Jump to topic:

How have you been a d&%k lately?

Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2015 4:00:07 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
I'm a jerk, because I buy the cokes with rare names on them, to make people who have rare names live's just that much harder.

Right now, I'm drinking a coke with the name Raquel on it.

Screw you Raquel.
mishapqueen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2015 10:40:58 AM
I try my best to be as nice as I can, but the most recent one was when I snapped at my brother, when he did something careless.
You cannot choose whether or not you will live by rules, but you can choose which rules you will live by. --Me

"I was wrong. Squirrels are objectively superior to bunnies in every conceivable dimension."
--Joey

"Silence is golden, duct tape is silver" --PetersSmith

Nunc aut Numquam
Diqiucun_Cunmin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2015 10:44:18 AM
At 6/15/2015 4:00:07 AM, Wylted wrote:
I'm a jerk, because I buy the cokes with rare names on them, to make people who have rare names live's just that much harder.

Screw you Raquel.

How cruel of you! Though there's a chance there are no Raquels in your area...
The thing is, I hate relativism. I hate relativism more than I hate everything else, excepting, maybe, fibreglass powerboats... What it overlooks, to put it briefly and crudely, is the fixed structure of human nature. - Jerry Fodor

Don't be a stat cynic:
http://www.debate.org...

Response to conservative views on deforestation:
http://www.debate.org...

Topics I'd like to debate (not debating ATM): http://tinyurl.com...
Saint_of_Me
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2015 12:04:39 PM

Screw you Raquel.

LOL...that's Hilarious, dude.

I do that too. I have a MIguel right in front of me.

China te', Vato!

muy chiste!
Science Flies Us to the Moon. Religion Flies us Into Skyscrapers.
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2015 12:39:52 PM
Merely being alive makes me a dick to half the US population
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
philochristos
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2015 6:51:25 PM
I ate dinner at my sister's house last night and didn't help clean the kitchen afterwards.
"Not to know of what things one should demand demonstration, and of what one should not, argues want of education." ~Aristotle

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2015 8:43:06 PM
At 6/15/2015 12:39:52 PM, sadolite wrote:

Oh, so you're Jewish?
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2015 8:44:38 PM
At 6/15/2015 8:43:06 PM, Wylted wrote:

Oh, so you're Jewish?

No, not liberal
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2015 8:46:05 PM
At 6/15/2015 8:44:38 PM, sadolite wrote:

Oh, so you're Jewish?

No, not liberal

Oh yeah, I forgot that makes you a racist, homophobic misogynist. Don't worry, they only throw out ad hominem, because they have no real arguments against your position
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2015 8:49:55 PM
At 6/15/2015 8:46:05 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 6/15/2015 8:44:38 PM, sadolite wrote:

Oh, so you're Jewish?

No, not liberal

Oh yeah, I forgot that makes you a racist, homophobic misogynist. Don't worry, they only throw out ad hominem, because they have no real arguments against your position

I'm not worried I have never cared what people think of me or call me. People are either useful or useless to me. Most are useless.

n7
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2015 9:34:07 PM
Don't really know if this can be counted as being a d1ck, but I murdered a guy because I was bored.
404 coherent debate topic not found. Please restart the debate with clear resolution.

Uphold Marxist-Leninist-Maoist-Sargonist-n7ism.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2015 11:10:04 PM
At 6/15/2015 6:51:25 PM, philochristos wrote:
I ate dinner at my sister's house last night and didn't help clean the kitchen afterwards.

Well, she's a woman. She can handle it
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2015 11:11:01 PM
At 6/15/2015 9:34:07 PM, n7 wrote:
Don't really know if this can be counted as being a d1ck, but I murdered a guy because I was bored.

As long as he was a whigger it's okay. I would literally genocide whiggers if I was consul.
Geogeer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2015 3:00:02 PM

Screw you Raquel.

I called the guy who cut me off in traffic a moron. It was really rather unfair to the rest of the morons out there, 'cause he was really more of a twit.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2015 6:57:27 PM
At 6/23/2015 3:00:02 PM, Geogeer wrote:

Screw you Raquel.

I called the guy who cut me off in traffic a moron. It was really rather unfair to the rest of the morons out there, 'cause he was really more of a twit.

You are a jerk. I know that guy, he was having a heart attack and was in a rush to get to the hospital at the time!
YamaVonKarma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2015 7:04:34 PM
Welp. We had a traffic accident to deal with today. When we got called in and discovered there were no injuries, we measured the distance to our municipality, determined this was going to be a sherrif problem and left. If you've never seen accident paperwork, how evil that was won't quite sink in.

Then earlier in the week, I was playing airsoft with some buddies and they hid my pistol. To get even, I forgot to warn them when I hid trip mines and started firing off mortars.
People who I've called as mafia DP1:
TUF, and YYW
SamStevens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2015 7:08:38 PM
In the last week of school, one of my friends injured his knee. This person also has emotional instability. So, as he is standing in front of me, I tap him on the knee with my foot twice. He got mad and sat down. One of my other friends hid his pencil case. My friend with the injured knee realized his possession was missing, vocalized his anger, and walked off to the side of the class room where he sat on a ledge until the period was over.
"This is the true horror of religion. It allows perfectly decent and sane people to believe by the billions, what only lunatics could believe on their own." Sam Harris
Life asked Death "Why do people love me but hate you?"
Death responded: "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am the painful truth."
Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2015 9:52:38 AM
At 6/15/2015 11:11:01 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 6/15/2015 9:34:07 PM, n7 wrote:

As long as he was a whigger it's okay. I would literally genocide whiggers if I was consul.

I'm a whigger.
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
Geogeer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2015 12:06:02 PM
At 6/23/2015 6:57:27 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 6/23/2015 3:00:02 PM, Geogeer wrote:

Screw you Raquel.

You are a jerk. I know that guy, he was having a heart attack and was in a rush to get to the hospital at the time!

No, I wasn't really a jerk until I followed him to the hospital and scratched "Die Bastard" into the hood of his car and left the screwdriver protruding through the hood. That may have been slightly jerkish.