Jump to topic:

Am I rude?

Lee001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2015 6:22:03 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Honestly? I think I just come off that way...but sorry if anyone took my personality wrong..
"Condoms are societal constructs created by the government to restrain 'Murican freedom!"-SolonKR

"But I jest and digress (sick rhymes, yo); every boob is equal in the eyes of the Lord."- SolonKR

"Oh Hey, Seeing Artichokes Makes Me Want to Have Sex."- SolonKR

"Yep, but anyone who touches my hair immediately ascends to the heavens..You're already an angel, so touching my hair can do nothing <3" -SolonKR

My hubby Hayd <3 <3
Varrack
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2015 6:27:23 PM
At 6/11/2015 6:22:03 PM, Lee001 wrote:
Honestly? I think I just come off that way...but sorry if anyone took my personality wrong..

Naw you're cool
Lee001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2015 6:27:52 PM
At 6/11/2015 6:27:23 PM, Varrack wrote:

Naw you're cool

Good, that's one person.
+1
"Condoms are societal constructs created by the government to restrain 'Murican freedom!"-SolonKR

"But I jest and digress (sick rhymes, yo); every boob is equal in the eyes of the Lord."- SolonKR

"Yep, but anyone who touches my hair immediately ascends to the heavens..You're already an angel, so touching my hair can do nothing <3" -SolonKR

My hubby Hayd <3 <3
Skynet
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2015 7:25:17 PM
Not to me.

If you have a particular time in mind when you thought you were rude to a specific person, it wouldn't hurt to apologize and ask for forgiveness: It would set you free, and even if they took no offense at what you thought was rude, it would be a humble and sensitive gesture that would do no harm.
One perk to being a dad is you get to watch cartoons again without explaining yourself.
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2015 7:33:49 PM

You're usually pretty nice to me
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
YamaVonKarma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2015 7:47:25 PM

No. If anyone calls you such, make them question themsevles. You are a saint and should not accept such. Once upon a time, a member tried to insult me. Now he's smart enough to stay away.
People who I've called as mafia DP1:
TUF, and YYW
YamaVonKarma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2015 7:49:17 PM
At 6/11/2015 7:25:17 PM, Skynet wrote:
Not to me.

If you have a particular time in mind when you thought you were rude to a specific person, it wouldn't hurt to apologize and ask for forgiveness: It would set you free, and even if they took no offense at what you thought was rude, it would be a humble and sensitive gesture that would do no harm.

Why apologize? It shows weakness to not stand behind your words.
TUF, and YYW
Skynet
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2015 8:00:06 PM
At 6/11/2015 7:49:17 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
Not to me.

Only if all your words are right and good, none motivated by vengeance, unjustified anger, cruelty, or vanity. I'm not there yet, so my best course is to seek forgiveness for when I inevitably screw up.
One perk to being a dad is you get to watch cartoons again without explaining yourself.
YamaVonKarma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2015 8:03:13 PM
At 6/11/2015 8:00:06 PM, Skynet wrote:
Not to me.

Only if all your words are right and good, none motivated by vengeance, unjustified anger, cruelty, or vanity. I'm not there yet, so my best course is to seek forgiveness for when I inevitably screw up.

Lol. I don't apologize. It is a pride thing. However, I also have no regrets. I respect you being able to see your flaws.
TUF, and YYW
Skynet
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2015 8:06:39 PM
At 6/11/2015 8:03:13 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
Not to me.

Lol. I don't apologize. It is a pride thing. However, I also have no regrets. I respect you being able to see your flaws.

Does anyone else ever regret your actions?
YamaVonKarma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2015 8:08:16 PM
At 6/11/2015 8:06:39 PM, Skynet wrote:
Not to me.

I don't care.
TUF, and YYW
Skynet
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2015 8:10:00 PM
At 6/11/2015 8:08:16 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
At 6/11/2015 8:06:39 PM, Skynet wrote:
Not to me.

I don't care.

Well, fair warning, you may find yourself in a position sooner rather than later where someone who regrets your actions also has power over you.
ShabShoral
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2015 11:03:51 PM
You're in no way rude. I'm much more abrasive than you are.
"This site is trash as a debate site. It's club penguin for dysfunctional adults."

