Total Posts:139|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

What do you think the person above you...

socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2015 1:25:11 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/19/2015 12:51:19 PM, RevNge wrote:
...looks like IRL? Might as well as see how far off all of us are.

never heard of em. Probs white
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2015 1:31:24 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/19/2015 1:29:15 PM, Mirza wrote:
socialpinko: Black, very tall, very dark and short hair, muscular body.

JK - I mean the opposite.

apt description
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
Mirza
Posts: 16,992
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2015 1:41:03 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/19/2015 1:31:18 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
Light-skinned, blue-eyed European.
Light-skinned European, yes. Eye color is similar to this: https://hiromuotsuka.files.wordpress.com...

As for you, I guess slender, medium brown hair, which is slightly wavy, and you wear glasses.
Lee001
Posts: 3,168
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2015 1:46:05 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/19/2015 12:51:19 PM, RevNge wrote:
...looks like IRL? Might as well as see how far off all of us are.

I choose you because I can.

Short Asian dude. Probably around 5'5. Brown eyes and black hair...lol
"Condoms are societal constructs created by the government to restrain 'Murican freedom!"-SolonKR

"But I jest and digress (sick rhymes, yo); every boob is equal in the eyes of the Lord."- SolonKR

"Oh Hey, Seeing Artichokes Makes Me Want to Have Sex."- SolonKR

"Yep, but anyone who touches my hair immediately ascends to the heavens..You're already an angel, so touching my hair can do nothing <3" -SolonKR

My hubby Hayd <3 <3
Vox_Veritas
Posts: 7,068
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2015 1:51:32 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/19/2015 1:46:05 PM, Lee001 wrote:
At 5/19/2015 12:51:19 PM, RevNge wrote:
...looks like IRL? Might as well as see how far off all of us are.

I choose you because I can.

Short Asian dude. Probably around 5'5. Brown eyes and black hair...lol

I can't do you because of your current profile pic (presumably that's you, anyway).
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
ResponsiblyIrresponsible
Posts: 12,398
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2015 1:51:34 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/19/2015 1:41:03 PM, Mirza wrote:
At 5/19/2015 1:31:18 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
Light-skinned, blue-eyed European.
Light-skinned European, yes. Eye color is similar to this: https://hiromuotsuka.files.wordpress.com...

I knew it!

As for you, I guess slender, medium brown hair, which is slightly wavy, and you wear glasses.

Interesting. I'd be curious to know what led you to that.
~ResponsiblyIrresponsible

DDO's Economics Messiah
Lee001
Posts: 3,168
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2015 1:52:50 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/19/2015 1:51:32 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
At 5/19/2015 1:46:05 PM, Lee001 wrote:
At 5/19/2015 12:51:19 PM, RevNge wrote:
...looks like IRL? Might as well as see how far off all of us are.

I choose you because I can.

Short Asian dude. Probably around 5'5. Brown eyes and black hair...lol

I can't do you because of your current profile pic (presumably that's you, anyway).

And...you are correct! good job.
"Condoms are societal constructs created by the government to restrain 'Murican freedom!"-SolonKR

"But I jest and digress (sick rhymes, yo); every boob is equal in the eyes of the Lord."- SolonKR

"Oh Hey, Seeing Artichokes Makes Me Want to Have Sex."- SolonKR

"Yep, but anyone who touches my hair immediately ascends to the heavens..You're already an angel, so touching my hair can do nothing <3" -SolonKR

My hubby Hayd <3 <3
Mirza
Posts: 16,992
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2015 1:56:05 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/19/2015 1:51:34 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
I knew it!
Having no apparent clues leading to your guess, I must say your intuition intrigues me!

As for you, I guess slender, medium brown hair, which is slightly wavy, and you wear glasses.

Interesting. I'd be curious to know what led you to that.
I picture you as an intelligent-looking person, so the formal look as a slender, young man with medium brown hair seems to be fitting well. The glasses - well, you are an economy nerd.
ResponsiblyIrresponsible
Posts: 12,398
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2015 1:57:02 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/19/2015 1:56:05 PM, Mirza wrote:
At 5/19/2015 1:51:34 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
I knew it!
Having no apparent clues leading to your guess, I must say your intuition intrigues me!

All in a day's work.

As for you, I guess slender, medium brown hair, which is slightly wavy, and you wear glasses.

Interesting. I'd be curious to know what led you to that.
I picture you as an intelligent-looking person, so the formal look as a slender, young man with medium brown hair seems to be fitting well. The glasses - well, you are an economy nerd.

The funny thing is, you just hit the nail on the head, lol.
~ResponsiblyIrresponsible

DDO's Economics Messiah
Surrealism
Posts: 265
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2015 1:58:29 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/19/2015 1:51:32 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
At 5/19/2015 1:46:05 PM, Lee001 wrote:
At 5/19/2015 12:51:19 PM, RevNge wrote:
...looks like IRL? Might as well as see how far off all of us are.

I choose you because I can.

Short Asian dude. Probably around 5'5. Brown eyes and black hair...lol

I can't do you because of your current profile pic (presumably that's you, anyway).

6000 feet tall, wears square purple armor, eats planets.
Ceci n'est pas une signature.
Mirza
Posts: 16,992
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2015 2:03:53 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/19/2015 1:57:02 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
The funny thing is, you just hit the nail on the head, lol.
I am quite the seer, Sir.
RevNge
Posts: 13,835
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2015 2:26:16 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/19/2015 1:32:15 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
Rev, you'd better not insinuate that I look like Steve Urkel.

