Total Posts:14|Showing Posts:1-14
Jump to topic:

Pet Peeves

belladb8s
Posts: 46
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2015 11:22:00 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Betes noires. Grievances. Vexations. Any type of sh*t you just cannot take...civilly.

For me, my pet peeves include, but most definitely aren't limited to, the following:

Loud sneezes
Acronyms and/or word shortcuts...a.k.a. horrific grammar
Accidentally typing a . rather than a space
Drivers who don't drive at least 8 miles over the speed limit
White girls
Girls in general...and definitely boys too
People
Being touched..someone who assumes that just because I am five feet tall I wish to be coddled
People who say 'you're welcome' before you thank them
Selfies
Subjectivity or close-mindedness...regarding anything
Mumblers
Beating around the bush or throwing hints
Making claims that I am 'letting my emotions get in the way' or 'don't know what I'm talking about because I am a woman'
'You are different from me therefore you are inferior' type mindsets
Oblivious ignorance
Spaces between punctuation , like so .
Screamo
When you are explaining something extremely important and someone corrects you on pronunciation
Extreme adoration/near worship of me or anything
People who touch my butt
People who touch me at all (I believe I have already covered this..oh well)
the question game
confused values, priorities out of order
hot headedness
Eminem
white girls who act ghetto
anyone who acts ghetto

blah I'm tired
Lee001
Posts: 3,168
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2015 12:09:58 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
People.

Except for Zaradi <3
"Condoms are societal constructs created by the government to restrain 'Murican freedom!"-SolonKR

"But I jest and digress (sick rhymes, yo); every boob is equal in the eyes of the Lord."- SolonKR

"Oh Hey, Seeing Artichokes Makes Me Want to Have Sex."- SolonKR

"Yep, but anyone who touches my hair immediately ascends to the heavens..You're already an angel, so touching my hair can do nothing <3" -SolonKR

My hubby Hayd <3 <3
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2015 1:37:44 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
I really hate whiggers.

Also people who wear their baseball caps with a flat bill. What are those people trying to do, keep the bill straight so they can return it later? Why don't those cheap bastards just buy a cheaper hat or none at all if they can't afford it and are trying to return it late?

I hate people who talk loudly, or try to draw attention to themselves in any way.

I hate strangers who try to start a conversation with me in public. I might pretend like I'm outgoing, but I prefer to keep to myself unless we're really close friends, and even then, I carve out specific times for you, and unless you need my help moving or have an emergency, I'd appreciate if you stay out of those timezones I carve out to be a hermit.

I hate people who don't use turning signals, every single time they change lanes or make a turn.

I hate everybody passionate about politics. Politics and policy making should not be a result of "feelings", I don't care how much you want to literally have sex with the American flag, treat black people like children or not be inconvenienced by parking enforcement. Just STfU, and use your head.

I hate people passionate about economics, because I don't understand them. Fvck you JMK and 16K!

I hate Rev.

I hate kids who think it's fun to use the handicap carts at Walmart.

I hate men who are into fashion. Men are supposed to be men, and not worry about shaving their chest or balls (though I admit on occasion I shave my nipples, I mean WTF is with that circle of hair), I hate guys who use hair gel, dye their hair and go tanning. Hey I got some advice for you guys, stop primping and being vain like women, and be a real man!

I hate incompetence at all levels.

I hate people who don't keep their kids on a short leash. Many of the immigrants I saw in Florida, would just let their kids run out in traffic or do whatever they want to unsupervised. I couldn't help but get the impression that Guatemalans don't love their kids, if they're okay with them running into traffic or getting kidnapped when unsupervised. I guess that's maybe why they have 12 kids each, I mean if they lose one, no big deal they have 11 backups.

I hate not being an exception to the rules. I assume I'm above the rules, because I'm superior to everyone around me. Honestly DDO is the only time, I've ever been challenged, usually I just roll over everybody I encounter, and I never have to try my hardest. I figured that makes me special, so I should get special treatment.

