VietTurtle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2015 8:01:54 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
I Am Logical And Flirty.

I was chatting up with this Girl, we were close But one day . We chat

And she Goes. Its like you have two difference sides . The Flirty you and the you when your all serious.
I like it better when your flirty
Then im like oh So You only Like Part of me . you only want me to be flirty.
Im like That Who Am babe that's a part of me
i think she said something about I just think your more comfortable when your being flirty u seem more happy. N some stuff like when we chat. or something

She insults the Fak out of me saying she only wants one part of me.
Then we Both end up crying for the day.
She also test me a lot on many things To see if i will change my mind about stuff.
Trying to see if the things and my views are Truthfull

Then Recently
I forgave and apologized for Her and my self. About How she didn't intended it for it to be a insult . which she said. and apologized multiple times how we took each other out of context.
We spend the day lightly chatting N crying And even a ..
Im angry as fak. She tell me to call her so i do.. She says Hi i say Hi .. and then she doesn't say squat for a good 5 seconds and i say WHAT snapping at her for her telling me to call her and shes not talking... She Hangs up on me with out a word.
Then later
SHe even blew up on me During her lunch break how i never call her at Lunch .. When she never told me when Her lunch was or that she had one or was at lunch.. So i call her 30 minutes and we chat .. for a bit . Then we get into talking about her non serious EX's And im like that cant have been great your not dating them anymore and she says they are okay in the beginning but turn out to be douches . IM like that cause u hadnt meet me yet babe. N she Like i have met you. Then im like Yeah but i mean you meet them b4 u meet me . Then i guess i t rigged something she hung on me 15 min in even though she had 15 minitues of lunch left

THen the next day im like Its Okay babe i forgive easily espically if its you.
THen some one says something non canon .
then she says well Dont
Then im like ill always forgive you as long as its not something big like cheating on me

Then she Blows the fak Up about Not officially having a label
She even goes as far to say We are just talking and We arent anything....

She Goes She goes how do I know you like me.

She Goes I know i have feelings for you but .How do i know
you feel the same way.

Then i explain all the romantic sexy things i do for her and her alone
And im like its clearly obvious to assume we both like each other am i wrong.

She Goes I have feelings for you and you were right to assume Id
then she blows up about labels More. and about romance of getting a label

And im like It clear we like each other . What would we need a label for . She also Told me to take things slow a few days b4 because it makes for a better relationship or something which im cool for.

Is it not More romantic to have a unspoken Love. I mean we clearly liked each other I thought it was obvious.
and i was right ... Or i would not have done all those thing i listed.
. We go on for about 2 days . Mostly me talking And her pretending to ignore me .. all day yesterday she started acting all stiff towards me She even had the nerve to say i was comming on to hard.. And im like You been ignoring me for 2 days
Lee001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2015 8:20:44 AM
"she blows the *fak* up" XD

I don't know if your being serious because on one hand, your grammar and word choice is so dramatically incorrect, its hard to read. On the other hand, this relationship sounds so pathetic, I'm not even buying the story.
"Condoms are societal constructs created by the government to restrain 'Murican freedom!"-SolonKR

"But I jest and digress (sick rhymes, yo); every boob is equal in the eyes of the Lord."- SolonKR

"Oh Hey, Seeing Artichokes Makes Me Want to Have Sex."- SolonKR

"Yep, but anyone who touches my hair immediately ascends to the heavens..You're already an angel, so touching my hair can do nothing <3" -SolonKR

My hubby Hayd <3 <3
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2015 12:01:20 PM
At 6/20/2015 8:01:54 AM, VietTurtle wrote:
I Am Logical And Flirty.

As long as the chick doesn't know you're logical that's fine.

And she Goes. Its like you have two difference sides . The Flirty you and the you when your all serious.
i think she said something about I just think your more comfortable when your being flirty u seem more happy. N some stuff like when we chat. or something

She meant she wants you to Fvck her, right then and there, she wasn't trying to have a conversation bro.

