Jump to topic:

A post in honor of the Cermank

thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2015 9:49:49 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
10,000 posts! This calls for a post honoring Cermank, the greatest member of DDO bar none (even counting me). Cermank is every good adjective that you can possibly think of wrapped into an amazingly humble package. Perfection.

I have it on good authority that she's so good that she makes other people who share her name question their lives. As if that isn't enough, she's the 11th best essayist in all of India. Extremely intelligent, even her early teenage angst ridden Facebook posts are intellectual gems.

For real, though Cermank is one of my best friends and despite numerous cultural, religious, geographic, and linguistic divides we're basically the same person with lives that are freakishly parallel. She's well worth dedicating my 10,000 post to :').

Also, see this thread: http://www.debate.org...
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2015 9:50:26 PM
At 5/27/2015 9:49:49 PM, thett3 wrote:
10,000 posts! This calls for a post honoring Cermank, the greatest member of DDO bar none (even counting me). Cermank is every good adjective that you can possibly think of wrapped into an amazingly humble package. Perfection.

I have it on good authority that she's so good that she makes other people who share her name question their lives. As if that isn't enough, she's the 11th best essayist in all of India. Extremely intelligent, even her early teenage angst ridden Facebook posts are intellectual gems.

For real, though Cermank is one of my best friends and despite numerous cultural, religious, geographic, and linguistic divides we're basically the same person with lives that are freakishly parallel. She's well worth dedicating my 10,000 post to :').

Welcome to the 10k club, dude.
Tsar of DDO
ShabShoral
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2015 10:26:47 PM

Congrats. You're no longer a noob.
"This site is trash as a debate site. It's club penguin for dysfunctional adults."

~ Skepsikyma <3

"Your idea of good writing is like Spinoza mixed with Heidegger."

~ Dylly Dylly Cat Cat

"You seem to aspire to be a cross between a Jewish hipster, an old school WASP aristocrat, and a political iconoclast"

~ Thett the Mighty

"fvck omg ur face"

~ Liz
bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2015 10:58:57 PM
At 5/27/2015 10:26:47 PM, ShabShoral wrote:

+1
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2015 11:21:20 PM
At 5/27/2015 10:58:57 PM, bsh1 wrote:
At 5/27/2015 10:26:47 PM, ShabShoral wrote:

+1
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2015 11:21:46 PM
At 5/27/2015 9:50:26 PM, YYW wrote:

How does it feel to be at least 4k posts ahead of everyone?
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2015 11:23:20 PM
At 5/27/2015 11:21:46 PM, RevNge wrote:

Tsar of DDO
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2015 11:23:59 PM
At 5/27/2015 11:23:20 PM, YYW wrote:
At 5/27/2015 11:21:46 PM, RevNge wrote:

Hopefully I'll get to 25k too by the end of this year. :3
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2015 8:21:16 AM

Congrats.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Cermank
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2015 10:46:45 AM
10,000 posts! This calls for a post honoring Cermank, the greatest member of DDO bar none (even counting me).

your so delusional its cute

Cermank is every good adjective that you can possibly think of wrapped into an amazingly humble package. Perfection.

You're so good with words :') I'm so glad we started talking, you're one of the most genuinely nice people I've met. I'm glad we got DDO married <3 And the parallels are pretty freaky, haha, but I guess thats kind of there beauty.

Congrats babe. :* :* :*

nostalgia :')

thats probab the best day in ddo history
Lee001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2015 1:43:08 PM
How cute and sweet :')
"Condoms are societal constructs created by the government to restrain 'Murican freedom!"-SolonKR

"But I jest and digress (sick rhymes, yo); every boob is equal in the eyes of the Lord."- SolonKR

"Oh Hey, Seeing Artichokes Makes Me Want to Have Sex."- SolonKR

"Yep, but anyone who touches my hair immediately ascends to the heavens..You're already an angel, so touching my hair can do nothing <3" -SolonKR

My hubby Hayd <3 <3