Jump to topic:

I'm a Mexican girl...

zmikecuber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2015 6:12:54 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
After much thought, I've come to the conclusion that deep down I'm a lesbian, Mexican, blind girl from Argentina.

I have surgeries, hormonal therapy, breast implants, skin bleaching clinic visits, eye-gouging, etc. scheduled. However, I've planned to keep my beard and other parts.

Please, treat me as a lesbian Mexican blind girl from Argentina.

Thank-you. :)
"Delete your fvcking sig" -1hard

"primal man had the habit, when he came into contact with fire, of satisfying the infantile desire connected with it, by putting it out with a stream of his urine... Putting out the fire by micturating was therefore a kind of sexual act with a male, an enjoyment of sexual potency in a homosexual competition."
Emilrose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2015 6:54:37 AM
Aww, como estas mi amiga? It's so great you have the bravery to come out and say this.

What's your real name..btw? Mercedes? Carmen? ;)
Commentator on a picture with David Cameron and a Cat: 'Amazing what you can achieve with photoshop these days. I'm sure that used to be a pig.'

Commentator on Hillary Clinton: 'If Clinton is now what passes for progressive, maybe this country deserves Trump.'

Commentator on British parliament: 'All that talent in one place, where is Ebola when you need it?'

John Kerry on words: 'These aren't just words, folks.'
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2015 8:58:33 AM
At 6/18/2015 6:12:54 AM, zmikecuber wrote:
After much thought, I've come to the conclusion that deep down I'm a lesbian, Mexican, blind girl from Argentina.

I have surgeries, hormonal therapy, breast implants, skin bleaching clinic visits, eye-gouging, etc. scheduled. However, I've planned to keep my beard and other parts.

lol
Diqiucun_Cunmin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2015 9:49:59 AM

LOL, shouldn't this be in politics or society?
The thing is, I hate relativism. I hate relativism more than I hate everything else, excepting, maybe, fibreglass powerboats... What it overlooks, to put it briefly and crudely, is the fixed structure of human nature. - Jerry Fodor

Don't be a stat cynic:
http://www.debate.org...

Response to conservative views on deforestation:

Topics I'd like to debate (not debating ATM): http://tinyurl.com...
Lee001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2015 11:32:02 AM

Aw..I'm so happy you have finally found yourself. congratulations.
"Condoms are societal constructs created by the government to restrain 'Murican freedom!"-SolonKR

"But I jest and digress (sick rhymes, yo); every boob is equal in the eyes of the Lord."- SolonKR

"Oh Hey, Seeing Artichokes Makes Me Want to Have Sex."- SolonKR

"Yep, but anyone who touches my hair immediately ascends to the heavens..You're already an angel, so touching my hair can do nothing <3" -SolonKR

My hubby Hayd <3 <3
TN05
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2015 12:03:07 PM

So happy you've come out as #WrongSkin. As a dinosaur trapped in a man's body, I can sympathize.
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2015 12:10:07 PM
At 6/18/2015 12:03:07 PM, TN05 wrote:

So happy you've come out as #WrongSkin. As a dinosaur trapped in a man's body, I can sympathize.

As a lizardkin, this triggers me
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
TN05
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2015 12:10:59 PM
At 6/18/2015 12:10:07 PM, thett3 wrote:

Triggers trigger me you sh*tlord!
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2015 12:13:50 PM
At 6/18/2015 12:10:59 PM, TN05 wrote:

Stop using the word trigger you fuckboy.

"Editors Note: Like this phenomenal article, Everyday Feminism definitely believes in giving people a heads up about material that might provoke our reader"s trauma. However, we use the phrase "content warning" instead of "trigger warning," as the word "trigger" relies on and evokes violent weaponry imagery. This could be re-traumatizing for folks who have suffered military, police, and other forms of violence. So, while warnings are so necessary and the points in this article are right on, we strongly encourage the term "content warning" instead of "trigger warning.""

http://everydayfeminism.com...
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
TN05
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2015 1:01:30 PM
At 6/18/2015 12:13:50 PM, thett3 wrote:
At 6/18/2015 12:10:59 PM, TN05 wrote:

Stop using the word trigger you fuckboy.

Stop mis-speciesing me! Check your not-extinct-species privilege!