Wow, dude you're clueless, she was horny and wanted you to lay down the penis and then you totally ignored her hints and focused too much on what she said, besides that. What type of person thinks a lover or significant other needs to like every single aspect of their personality. Get over yourself.

She also test me a lot on many things To see if i will change my mind about stuff.

She doesn't care if your views are honest or you're being truthful.

Then Recently
I forgave and apologized for Her and my self. About How she didn't intended it for it to be a insult . which she said. and apologized multiple times how we took each other out of context.

You were wrong in that situation and she was not, the only one who should apologize is you.

Stop crying and be a man!

Im angry as fak. She tell me to call her so i do.. She says Hi i say Hi .. and then she doesn't say squat for a good 5 seconds and i say WHAT snapping at her for her telling me to call her and shes not talking... She Hangs up on me with out a word.

You're being dumb, clearly she just wants your company and had nothing to say, but still wanted to be on the phone. Chicks are all like that, and if you don't like it, maybe you should consider being gay.

Then later
SHe even blew up on me During her lunch break how i never call her at Lunch .. When she never told me when Her lunch was or that she had one or was at lunch.. So i call her 30 minutes and we chat .. for a bit . Then we get into talking about her non serious EX's And im like that cant have been great your not dating them anymore and she says they are okay in the beginning but turn out to be douches . IM like that cause u hadnt meet me yet babe. N she Like i have met you. Then im like Yeah but i mean you meet them b4 u meet me . Then i guess i t rigged something she hung on me 15 min in even though she had 15 minitues of lunch left

Maybe she needed to eat, maybe she likes her exes and you talking $hit about them was disrespectful, also you lied about not being a douche, you got mad at her when she said she liked your flirty side and was trying to hint around that she was horny, then you yelled at her for being lonely and wanting to just hear your voice. That is douchebag behavior my friend.

then she says well Dont
Then im like ill always forgive you as long as its not something big like cheating on me

She did nothing wrong, again you're being the idiot, but you're too self centered to even notice. What the hell is wrong with you?

you feel the same way.

And im like It clear we like each other . What would we need a label for . She also Told me to take things slow a few days b4 because it makes for a better relationship or something which im cool for.

You should stay away from her and every other girl, you're not mature enough for a relationship yet. You don't even know that girls want a label, so they know you're not ashamed of people publicly knowing you guys are together.

Is it not More romantic to have a unspoken Love. I mean we clearly liked each other I thought it was obvious.
. We go on for about 2 days . Mostly me talking And her pretending to ignore me .. all day yesterday she started acting all stiff towards me She even had the nerve to say i was comming on to hard.. And im like You been ignoring me for 2 days

Take a step back and put yourself in her shoes, stop being such a self centered douchebag. That is my advice
VietTurtle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2015 5:35:51 PM
What type of person thinks a lover or significant other needs to like every single aspect of their personality. Get over yourself.

I did not want her To Like every part of me I wanted her to accept Those parts of me. She insulted those parts of me and in short said she only wanted flirty me.
she admitted to testing me

You're being dumb, clearly she just wants your company and had nothing to say, but still wanted to be on the phone. Chicks are all like that, and if you don't like it, maybe you should consider being gay.

I know She wanted my company. But She Told me to call her When I was angry and it was her fault. I didn"t want to call her at that moment.. but she told me to call her like she had something she wanted to say over the phone.. So I called her N she didn"t say nothing. IF she Knew I was angry why would she tell me to call her .

You should stay away from her and every other girl, you're not mature enough for a relationship yet. You don't even know that girls want a label, so they know you're not ashamed of people publicly knowing you guys are together.

