Jump to topic:

I am annoyed

1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2015 6:09:27 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
So I start high school in September, and I tested into a AP class (that is generally taken by juniors and seniors, so oorah) - and my school called me today to tell me that I now have a scheduling conflict because of it. This doesn't really come as a surprise to me, because they're really bad at scheduling - my brother, in his senior year, was the only person in his lunch period. The conflict was that if I take the AP class, I cannot take German. That is very annoying - because I decided on taking German in high school at least a year ago.

Obviously, I'll take the AP class. But now I have to select a new language, and they can sincerely go fvck themselves for this.
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2015 8:16:21 AM
At 6/1/2015 6:09:27 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
So I start high school in September, and I tested into a AP class (that is generally taken by juniors and seniors, so oorah) - and my school called me today to tell me that I now have a scheduling conflict because of it. This doesn't really come as a surprise to me, because they're really bad at scheduling - my brother, in his senior year, was the only person in his lunch period. The conflict was that if I take the AP class, I cannot take German. That is very annoying - because I decided on taking German in high school at least a year ago.

Obviously, I'll take the AP class. But now I have to select a new language, and they can sincerely go fvck themselves for this.

The same, I couldn't take Spanish 3 because of it.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2015 8:16:42 AM
At 6/2/2015 8:16:21 AM, lannan13 wrote:
At 6/1/2015 6:09:27 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:

The same, I couldn't take Spanish 3 because of it.

I also couldn't do economcis, which I REALLY wanted to do.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~