Jump to topic:

On divorce

bladerunner060
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2015 3:08:30 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
So, not that anyone necessarily cares, but this is the personal forum, and I like to have said things that may explain other things later, such as perhaps if I were to become shorter than I necessarily normally like to be.

Mrs. Bladerunner and I are getting divorced (more properly, are separating, but let's not split hairs). So. Yeah.
Assistant moderator to airmax1227. PM me with any questions or concerns!
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2015 3:16:27 PM
Aww. :-( *hugs*
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2015 4:13:20 PM
At 6/11/2015 3:08:30 PM, bladerunner060 wrote:
So, not that anyone necessarily cares, but this is the personal forum, and I like to have said things that may explain other things later, such as perhaps if I were to become shorter than I necessarily normally like to be.

Mrs. Bladerunner and I are getting divorced (more properly, are separating, but let's not split hairs). So. Yeah.

Divorce is a sin. But this is the way of the world. Souls are joined forever in the spirit world. But at what point do you say enough is enough.
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2015 4:15:44 PM
At 6/11/2015 4:13:20 PM, inferno wrote:

Divorce is a sin. But this is the way of the world. Souls are joined forever in the spirit world. But at what point do you say enough is enough.

Hi Inferno.
philochristos
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2015 8:35:24 PM
I'm sorry to hear that. Divorce sucks. I went through a divorce 17 years ago, and it was the worst experience of my life. You have my sympathy.
"Not to know of what things one should demand demonstration, and of what one should not, argues want of education." ~Aristotle

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle
PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2015 8:43:26 PM

That's horrible, but you're still young and you still have an entire life to live that could be filled with exotic adventures with someone else.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
YamaVonKarma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2015 10:01:55 PM

My advice is to immediately get with your legal team (make sure they're not new) and kill your emotions. From here on out, you are a soldier and your mission is to not get completely fvcked over. I've seen too many good people shafted by this kind of thing and it is why I believe in airtight prenups.

If you're ever in Bexly, ya can have a round on me.
People who I've called as mafia DP1:
TUF, and YYW
ShabShoral
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2015 1:55:15 AM
My condolences.
"This site is trash as a debate site. It's club penguin for dysfunctional adults."

~ Skepsikyma <3

"Your idea of good writing is like Spinoza mixed with Heidegger."

~ Dylly Dylly Cat Cat

"You seem to aspire to be a cross between a Jewish hipster, an old school WASP aristocrat, and a political iconoclast"

~ Thett the Mighty

"fvck omg ur face"

~ Liz
Blade-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2015 8:52:07 PM

I'm really sorry to hear that... I sincerely hope that whatever your heart desires eventually comes to be. At the end of the day, do what is best for you, and do it with everything you've got.
Debate.org Deputy Vote Moderator
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DDO Voting Guide: http://www.debate.org...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Need a judge on your debate? Nominate me! http://www.debate.org...