Nah, you look more like Jaleel White.
RevNge
Posts: 13,835
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2015 2:27:36 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/19/2015 1:46:05 PM, Lee001 wrote:
At 5/19/2015 12:51:19 PM, RevNge wrote:
...looks like IRL? Might as well as see how far off all of us are.

I choose you because I can.

Short Asian dude. Probably around 5'5. Brown eyes and black hair...lol

Hey, I'm taller than THAT...black and brown are both a yes, although my eyes are a lot darker than simply brown. You forgot the glasses. ;D
Lee001
Posts: 3,168
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2015 2:28:02 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/19/2015 2:27:36 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 5/19/2015 1:46:05 PM, Lee001 wrote:
At 5/19/2015 12:51:19 PM, RevNge wrote:
...looks like IRL? Might as well as see how far off all of us are.

I choose you because I can.

Short Asian dude. Probably around 5'5. Brown eyes and black hair...lol

Hey, I'm taller than THAT...black and brown are both a yes, although my eyes are a lot darker than simply brown. You forgot the glasses. ;D

Lol...okay 5'6?
"Condoms are societal constructs created by the government to restrain 'Murican freedom!"-SolonKR

"But I jest and digress (sick rhymes, yo); every boob is equal in the eyes of the Lord."- SolonKR

"Oh Hey, Seeing Artichokes Makes Me Want to Have Sex."- SolonKR

"Yep, but anyone who touches my hair immediately ascends to the heavens..You're already an angel, so touching my hair can do nothing <3" -SolonKR

My hubby Hayd <3 <3
RevNge
Posts: 13,835
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2015 2:29:48 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/19/2015 2:28:02 PM, Lee001 wrote:
At 5/19/2015 2:27:36 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 5/19/2015 1:46:05 PM, Lee001 wrote:
At 5/19/2015 12:51:19 PM, RevNge wrote:
...looks like IRL? Might as well as see how far off all of us are.

I choose you because I can.

Short Asian dude. Probably around 5'5. Brown eyes and black hair...lol

Hey, I'm taller than THAT...black and brown are both a yes, although my eyes are a lot darker than simply brown. You forgot the glasses. ;D

Lol...okay 5'6?

.-.

I'M NOT SHORT DAMMIT

Well, not that short.
1harderthanyouthink
Posts: 13,100
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2015 2:30:21 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/19/2015 2:26:16 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 5/19/2015 1:32:15 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
Rev, you'd better not insinuate that I look like Steve Urkel.

Nah, you look more like Jaleel White.

Rofl
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
lannan13
Posts: 23,022
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2015 2:39:54 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/19/2015 2:37:54 PM, XLAV wrote:
Pls don't oppress me

http://thumbs.dreamstime.com...
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
ResponsiblyIrresponsible
Posts: 12,398
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2015 2:43:47 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/19/2015 2:03:53 PM, Mirza wrote:
At 5/19/2015 1:57:02 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
The funny thing is, you just hit the nail on the head, lol.
I am quite the seer, Sir.

Seems like it!
~ResponsiblyIrresponsible

DDO's Economics Messiah
ResponsiblyIrresponsible
Posts: 12,398
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2015 2:44:06 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/19/2015 2:26:16 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 5/19/2015 1:32:15 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
Rev, you'd better not insinuate that I look like Steve Urkel.

Nah, you look more like Jaleel White.

Lol, fk you, Rev <3
~ResponsiblyIrresponsible

DDO's Economics Messiah
lannan13
Posts: 23,022
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2015 2:47:27 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/19/2015 2:44:06 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
At 5/19/2015 2:26:16 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 5/19/2015 1:32:15 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
Rev, you'd better not insinuate that I look like Steve Urkel.

Nah, you look more like Jaleel White.

Lol, fk you, Rev <3

http://sa.peteyproductions.net...
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
ResponsiblyIrresponsible
Posts: 12,398
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2015 2:50:43 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/19/2015 2:47:27 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 5/19/2015 2:44:06 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
At 5/19/2015 2:26:16 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 5/19/2015 1:32:15 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
Rev, you'd better not insinuate that I look like Steve Urkel.

Nah, you look more like Jaleel White.

Lol, fk you, Rev <3

http://sa.peteyproductions.net...

lol wtf.
~ResponsiblyIrresponsible

DDO's Economics Messiah
lannan13
Posts: 23,022
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2015 2:54:10 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/19/2015 2:30:21 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 5/19/2015 2:26:16 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 5/19/2015 1:32:15 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
Rev, you'd better not insinuate that I look like Steve Urkel.

Nah, you look more like Jaleel White.

Rofl

http://img.photobucket.com...
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
lannan13
Posts: 23,022
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2015 2:55:30 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/19/2015 2:50:43 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
At 5/19/2015 2:47:27 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 5/19/2015 2:44:06 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
At 5/19/2015 2:26:16 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 5/19/2015 1:32:15 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
Rev, you'd better not insinuate that I look like Steve Urkel.

Nah, you look more like Jaleel White.

Lol, fk you, Rev <3

http://sa.peteyproductions.net...

lol wtf.

?
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
ResponsiblyIrresponsible
Posts: 12,398
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2015 2:56:07 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/19/2015 2:55:30 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 5/19/2015 2:50:43 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
At 5/19/2015 2:47:27 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 5/19/2015 2:44:06 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
At 5/19/2015 2:26:16 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 5/19/2015 1:32:15 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
Rev, you'd better not insinuate that I look like Steve Urkel.

Nah, you look more like Jaleel White.

Lol, fk you, Rev <3

http://sa.peteyproductions.net...

lol wtf.

?

I'm not sure what to think of that image.
~ResponsiblyIrresponsible

DDO's Economics Messiah