Those are a small fraction of my pet peeves.
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2015 1:39:29 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/28/2015 11:22:00 PM, belladb8s wrote:
Betes noires. Grievances. Vexations. Any type of sh*t you just cannot take...civilly.

For me, my pet peeves include, but most definitely aren't limited to, the following:

Loud sneezes
Acronyms and/or word shortcuts...a.k.a. horrific grammar
Accidentally typing a . rather than a space
Drivers who don't drive at least 8 miles over the speed limit
White girls
Girls in general...and definitely boys too
People
Being touched..someone who assumes that just because I am five feet tall I wish to be coddled
People who say 'you're welcome' before you thank them
Selfies
Subjectivity or close-mindedness...regarding anything
Mumblers
Beating around the bush or throwing hints
Making claims that I am 'letting my emotions get in the way' or 'don't know what I'm talking about because I am a woman'
'You are different from me therefore you are inferior' type mindsets
Oblivious ignorance
Spaces between punctuation , like so .
Screamo
When you are explaining something extremely important and someone corrects you on pronunciation
Extreme adoration/near worship of me or anything
People who touch my butt
People who touch me at all (I believe I have already covered this..oh well)
the question game
confused values, priorities out of order
hot headedness
Eminem
white girls who act ghetto
anyone who acts ghetto

blah I'm tired

It's wierd. I don't even mind when black people act ghetto, it just P1sses me off when anybody else does.
airmax1227
Posts: 13,245
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2015 1:42:34 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/29/2015 1:37:44 AM, Wylted wrote:
I really hate....

All those things you hate, and I don't get a single mention? I'm apparently not trying hard enough...

Interesting list...
Debate.org Moderator
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2015 1:53:12 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/29/2015 1:42:34 AM, airmax1227 wrote:
At 6/29/2015 1:37:44 AM, Wylted wrote:
I really hate....

All those things you hate, and I don't get a single mention? I'm apparently not trying hard enough...

Interesting list...

Well you haven't threaten to ban me lately, I usually hate you for about 15 minutes after you do that. Had you threatened me 15 minutes prior to writing that, you would've made it, sorry :(
Mirza
Posts: 16,992
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2015 4:43:52 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
When individuals change behaviours depending on who they are with or around. I understand not all people are the same, and being more lively with some, and more cultured with others can be a good thing; however, going from being a well-behaved person to a dimwit just because you are near empty souls is just utterly stupid.

People who cannot detect obvious manipulation. For instance, a recent trend is that some women photograph their faces without make-up, particularly the famous ones, and post on say, Facebook. In the comments, everyone sprays the place with compliments, yet it is so obvious that their images are quite clearly enhanced one way or another. First of all, from really good lightning, which makes a huge difference, especially when captured on good camera. Second, by using *Instagram*. If you are going to show us all how you look without make-up, doing so through Instagram is like a bald guy wearing a wig and saying, "This is me without hair." So, people who cannot spot all this are stupid.

Uninformed, intellectually non-curious people. I have nothing against a person who might not be very bright, but at least tries to be, and is open-minded. People whose beliefs and opinions are stupid, narrow, and constructed during their earliest ages in life are absolutely dull, and I dislike being near them. It's always lovely, no matter how intelligent you may be, when you at least try to be a reasonable person, and acquire knowledge. If you are just stupid unendingly, know that you are not a very valuable person.

Highly extroverted people. In some ways, I truly feel sorry for those who actually need to be with many people on a regular basis in order to gain energy, motivation, happiness, joy, and a sense in life. I really do. Yet, this need of theirs is fine by me, but NOT when they emit their filthy energy near my presence constantly. Talking loudly and behaving distinctly to gain attention, engaging in small-talk with anyone, getting a phone number from three-four people you just met and making plans with them for the rest of the week, is just sad. But, the highly annoying part is the first - being loud and behaving in whatever way to gain attention. Oh, and, naturally, I must mention my distaste of the extroverts who cannot understand that there are perfectly functional people we call introverts, who are not in need of interacting with countless strangers to feel worthy of something.

