astounding, and we should talk more.

Lol thanks ... Yes, we should.
"Where justice is denied, where poverty is enforced, where ignorance prevails, and where any one class is made to feel that society is an organized conspiracy to oppress, rob and degrade them, neither persons nor property will be safe." - Frederick Douglass
tejretics
Posts: 6,083
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/15/2015 2:01:49 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/14/2015 3:31:07 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:

Congrats on 5k posts =)
"Where justice is denied, where poverty is enforced, where ignorance prevails, and where any one class is made to feel that society is an organized conspiracy to oppress, rob and degrade them, neither persons nor property will be safe." - Frederick Douglass
1harderthanyouthink
Posts: 13,102
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/15/2015 2:03:36 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/14/2015 8:21:53 PM, SamStevens wrote:
At 5/14/2015 3:31:07 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
Do you have a positive view of me?

Yes.
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
ShabShoral
Posts: 3,229
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/15/2015 8:01:25 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Bossy - Well, congrats. You are the first objectivist I've ever liked. I should give you a medal or something for this achievement.

<3
"This site is trash as a debate site. It's club penguin for dysfunctional adults."

~ Skepsikyma <3

"Your idea of good writing is like Spinoza mixed with Heidegger."

~ Dylly Dylly Cat Cat

"You seem to aspire to be a cross between a Jewish hipster, an old school WASP aristocrat, and a political iconoclast"

~ Thett the Mighty

"fvck omg ur face"

~ Liz
ESocialBookworm
Posts: 14,361
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/15/2015 8:10:55 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/15/2015 12:48:32 AM, Maikuru wrote:
At 5/14/2015 7:28:22 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
Seventh - Why do you come into G+, and say we're doing prisoner mafia the next day, and then just leave? We never actually do prisoner mafia, and you leave right after joining so often. Why must you tease me?

Tomorrow for sure! Also, it's a 9 player game, so people is an issue.

Maikuru - What I said to Skep and Khaos pretty much applies to you as well - your presence in Hangouts makes them more enjoyable, and you're pretty cool

LOL!

Did you not see the pokemon bookmarks?

Tulle made them tho :P
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
mishapqueen
Posts: 3,995
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/15/2015 6:48:28 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/14/2015 3:31:07 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:

Mishap - The same applies to you. Also, please don't leave the site because of the mobile update. We like having you around.

Thank you, I appreciate it. :)
You cannot choose whether or not you will live by rules, but you can choose which rules you will live by. --Me

"I was wrong. Squirrels are objectively superior to bunnies in every conceivable dimension."
--Joey

"Silence is golden, duct tape is silver" --PetersSmith

Nunc aut Numquam
Sapphique
Posts: 4,110
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/16/2015 1:21:58 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Congrats on 5k, harder! :)
DDO Beginners' Mafia Moderator -- PM me if you'd like to learn how to play mafia!

"We wondered what happiness would look like if we could give it a physical form...the shape of happiness might resemble glass...even though you don't usually notice it, it's still definitely there. You merely have to change your point of view slightly, and then that glass will sparkle when it reflects the light. I doubt that anything else could argue its own existence more eloquently." ~Lelouch
mishapqueen
Posts: 3,995
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/16/2015 6:48:16 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/14/2015 11:08:26 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 5/14/2015 6:28:49 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 5/14/2015 3:31:07 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
WAT SHE WANTS TO LEAVE?!!! LEMMEAT HER

I read that as "let me eat her".

Me too. XD
You cannot choose whether or not you will live by rules, but you can choose which rules you will live by. --Me

"I was wrong. Squirrels are objectively superior to bunnies in every conceivable dimension."
--Joey

"Silence is golden, duct tape is silver" --PetersSmith

Nunc aut Numquam
1harderthanyouthink
Posts: 13,102
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2015 12:39:01 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/14/2015 6:28:49 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 5/14/2015 3:31:07 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
Maikuru - What I said to Skep and Khaos pretty much applies to you as well - your presence in Hangouts makes them more enjoyable, and you're pretty cool: you have debates about comic book characters.

You just think he's hawt! WAIT TILL YOU SEE TULLE

I missed this - I will neither confirm nor deny this statement.
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King