Jump to topic:

Who all is running for site President?

kasmic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2015 4:09:01 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I know BSH1, and Debatability are... anyone else?
"Liberalism Defined" http://www.debate.org...
"The Social Contract" http://www.debate.org...
"Intro to IR An Open Discussion" http://www.debate.org...

Check out my website, the Sensible Soapbox http://www.sensiblesoapbox.com...
My latest article: http://www.sensiblesoapbox.com...
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2015 4:24:49 PM
At 6/3/2015 4:09:01 PM, kasmic wrote:

No one else important that actually has a shot at winning. The rest are just trolling runs.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2015 5:10:28 PM
At 6/3/2015 4:24:49 PM, lannan13 wrote:

No one else important that actually has a shot at winning. The rest are just trolling runs.

Regardless of my chances of winning, my campaign is not a "trolling run". I am seriously running for DDO President.
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2015 5:11:59 PM
At 6/3/2015 5:10:28 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:

Regardless of my chances of winning, my campaign is not a "trolling run". I am seriously running for DDO President.

Your platform has things that are a decade long to implament and lots of them are rediculious and unachievable.

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2015 5:25:01 PM
At 6/3/2015 5:11:59 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 6/3/2015 5:10:28 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:

Your platform has things that are a decade long to implament and lots of them are rediculious and unachievable.

You misunderstood, apparently. The things which are on my platform are attainable within one 6 month term. The DDO Autonomy thing is just something that I hope can eventually be achieved, and that perhaps I could help get the process started.
Though I don't want to start a flame war, you called the items on my platform ridiculous and unachievable, and you have the burden of providing evidence for this claim. If you cannot do this, then retract your statement, if you'd please.

The DDO Blog:

1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2015 5:26:29 PM

They're really the only considered candidates.
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2015 5:27:29 PM
And even if your claim were true, that would still do absolutely nothing towards proving that I am campaigning with the intent to troll.

The DDO Blog:

Lee001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2015 7:08:23 PM
At 6/3/2015 5:27:29 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
And even if your claim were true, that would still do absolutely nothing towards proving that I am campaigning with the intent to troll.

I take you seriously.
"Condoms are societal constructs created by the government to restrain 'Murican freedom!"-SolonKR

"But I jest and digress (sick rhymes, yo); every boob is equal in the eyes of the Lord."- SolonKR

"Oh Hey, Seeing Artichokes Makes Me Want to Have Sex."- SolonKR

"Yep, but anyone who touches my hair immediately ascends to the heavens..You're already an angel, so touching my hair can do nothing <3" -SolonKR

My hubby Hayd <3 <3
Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2015 7:22:44 PM
At 6/3/2015 7:08:23 PM, Lee001 wrote:
At 6/3/2015 5:27:29 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:

I take you seriously.

Thank you.

The DDO Blog:

Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2015 7:23:38 PM
I really need to change this profile pic, though. It makes me look unprofessional.

The DDO Blog:

Zaradi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2015 7:26:50 PM
Regardless of people's perceptions, I think the following serious contender list is like:

Bsh1/Zaradi
Debatability/thett3
Vox_Veritas

If I missed someone let me know.
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2015 7:30:23 PM
At 6/3/2015 7:26:50 PM, Zaradi wrote:
Regardless of people's perceptions, I think the following serious contender list is like:

Bsh1/Zaradi
Debatability/thett3
Vox_Veritas

If I missed someone let me know.

What about that Triangle guy/Heil. That's the most serious candidacy of all.
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
Hayd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2015 7:33:07 PM

Although Vox does not have much of a chance of winning; he is definitely not a trolling run, he is completely serious about his run and I respect that.
bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2015 10:25:18 PM
Vox isn't trolling, and I think his efforts to run a serious campaign are laudable.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
Lee001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2015 12:56:21 AM
Can evreybody STOP making this all about who is most popular? I mean, not this thread in particular, but Iv'e seen other canidates (whom) are actually setious. Nobody pays attention to them because they aren't well know. I already support bsh/zaradi 100% and of course triangle and heil are obviously joking. This should be about who *has* the best intentions for DDO. Not who is the most well known. Vox has pretty good ideas as well. So evreyone...just be nice.
"Condoms are societal constructs created by the government to restrain 'Murican freedom!"-SolonKR

"But I jest and digress (sick rhymes, yo); every boob is equal in the eyes of the Lord."- SolonKR

"Yep, but anyone who touches my hair immediately ascends to the heavens..You're already an angel, so touching my hair can do nothing <3" -SolonKR

My hubby Hayd <3 <3
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2015 9:13:50 AM
At 6/4/2015 12:56:21 AM, Lee001 wrote:
Can evreybody STOP making this all about who is most popular? I mean, not this thread in particular, but Iv'e seen other canidates (whom) are actually setious. Nobody pays attention to them because they aren't well know. I already support bsh/zaradi 100% and of course triangle and heil are obviously joking. This should be about who *has* the best intentions for DDO. Not who is the most well known. Vox has pretty good ideas as well. So evreyone...just be nice.

omg i so agere wit u grl

;D
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2015 9:40:49 AM

I agree, but let's compare apples to oranges here. Last election. Ore_ele had the SAME platform as mine, but his platform was more VAGUE. Yet he won out due to popularity. Let's all be honnest. Bsh1 will win out on popularity, NOT because his platform (though I like his platform more.

Lee001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2015 11:15:33 AM
At 6/4/2015 9:13:50 AM, RevNge wrote:

omg i so agere wit u grl

;D

<3

My hubby Hayd <3 <3
PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2015 11:23:42 AM

That's funny.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
Lee001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2015 11:59:31 AM
At 6/4/2015 11:23:42 AM, PetersSmith wrote:

That's funny.

How?

My hubby Hayd <3 <3
PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2015 12:02:02 PM
At 6/4/2015 11:59:31 AM, Lee001 wrote:

That's funny.

How?

The possibility of everyone being nice.

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Lee001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2015 12:03:27 PM
At 6/4/2015 12:02:02 PM, PetersSmith wrote:

That's funny.

How?

Yeah..that is something to laugh at.

My hubby Hayd <3 <3
PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2015 12:05:48 PM
At 6/4/2015 12:03:27 PM, Lee001 wrote:
At 6/4/2015 12:02:02 PM, PetersSmith wrote:

That's funny.

How?

Yeah..that is something to laugh at.

It's more like one of those laughs where you start laughing and then you start crying as you weep for humanity and realize the sad truth of things.

~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

~Abraham Lincoln

RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2015 1:48:09 PM
At 6/4/2015 11:15:33 AM, Lee001 wrote:
At 6/4/2015 9:13:50 AM, RevNge wrote:

omg i so agere wit u grl

;D

<3

I don't think you got what I meant, lol.