Bro.. We still Newish.. N she Told me to take things Slow" U tosser" She told me the Words To take things slow it works out better or something along those lines.
I know she wanted a label" She randomly Litterly Blew Up.. About not having a label.. I planned on giving her a label Very soon.. This Week Or sometime this month.. How can I give her a label.. When she just blew up asking for one.. In fact What I was doing That day and the day b4.. Was determining what speed for Her was Slow I was Litterlyy developing a sense or rhythm and timing . Slow is not a Speed a sense of time" How Slow is Slow" Which is what I was trying to figure out

Take a step back and put yourself in her shoes, stop being such a self-centered douchebag. That is my advice

Bro Im one of the most Logical people on the face of the earth which is why I mentioned it. How I reach an answer is now how Regular people reach an answer and she Knew that From the start
VietTurtle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2015 5:46:39 PM
At 6/20/2015 5:35:51 PM, VietTurtle wrote:
What type of person thinks a lover or significant other needs to like every single aspect of their personality. Get over yourself.

I did not want her To Like every part of me I wanted her to accept Those parts of me. She insulted those parts of me and in short said she only wanted flirty me.
she admitted to testing me

I know She wanted my company. But She Told me to call her When I was angry and it was her fault. I didn"t want to call her at that moment.. but she told me to call her like she had something she wanted to say over the phone.. So I called her N she didn"t say nothing. IF she Knew I was angry why would she tell me to call her .

Bro.. We still Newish.. N she Told me to take things Slow" U tosser" She told me the Words To take things slow it works out better or something along those lines.
I know she wanted a label" She randomly Litterly Blew Up.. About not having a label.. I planned on giving her a label Very soon.. This Week Or sometime this month.. How can I give her a label.. When she just blew up asking for one.. In fact What I was doing That day and the day b4.. Was determining what speed for Her was Slow I was Litterlyy developing a sense or rhythm and timing . Slow is not a Speed a sense of time" How Slow is Slow" Which is what I was trying to figure out

Take a step back and put yourself in her shoes, stop being such a self-centered douchebag. That is my advice

Bro Im one of the most Logical people on the face of the earth which is why I mentioned it. How I reach an answer is now how Regular people reach an answer and she Knew that From the start
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2015 5:50:50 PM
At 6/20/2015 8:20:44 AM, Lee001 wrote:

I don't know if your being serious because on one hand, your grammar and word choice is so dramatically incorrect, its hard to read. On the other hand, this relationship sounds so pathetic, I'm not even buying the story.

If Hannah's the one saying that, it must be pretty bad.
VietTurtle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2015 5:54:50 PM
Ill admit U have me on some points. But not all. She has a complex Past . That i wont dare divulge. Tis the reason i tread the way i did . But i was taking things slow as per her request. And she says she doesn't like Horn dogs so .. So i Try My best Not to Thirst 2 heavily For her . So i dont think Of her a Thirsty sex object or what ever how ever u put it
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2015 6:06:02 PM
At 6/20/2015 5:54:50 PM, VietTurtle wrote:
If you aren't a troll, I feel extremely sorry for you, lol.
VietTurtle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2015 6:07:34 PM
She also Said things that contrdict the way u say she is feeling ..
Shes Told me she Doesnt Like Thirsty Guys Wylted

I even Call her Some times N she Never wants to talk or even bothers picking up WHEN shes free. Yet she get mad a me For never calling or when i do its just me telling her to sleep so i can hear her Breath while she sleeps.. Yet.. She Doesn't Talk to me... Even when i talk.. I even read her a bed time story.. but some how .. I never call her....

WE get on the Phone N its mostly me talking N her saying very little.. Her yawning and saying she tired.. so i tell her to go sleep
I Even Sleep to the sound of her Breathing
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2015 6:08:22 PM
At 6/20/2015 6:07:34 PM, VietTurtle wrote:

I even Call her Some times N she Never wants to talk or even bothers picking up WHEN shes free. Yet she get mad a me For never calling or when i do its just me telling her to sleep so i can hear her Breath while she sleeps.. Yet.. She Doesn't Talk to me... Even when i talk.. I even read her a bed time story.. but some how .. I never call her....