~ Skepsikyma <3

"Your idea of good writing is like Spinoza mixed with Heidegger."

~ Dylly Dylly Cat Cat

"You seem to aspire to be a cross between a Jewish hipster, an old school WASP aristocrat, and a political iconoclast"

~ Thett the Mighty

"fvck omg ur face"

~ Liz
Diqiucun_Cunmin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2015 11:46:51 PM

No, I actually think you're more diplomatic than many on DDO.
The thing is, I hate relativism. I hate relativism more than I hate everything else, excepting, maybe, fibreglass powerboats... What it overlooks, to put it briefly and crudely, is the fixed structure of human nature. - Jerry Fodor

Don't be a stat cynic:
http://www.debate.org...

Response to conservative views on deforestation:
http://www.debate.org...

Topics I'd like to debate (not debating ATM): http://tinyurl.com...
Lee001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2015 12:15:57 AM
At 6/11/2015 11:46:51 PM, Diqiucun_Cunmin wrote:

No, I actually think you're more diplomatic than many on DDO.

Thank you :)

My hubby Hayd <3 <3
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2015 9:07:37 AM

No
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Saint_of_Me
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2015 4:18:50 PM

Rude? You?

Naahh.

I am of the opinion that, compared to most of us--I include myself--you are damn near a bona fide DDO Angel!
Science Flies Us to the Moon. Religion Flies us Into Skyscrapers.
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2015 8:57:19 PM

It's none of your business what other people think or say about you.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2015 8:58:19 PM
Not to me.

Bump,BUMP Bump,BUMP Bump,BUMP Bump,BUMP

It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
zmikecuber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2015 9:47:56 PM

nah
"Delete your fvcking sig" -1hard

"primal man had the habit, when he came into contact with fire, of satisfying the infantile desire connected with it, by putting it out with a stream of his urine... Putting out the fire by micturating was therefore a kind of sexual act with a male, an enjoyment of sexual potency in a homosexual competition."
YamaVonKarma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2015 11:24:41 PM
At 6/12/2015 8:58:19 PM, sadolite wrote:
Not to me.

Why?
TUF, and YYW
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2015 8:07:19 AM
At 6/12/2015 11:24:41 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
At 6/12/2015 8:58:19 PM, sadolite wrote:
Not to me.

Why?

Your words either mean something or they don't. If you don't mean what you say, don't say anything. Otherwise you look weak and affair to speak your mind for fear of offending someone.

Lee001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2015 8:23:44 AM
At 6/12/2015 8:57:19 PM, sadolite wrote:

But I care about how people feel about me.

My hubby Hayd <3 <3
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2015 9:22:42 AM

Immature at times, but no.
Lee001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2015 10:19:03 AM
At 6/13/2015 9:22:42 AM, RevNge wrote:

Immature at times, but no.

You're one to talk .-.
But you're14, you have an excuse I guess.

My hubby Hayd <3 <3
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2015 2:12:58 PM
At 6/13/2015 8:23:44 AM, Lee001 wrote:
At 6/12/2015 8:57:19 PM, sadolite wrote:

But I care about how people feel about me.

Why? You goanna put on some phony face talk out the side of your neck show to please everyone you meet or talk to. If people don't like you for who you really are. FUK them.

Lee001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2015 2:33:08 PM
At 6/12/2015 4:18:50 PM, Saint_of_Me wrote:

Rude? You?

Naahh.

I am of the opinion that, compared to most of us--I include myself--you are damn near a bona fide DDO Angel!

Haha, why thank you :)

My hubby Hayd <3 <3
Saint_of_Me
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2015 2:35:06 PM
At 6/13/2015 2:33:08 PM, Lee001 wrote:
At 6/12/2015 4:18:50 PM, Saint_of_Me wrote:

Rude? You?

Naahh.

Haha, why thank you :)

YW , your Hotness!
Science Flies Us to the Moon. Religion Flies us Into Skyscrapers.
belladb8s
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/14/2015 1:42:46 AM
Not to me.

No. It shows ignorance.
YamaVonKarma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/14/2015 7:40:51 AM
At 6/14/2015 1:42:46 AM, belladb8s wrote:
Not to me.

No. It shows ignorance.
How?
TUF, and YYW