When people say "could/would/should OF" instead of "have"... Oh Lord.
SamStevens
Posts: 3,819
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2015 6:24:59 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/28/2015 11:22:00 PM, belladb8s wrote:
Betes noires. Grievances. Vexations. Any type of sh*t you just cannot take...civilly.

For me, my pet peeves include, but most definitely aren't limited to, the following:

Loud sneezes
Acronyms and/or word shortcuts...a.k.a. horrific grammar
Accidentally typing a . rather than a space
Drivers who don't drive at least 8 miles over the speed limit
White girls
Girls in general...and definitely boys too
People
Being touched..someone who assumes that just because I am five feet tall I wish to be coddled
People who say 'you're welcome' before you thank them
Selfies

Looks at your own profile picture...
Subjectivity or close-mindedness...regarding anything
Mumblers
Well, not every one is speech impediment free...
Beating around the bush or throwing hints
Making claims that I am 'letting my emotions get in the way' or 'don't know what I'm talking about because I am a woman'
'You are different from me therefore you are inferior' type mindsets
Oblivious ignorance
Spaces between punctuation , like so .
Screamo
When you are explaining something extremely important and someone corrects you on pronunciation
Yet you say that you hate word short cuts and poor grammar...
Extreme adoration/near worship of me or anything
People who touch my butt
Well that can be assault...
People who touch me at all (I believe I have already covered this..oh well)
the question game
confused values, priorities out of order
hot headedness
Eminem
white girls who act ghetto
Why not black girls who act ghetto, or are they already ghetto?
anyone who acts ghetto
For me, I just dislike ghetto people in general. Nothing good comes from them, and no self respecting home owner would want them in their neighborhood. They are an out cast of civilized society.

blah I'm tired
"This is the true horror of religion. It allows perfectly decent and sane people to believe by the billions, what only lunatics could believe on their own." Sam Harris
Life asked Death "Why do people love me but hate you?"
Death responded: "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am the painful truth."
belladb8s
Posts: 46
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2015 10:15:45 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/28/2015 11:58:18 PM, XLAV wrote:
At 6/28/2015 11:22:00 PM, belladb8s wrote:
Selfies
*Looks at profile pic*

Hmm, ok.

My selfies are cute soo...
belladb8s
Posts: 46
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2015 10:23:16 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/29/2015 6:24:59 AM, SamStevens wrote:
At 6/28/2015 11:22:00 PM, belladb8s wrote:
Betes noires. Grievances. Vexations. Any type of sh*t you just cannot take...civilly.

For me, my pet peeves include, but most definitely aren't limited to, the following:

Looks at your own profile picture...
Of course I take selfies. Most people do. However I am more into photography, and the only reason I don't have that as my profile picture is because it is new.

Mumblers
Well, not every one is speech impediment free...
There is a difference between a speech impediment and talking quietly..

When you are explaining something extremely important and someone corrects you on pronunciation
Yet you say that you hate word short cuts and poor grammar...
Therefore I don't use them. But I actually do have trouble pronouncing things sometimes (the difference is I don't do it on purpose, and it is normally very minor), and I also am extremely ADD, so most the time if someone does this I will forget completely what I was talking about or where I was at.

People who touch my butt
Well that can be assault...
Yes?

white girls who act ghetto
Why not black girls who act ghetto, or are they already ghetto?
Keep reading,

anyone who acts ghetto
For me, I just dislike ghetto people in general. Nothing good comes from them, and no self respecting home owner would want them in their neighborhood. They are an out cast of civilized society.
Exactly

blah I'm tired
belladb8s
Posts: 46
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2015 10:24:37 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
It's wierd. I don't even mind when black people act ghetto, it just P1sses me off when anybody else does.

I understand where you come from. It does seem a bit worse if anyone else acts that way, but being ghetto/acting ghetto annoys me regardless.