WE get on the Phone N its mostly me talking N her saying very little.. Her yawning and saying she tired.. so i tell her to go sleep

Okay, now that's just fvcking creepy as hell.
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2015 6:08:27 PM

My reaction exactly: http://s612.photobucket.com...
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
VietTurtle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2015 6:09:07 PM
At 6/20/2015 6:06:02 PM, RevNge wrote:

Good for u.. U feel something . If u not gonna contribute GTFO
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2015 6:15:05 PM
At 6/20/2015 6:09:07 PM, VietTurtle wrote:

lol, you mad bro?
VietTurtle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2015 6:21:27 PM
At 6/20/2015 6:15:05 PM, RevNge wrote:

lol, you mad bro?

Over What.. Some wanna be Troll Who.. Thinks He has a life...
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2015 7:52:16 PM
At 6/20/2015 6:21:27 PM, VietTurtle wrote:

lol, you mad bro?

Seriously dude? The whole post is just sending red flags up that you'll be an emotionally abusiveness boyfriend. You should stay single until you see a good psychologist for a while. Getting mad because she doesn't pick up the phone is stalker behavior, getting mad because she said she likes the flirty side of you is clearly an attempt at emotional manipulation. If this girl were my sister, We'd be taking a trip to the Everglades together
VietTurtle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2015 8:16:31 PM
At 6/20/2015 7:52:16 PM, Wylted wrote:

lol, you mad bro?

Seriously dude? The whole post is just sending red flags up that you'll be an emotionally abusiveness boyfriend. You should stay single until you see a good psychologist for a while. Getting mad because she doesn't pick up the phone is stalker behavior, getting mad because she said she likes the flirty side of you is clearly an attempt at emotional manipulation. If this girl were my sister, We'd be taking a trip to the Everglades together

No bro.. she got mad at me... For not calling her... I take issue Because i do call her and she doesnt pick up... .. You see the logic.. their mate...
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2015 8:19:13 PM
At 6/20/2015 8:16:31 PM, VietTurtle wrote:

lol, you mad bro?

No bro.. she got mad at me... For not calling her... I take issue Because i do call her and she doesnt pick up... .. You see the logic.. their mate...

Oh, it sounded like you got mad that she wouldn't pick up, or that she didn't spend her whole lunch talking to you. (Even though she's have to go hungry if she spent the whole lunch doing that instead of talking). I see where you're coming from now
VietTurtle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2015 8:24:11 PM
At 6/20/2015 8:19:13 PM, Wylted wrote:

lol, you mad bro?

Oh, it sounded like you got mad that she wouldn't pick up, or that she didn't spend her whole lunch talking to you. (Even though she's have to go hungry if she spent the whole lunch doing that instead of talking). I see where you're coming from now

her Lunch was a hour Long... We called 30 min into her lunch... She just hung up on my n didnt even close out the call.. .. N that wasnt the only call.. If you are being sarcastic..
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2015 8:26:20 PM
At 6/20/2015 8:24:11 PM, VietTurtle wrote:
At 6/20/2015 8:19:13 PM, Wylted wrote:

lol, you mad bro?

her Lunch was a hour Long... We called 30 min into her lunch... She just hung up on my n didnt even close out the call.. .. N that wasnt the only call.. If you are being sarcastic..

Um okay, why deal with that crap than?

If both of you are so unhappy, why remain together
VietTurtle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2015 8:40:46 PM

lol, you mad bro?

Um okay, why deal with that crap than?

If both of you are so unhappy, why remain together

Because Shes Different in a good way N I am Different From the Avg Person . There was also a lot of contradictions that i omited because it was personal for Her . So it would look Like it More My fault. I have Done None Thing but be honest, Flirty and Listen and Follow any of her advice .

Every Relationship That I tried to Perused That was Physical attraction, puppy love or what ever has never worked out. If I factor In the Basics Of Women who are single My age give or take. With a whole bunch of other factors. Meh... Slim pickings. I even Tried to Meet a Hot Logical Chick. Didn't go so well i didn't feel anything for her at all.

