Total Posts:26|Showing Posts:1-26
Jump to topic:

RELlGlOUS OLD PEOPLE STOLE MY SH*t!!!

XLAV
Posts: 13,719
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2015 2:18:41 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
A year ago, my grandma let a bunch of old religious fvcks in to our house.

And guess what!?
THEY STOLE MY FVCKING STUFF TOY DINOSAUR!!!
They also stole a couple of paintings and stufF that I don't care about.

Why come to our house and steal our stuff??
I bet they're one of those really idiotic religion that doesn't believe in the existence of dinosaurs, or rather they think dinos were made by the devil and god saved the day by killing them off.
My family is also Catholic, and I'm pretty sure they at least think dinos aren't made by the devil. So I don't know why my grandma let these people in. Maybe she let them in because shes old and afraid of death and wanted to believe in every fvcking religion so she could go to heaven. Whatever the reason is, its stupid and selfish.

Damn religion. Damn ignorance.

Sh!t like this makes me want to be an anti-theists.

/angryrant
Vox_Veritas
Posts: 7,078
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2015 3:28:35 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/30/2015 2:18:41 PM, XLAV wrote:
A year ago, my grandma let a bunch of old religious fvcks in to our house.

And guess what!?
THEY STOLE MY FVCKING STUFF TOY DINOSAUR!!!
They also stole a couple of paintings and stufF that I don't care about.

Why come to our house and steal our stuff??
I bet they're one of those really idiotic religion that doesn't believe in the existence of dinosaurs, or rather they think dinos were made by the devil and god saved the day by killing them off.
My family is also Catholic, and I'm pretty sure they at least think dinos aren't made by the devil. So I don't know why my grandma let these people in. Maybe she let them in because shes old and afraid of death and wanted to believe in every fvcking religion so she could go to heaven. Whatever the reason is, its stupid and selfish.

Damn religion. Damn ignorance.

Sh!t like this makes me want to be an anti-theists.

/angryrant

You really shouldn't care all that much about a toy stuffed dinosaur.
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
RevNge
Posts: 13,835
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2015 5:52:01 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/30/2015 2:18:41 PM, XLAV wrote:
A year ago, my grandma let a bunch of old religious fvcks in to our house.

And guess what!?
THEY STOLE MY FVCKING STUFF TOY DINOSAUR!!!
They also stole a couple of paintings and stufF that I don't care about.

Why come to our house and steal our stuff??
I bet they're one of those really idiotic religion that doesn't believe in the existence of dinosaurs, or rather they think dinos were made by the devil and god saved the day by killing them off.
My family is also Catholic, and I'm pretty sure they at least think dinos aren't made by the devil. So I don't know why my grandma let these people in. Maybe she let them in because shes old and afraid of death and wanted to believe in every fvcking religion so she could go to heaven. Whatever the reason is, its stupid and selfish.

Damn religion. Damn ignorance.

Sh!t like this makes me want to be an anti-theists.

/angryrant

LOL
1harderthanyouthink
Posts: 13,102
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2015 6:57:36 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Well then.
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
zmikecuber
Posts: 4,093
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2015 7:52:06 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/30/2015 6:57:36 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
Well then.
"Delete your fvcking sig" -1hard

"primal man had the habit, when he came into contact with fire, of satisfying the infantile desire connected with it, by putting it out with a stream of his urine... Putting out the fire by micturating was therefore a kind of sexual act with a male, an enjoyment of sexual potency in a homosexual competition."
dee-em
Posts: 6,482
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2015 2:27:21 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/30/2015 2:18:41 PM, XLAV wrote:
A year ago, my grandma let a bunch of old religious fvcks in to our house.

And guess what!?
THEY STOLE MY FVCKING STUFF TOY DINOSAUR!!!
They also stole a couple of paintings and stufF that I don't care about.

Why come to our house and steal our stuff??
I bet they're one of those really idiotic religion that doesn't believe in the existence of dinosaurs, or rather they think dinos were made by the devil and god saved the day by killing them off.
My family is also Catholic, and I'm pretty sure they at least think dinos aren't made by the devil. So I don't know why my grandma let these people in. Maybe she let them in because shes old and afraid of death and wanted to believe in every fvcking religion so she could go to heaven. Whatever the reason is, its stupid and selfish.

Damn religion. Damn ignorance.

Sh!t like this makes me want to be an anti-theists.

/angryrant

You're 16 and have a toy dinosaur?

Perhaps they thought a foul-mouthed brat would not miss a children's toy and they had a better home for it with their grandchildren? (Not that I condone stealing).
XLAV
Posts: 13,719
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2015 3:12:58 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/1/2015 2:27:21 AM, dee-em wrote:

You're 16 and have a toy dinosaur?
Yes.

Perhaps they thought a foul-mouthed brat would not miss a children's toy and they had a better home for it with their grandchildren? (Not that I condone stealing).

I have other stuffed animals, like a dog and other toys. Thing is, I know these people before and I know they are grabbing all these stuff because they think its devilish.

And boohoo, swears hurted your feelings.
Defro
Posts: 847
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2015 8:06:24 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/1/2015 2:27:21 AM, dee-em wrote:
At 6/30/2015 2:18:41 PM, XLAV wrote:
A year ago, my grandma let a bunch of old religious fvcks in to our house.

And guess what!?
THEY STOLE MY FVCKING STUFF TOY DINOSAUR!!!
They also stole a couple of paintings and stufF that I don't care about.

