Jump to topic:

Taking a break

Zarroette
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2015 3:47:10 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
I've got exams coming up and I need to make sure I do well in these. I can't afford to spend much time lounging around on DDO, which means I can't spend the couple hours a day I normally do in between my morning routine and the rest of the day. My exams finish on the 18th (which is essentially the 19th for America). I will be back sometime around then, ready to do some serious debates.

If I don't respond to PMs and other things, this is why.

A bientot.
Envisage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2015 4:37:34 AM
At 6/10/2015 3:47:10 AM, Zarroette wrote:
I've got exams coming up and I need to make sure I do well in these. I can't afford to spend much time lounging around on DDO, which means I can't spend the couple hours a day I normally do in between my morning routine and the rest of the day. My exams finish on the 18th (which is essentially the 19th for America). I will be back sometime around then, ready to do some serious debates.

A bientot.

Best of luck!
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2015 5:13:14 PM

Mash it up! You'll do great!
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2015 7:21:34 PM

A bientot.

Good luck on your exams! Hope you do well on 'em.
PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2015 7:28:45 PM

A bientot.

I hope you excel on them, like how you normally do on everything.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
YamaVonKarma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2015 9:51:06 PM
Good luck. If you do well enough, you can join the overachiever club. We only take the best.
People who I've called as mafia DP1:
TUF, and YYW
Diqiucun_Cunmin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2015 9:25:12 AM

A bientot.

Like the others have said, good luck in your exams! :)
The thing is, I hate relativism. I hate relativism more than I hate everything else, excepting, maybe, fibreglass powerboats... What it overlooks, to put it briefly and crudely, is the fixed structure of human nature. - Jerry Fodor

Don't be a stat cynic:
http://www.debate.org...

Response to conservative views on deforestation:
http://www.debate.org...

Topics I'd like to debate (not debating ATM): http://tinyurl.com...
Blade-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2015 8:54:07 PM

A bientot.

A bit late, lol, but good luck on your exams!
Debate.org Deputy Vote Moderator
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DDO Voting Guide: http://www.debate.org...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Need a judge on your debate? Nominate me! http://www.debate.org...
tejretics
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/14/2015 5:19:10 AM

A bientot.

Best of luck.
"Where justice is denied, where poverty is enforced, where ignorance prevails, and where any one class is made to feel that society is an organized conspiracy to oppress, rob and degrade them, neither persons nor property will be safe." - Frederick Douglass