I Like Her so Far. She Hot, Shes Funny, Flirty, Cute voice, I like what i know about her so far. Shes Horrible at Idioms and Human sayings though that what caused most of the arguments/ Insults. I mean Ill admit i didn't see things completely her way.. I sorta Had the wrong perception . She Still mad as fak at me i dont know how to get her Un mad. But the only reason I did not understand her perspective is because. She has said many things that contradict the Above in this thread . Like saying take it slow yet blowing up over not getting a label..
Reeseroni
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2015 9:46:36 PM
At 6/20/2015 6:07:34 PM, VietTurtle wrote:

Why are you capitalizing every other word in your sentence man, you should probably turn on your spell check ._.
I like it when you call me Big Poppa
ShabShoral
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2015 7:26:30 AM
Just turn it towards Las Hadas.
"This site is trash as a debate site. It's club penguin for dysfunctional adults."

~ Skepsikyma <3

"Your idea of good writing is like Spinoza mixed with Heidegger."

~ Dylly Dylly Cat Cat

"You seem to aspire to be a cross between a Jewish hipster, an old school WASP aristocrat, and a political iconoclast"

~ Thett the Mighty

"fvck omg ur face"

~ Liz
mishapqueen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2015 10:05:44 AM
At 6/20/2015 5:50:50 PM, RevNge wrote:

That's what I was thinking, lol
You cannot choose whether or not you will live by rules, but you can choose which rules you will live by. --Me

"I was wrong. Squirrels are objectively superior to bunnies in every conceivable dimension."
--Joey

"Silence is golden, duct tape is silver" --PetersSmith

Nunc aut Numquam
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2015 11:58:13 AM
At 6/20/2015 8:01:54 AM, VietTurtle wrote:
I Am Logical And Flirty.

Then Recently
Then later

then she says well Dont

you feel the same way.

My advice is to quit calling her on the phone. You just set yourself up. People don't say things in person that they would on a phone. Use the phone only to agree on where and when to meet and nothing else.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
VietTurtle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2015 5:39:53 PM
My advice is to quit calling her on the phone. You just set yourself up. People don't say things in person that they would on a phone. Use the phone only to agree on where and when to meet and nothing else.

Hmm Really I say The same things i say Online Or a Txt that i would say on a phone or in person
YamaVonKarma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2015 6:18:25 PM
I stopped a few sentences in, due to the bad writing and the overwhelming B***h levels.

Yama's Solution for your problems:
1. Learn how to write English properly
2. Don't ask for dating advice on a Debate Website
3. Stop being a b***h - Dealing with Women is much easier when you have the confidence to tell someone to shove off if they don't like who you are.
People who I've called as mafia DP1:
TUF, and YYW
Lee001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2015 6:36:36 PM
At 6/20/2015 5:50:50 PM, RevNge wrote:

Heeeeyyyyy...shut the fak up.
"Condoms are societal constructs created by the government to restrain 'Murican freedom!"-SolonKR

"But I jest and digress (sick rhymes, yo); every boob is equal in the eyes of the Lord."- SolonKR

"Oh Hey, Seeing Artichokes Makes Me Want to Have Sex."- SolonKR

"Yep, but anyone who touches my hair immediately ascends to the heavens..You're already an angel, so touching my hair can do nothing <3" -SolonKR

My hubby Hayd <3 <3
VietTurtle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2015 8:42:49 PM
Does any One else Have any Constructive Advice to add. besides people talking shiz about Grammar. and my random CaPs LoCk LeTTERs IF yall agree or disagree with points already stated or not stated and WHY..
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2015 9:32:01 PM
At 6/21/2015 8:42:49 PM, VietTurtle wrote:
Does any One else Have any Constructive Advice to add. besides people talking shiz about Grammar. and my random CaPs LoCk LeTTERs IF yall agree or disagree with points already stated or not stated and WHY..

Like I said, you are a sad, strange little man.