Jump to topic:

The people at my school

1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2015 2:53:20 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
In my class, people really like to try making me mad. And usually, they succeed - because they are a bunch of annoying fuckwits.

So today, for over two hours straight, people in my class made obnoxiously loud clicking noises with their tongues for two hours. Two hours, and 10 people. And it drove me fvcking insane - and they thought it was funny. They did it to see if I would hit them - I did. They kept doing it and ran away when I walked towards them. They followed me in the hall between classes and did it. I was so fvcking pissed off at them that I could've killed them - because this is how people have been for years. I'm so tired of people trying to get me mad - and one day they might just regret their actions. It's like people that try to make a dog as mad as possible, and laugh when it's growling - and then they get mad when they bite. I do feel somewhat ashamed of myself now for wanting to kill these people, but in these moments I do not give a flying fvck.

To people that think I should be more social - this is why I'm not going to take your advice. Being social gives me a worse mood than when I'm alone. Most people in my grade are going to be at the school tonight socializing with each other, and I will be home - much more happily alone. People told me that I should go - even teachers, but they do not understand the burning hatred I have for most people in my school.

I mean, it shouldn't be too hard to understand when somebody is pissed off. But people amaze me each and every day with their inability to do and understand the simplest of sh!t.
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2015 4:43:57 PM
One of them even called me a sociopath. That really made my mood better.

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
Saint_of_Me
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2015 5:14:13 PM
At 6/19/2015 2:53:20 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
In my class, people really like to try making me mad. And usually, they succeed - because they are a bunch of annoying fuckwits.

So today, for over two hours straight, people in my class made obnoxiously loud clicking noises with their tongues for two hours. Two hours, and 10 people. And it drove me fvcking insane - and they thought it was funny. They did it to see if I would hit them - I did. They kept doing it and ran away when I walked towards them. They followed me in the hall between classes and did it. I was so fvcking pissed off at them that I could've killed them - because this is how people have been for years. I'm so tired of people trying to get me mad - and one day they might just regret their actions. It's like people that try to make a dog as mad as possible, and laugh when it's growling - and then they get mad when they bite. I do feel somewhat ashamed of myself now for wanting to kill these people, but in these moments I do not give a flying fvck.

To people that think I should be more social - this is why I'm not going to take your advice. Being social gives me a worse mood than when I'm alone. Most people in my grade are going to be at the school tonight socializing with each other, and I will be home - much more happily alone. People told me that I should go - even teachers, but they do not understand the burning hatred I have for most people in my school.

I mean, it shouldn't be too hard to understand when somebody is pissed off. But people amaze me each and every day with their inability to do and understand the simplest of sh!t.

Damn...you're not in Charleston, are ya?

LOL.

Cool off, amigo. You sound like you are ready to go pull a Columbine.

Just realize and take comfort in the matter that you are most likely smarter and more mature than your troglodyte classmates. They cannot help it. And know that you are not alone, that many (most) intellectually-superior mean throughout history had a lot of trouble in school. Some were even deemed social outcasts for their inability or reluctance to join in the juvenile antics of their peers.

Just take comfort in the fact that 10 years from now you will probably be in a far better station in life than they. Do not hate them: pity them. And go about your business and excel in your studies. You will have the last laugh.

And..you might want to refrain from cursing in your posts--as it will erroneously leas people who don't know you think that you are less intelligent than you are.Or worse--are not better than your peers you are deriding.

Thanks.

Drew.
Science Flies Us to the Moon. Religion Flies us Into Skyscrapers.
Saint_of_Me
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2015 5:16:03 PM
At 6/19/2015 4:43:57 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
One of them even called me a sociopath. That really made my mood better.

Naw...I see sociopaths every week. And you don't seem to fit the criteria.

A true sociopath would not bother come online and vent.

He would smile and laugh with his peers and then do something passive-aggressive to get back at them, like plant dope in their lockers. LOL
Science Flies Us to the Moon. Religion Flies us Into Skyscrapers.
mishapqueen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2015 6:22:44 PM
At 6/19/2015 2:53:20 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:

I can sympathize. I'm sorry you have to deal with that.
You cannot choose whether or not you will live by rules, but you can choose which rules you will live by. --Me

"I was wrong. Squirrels are objectively superior to bunnies in every conceivable dimension."
--Joey

"Silence is golden, duct tape is silver" --PetersSmith

Nunc aut Numquam
1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2015 12:05:24 AM
http://www.debate.org...