"Editors Note: Like this phenomenal article, Everyday Feminism definitely believes in giving people a heads up about material that might provoke our reader"s trauma. However, we use the phrase "content warning" instead of "trigger warning," as the word "trigger" relies on and evokes violent weaponry imagery. This could be re-traumatizing for folks who have suffered military, police, and other forms of violence. So, while warnings are so necessary and the points in this article are right on, we strongly encourage the term "content warning" instead of "trigger warning.""

http://everydayfeminism.com...
mishapqueen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2015 1:22:03 PM
This is complicated, lol.
You cannot choose whether or not you will live by rules, but you can choose which rules you will live by. --Me

"I was wrong. Squirrels are objectively superior to bunnies in every conceivable dimension."
--Joey

"Silence is golden, duct tape is silver" --PetersSmith

Nunc aut Numquam
Saint_of_Me
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2015 2:57:58 PM

Cailin?

Is that you?

LOL.

Troll
Science Flies Us to the Moon. Religion Flies us Into Skyscrapers.
Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2015 5:15:01 PM

Thanks for coming out of the closet. Now I, a Martian trapped in a human body, know that there are others like me.
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
zmikecuber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2015 5:23:53 PM
At 6/18/2015 9:49:59 AM, Diqiucun_Cunmin wrote:

No. This is personal.

"primal man had the habit, when he came into contact with fire, of satisfying the infantile desire connected with it, by putting it out with a stream of his urine... Putting out the fire by micturating was therefore a kind of sexual act with a male, an enjoyment of sexual potency in a homosexual competition."
zmikecuber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2015 5:24:31 PM

I said I'm a Mexican girl. :| Get it right, or get out of sight.

zmikecuber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2015 5:25:51 PM
At 6/18/2015 1:22:03 PM, mishapqueen wrote:
This is complicated, lol.

It's only complicated to you, because you buy all of society's bullsh*t that your gender, race, etc. is determined by your genetic code.

zmikecuber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2015 5:26:38 PM
At 6/18/2015 5:15:01 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:

Thanks for coming out of the closet. Now I, a Martian trapped in a human body, know that there are others like me.

PM me and we can flirt ;-)

zmikecuber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2015 5:28:06 PM
At 6/18/2015 6:54:37 AM, Emilrose wrote:
Aww, como estas mi amiga? It's so great you have the bravery to come out and say this.

Maria Guadalupe Sanchez. It's such a beautiful name, don't you think?

Accept my true race, or get the hell outta my face.

zmikecuber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2015 5:29:31 PM
At 6/18/2015 11:32:02 AM, Lee001 wrote:

Aw..I'm so happy you have finally found yourself. congratulations.

Thank you :) I see you're a fellow trans-sexual! It's so nice to meet you!

Diqiucun_Cunmin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2015 8:18:16 PM
At 6/18/2015 5:23:53 PM, zmikecuber wrote:

No. This is personal.

Agreed, this totally has nothing to do with Caitlyn or Rachel at all.
The thing is, I hate relativism. I hate relativism more than I hate everything else, excepting, maybe, fibreglass powerboats... What it overlooks, to put it briefly and crudely, is the fixed structure of human nature. - Jerry Fodor

Don't be a stat cynic:

Response to conservative views on deforestation:

Topics I'd like to debate (not debating ATM): http://tinyurl.com...
zmikecuber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2015 8:47:56 PM
At 6/18/2015 8:18:16 PM, Diqiucun_Cunmin wrote:
At 6/18/2015 5:23:53 PM, zmikecuber wrote:

No. This is personal.

Agreed, this totally has nothing to do with Caitlyn or Rachel at all.

Who's Rachel?

Zarroette
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2015 10:00:12 PM

This is most pleasing to read (I realised this after checking my privilege). What are your preferred pronouns, so that I don't trigger you?
Yassine
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2015 3:00:39 AM

- I was afraid you're gonna get rid of such a majestic beard, thank God you decided otherwise.
Current Debates:

Islam is not a religion of peace vs. @ Lutonator:
* http://www.debate.org...
Emilrose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2015 8:21:40 AM
At 6/18/2015 5:28:06 PM, zmikecuber wrote:
At 6/18/2015 6:54:37 AM, Emilrose wrote:

Maria Guadalupe Sanchez. It's such a beautiful name, don't you think?

Aww, me gusta ^^ gorgoues name for a gorgoues lady.

Accept my true race, or get the hell outta my face.

I totally accept it! <3
Commentator on a picture with David Cameron and a Cat: 'Amazing what you can achieve with photoshop these days. I'm sure that used to be a pig.'

Commentator on Hillary Clinton: 'If Clinton is now what passes for progressive, maybe this country deserves Trump.'

Commentator on British parliament: 'All that talent in one place, where is Ebola when you need it?'

John Kerry on words: 'These aren't just words, folks.'