Jump to topic:

Taking a break

ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2015 10:26:15 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
As many of you would know, I'm going into Upper 6 now- my last year of high school, before University. It's incredibly scary, and I need to be focused.

As such, I'm taking a DDO break. Within the week, I shall finish up the three interviews I finished- Mishap and Petersmith . When I get back, I'll finish and do the others.

I apologize to everyone I have obligations to, but I, sadly, will no longer be able to complete them.

See you soon DDO.
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2015 1:22:59 PM
At 6/28/2015 10:26:15 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
As many of you would know, I'm going into Upper 6 now- my last year of high school, before University. It's incredibly scary, and I need to be focused.

As such, I'm taking a DDO break. Within the week, I shall finish up the three interviews I finished- Mishap and Petersmith . When I get back, I'll finish and do the others.

I apologize to everyone I have obligations to, but I, sadly, will no longer be able to complete them.

See you soon DDO.

;_____________________;
Saint_of_Me
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2015 3:45:01 PM

See you soon DDO.

Take care, amigo. And I wish you the best of luck in your studies.

We'll see ya soon.

Drew.
Science Flies Us to the Moon. Religion Flies us Into Skyscrapers.
Lee001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2015 4:20:11 PM

See you soon DDO.

Noooo babyyyyy D:
"Condoms are societal constructs created by the government to restrain 'Murican freedom!"-SolonKR

"But I jest and digress (sick rhymes, yo); every boob is equal in the eyes of the Lord."- SolonKR

"Oh Hey, Seeing Artichokes Makes Me Want to Have Sex."- SolonKR

"Yep, but anyone who touches my hair immediately ascends to the heavens..You're already an angel, so touching my hair can do nothing <3" -SolonKR

My hubby Hayd <3 <3
SamStevens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2015 4:36:14 PM

See you soon DDO.

When could we expect your return?
"This is the true horror of religion. It allows perfectly decent and sane people to believe by the billions, what only lunatics could believe on their own." Sam Harris
Life asked Death "Why do people love me but hate you?"
Death responded: "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am the painful truth."
Defro
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2015 7:56:00 AM

See you soon DDO.

aren't you on break right now?
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2015 6:19:35 PM

See you soon DDO.

When would you return?
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2015 6:19:48 PM
At 6/29/2015 1:21:58 PM, XLAV wrote:

Love 'em.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Defro
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/2/2015 9:23:12 AM
At 7/1/2015 6:19:35 PM, lannan13 wrote:

See you soon DDO.

When would you return?

I think she's implying that she won't be back till she's done with school or until school isn't as stressful for her.
PatriotPerson
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/2/2015 11:06:08 AM
Adios
"Victory has a thousand fathers, but defeat is an orphan" -JFK
"You all stink like poo poo" - Rich Davis
"That idea may just be crazy enough... TO GET US ALL KILLED!" -Squidward Tentacles
"My heart is always breaking for the ghosts that haunt this room." -Nate Ruess
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2015 7:30:25 PM
At 7/2/2015 9:23:12 AM, Defro wrote:
At 7/1/2015 6:19:35 PM, lannan13 wrote:

See you soon DDO.

When would you return?

I think she's implying that she won't be back till she's done with school or until school isn't as stressful for her.

^
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.