Why come to our house and steal our stuff??
I bet they're one of those really idiotic religion that doesn't believe in the existence of dinosaurs, or rather they think dinos were made by the devil and god saved the day by killing them off.
My family is also Catholic, and I'm pretty sure they at least think dinos aren't made by the devil. So I don't know why my grandma let these people in. Maybe she let them in because shes old and afraid of death and wanted to believe in every fvcking religion so she could go to heaven. Whatever the reason is, its stupid and selfish.

Damn religion. Damn ignorance.

Sh!t like this makes me want to be an anti-theists.

/angryrant

You're 16 and have a toy dinosaur?


I'm 18 and I have a Popeye doll I got when I was 6. I'd get pissed if someone stole it.
Defro
Posts: 847
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2015 8:09:59 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/1/2015 3:12:58 AM, XLAV wrote:

I have other stuffed animals, like a dog and other toys. Thing is, I know these people before and I know they are grabbing all these stuff because they think its devilish.

And boohoo, swears hurted your feelings.

lol dude you should steal their things and jizz on them and return them without them knowing. Like if the old guy has a hat, steal it and jizz on it.

That way, the jokes on them cuz whenever he wears his hat, he has your jizz on his head.

They would probably consider jizzed objects devilish, so it'll be ironic for him to wear a hat with ur jizz on it lmao
cybertron1998
Posts: 5,818
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2015 10:18:35 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
this is hilarious
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
PetersSmith
Posts: 5,856
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2015 10:23:01 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/30/2015 2:18:41 PM, XLAV wrote:
A year ago, my grandma let a bunch of old religious fvcks in to our house.

And guess what!?
THEY STOLE MY FVCKING STUFF TOY DINOSAUR!!!
They also stole a couple of paintings and stufF that I don't care about.

Why come to our house and steal our stuff??
I bet they're one of those really idiotic religion that doesn't believe in the existence of dinosaurs, or rather they think dinos were made by the devil and god saved the day by killing them off.
My family is also Catholic, and I'm pretty sure they at least think dinos aren't made by the devil. So I don't know why my grandma let these people in. Maybe she let them in because shes old and afraid of death and wanted to believe in every fvcking religion so she could go to heaven. Whatever the reason is, its stupid and selfish.

Damn religion. Damn ignorance.

Sh!t like this makes me want to be an anti-theists.

/angryrant

You're complaining about this now because...?
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
XLAV
Posts: 13,719
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2015 10:27:48 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/1/2015 10:23:01 AM, PetersSmith wrote:
You're complaining about this now because...?

Because crazy old people stole my dinosaur. :(
PetersSmith
Posts: 5,856
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2015 10:28:55 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/1/2015 10:27:48 AM, XLAV wrote:
At 7/1/2015 10:23:01 AM, PetersSmith wrote:
You're complaining about this now because...?

Because crazy old people stole my dinosaur. :(

But that was a year ago and you're 16 now.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
PetersSmith
Posts: 5,856
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2015 10:30:48 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/1/2015 10:29:36 AM, XLAV wrote:
At 7/1/2015 10:28:55 AM, PetersSmith wrote:
But that was a year ago and you're 16 now.
So?
Your point is?

It's something you should be over by now.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
XLAV
Posts: 13,719
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2015 10:34:16 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/1/2015 10:30:48 AM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 7/1/2015 10:29:36 AM, XLAV wrote:
At 7/1/2015 10:28:55 AM, PetersSmith wrote:
But that was a year ago and you're 16 now.
So?
Your point is?

It's something you should be over by now.

Well I am not over it!
PetersSmith
Posts: 5,856
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2015 10:35:00 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/1/2015 10:34:16 AM, XLAV wrote:
At 7/1/2015 10:30:48 AM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 7/1/2015 10:29:36 AM, XLAV wrote:
At 7/1/2015 10:28:55 AM, PetersSmith wrote:
But that was a year ago and you're 16 now.
So?
Your point is?

It's something you should be over by now.

Well I am not over it!

But why are you suddenly complaining about an insignificant and childish event that happened a year ago?
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
XLAV
Posts: 13,719
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2015 10:37:42 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/1/2015 10:35:00 AM, PetersSmith wrote:

But why are you suddenly complaining about an insignificant and childish event that happened a year ago?

Its not insignificant, its justice! That toy dino mean something to me.
How would you feel if I stole something valuable from you?

And I am complaining about it just now because WHY NOT??
Saint_of_Me
Posts: 2,402
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2015 3:24:18 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/30/2015 2:18:41 PM, XLAV wrote:
A year ago, my grandma let a bunch of old religious fvcks in to our house.

And guess what!?
THEY STOLE MY FVCKING STUFF TOY DINOSAUR!!!
They also stole a couple of paintings and stufF that I don't care about.

Why come to our house and steal our stuff??
I bet they're one of those really idiotic religion that doesn't believe in the existence of dinosaurs, or rather they think dinos were made by the devil and god saved the day by killing them off.
My family is also Catholic, and I'm pretty sure they at least think dinos aren't made by the devil. So I don't know why my grandma let these people in. Maybe she let them in because shes old and afraid of death and wanted to believe in every fvcking religion so she could go to heaven. Whatever the reason is, its stupid and selfish.

Damn religion. Damn ignorance.

Sh!t like this makes me want to be an anti-theists.

/angryrant

Bastards.

LOL.

I think the Catholics stole your Dino as a passive-aggressive protest. Since the fact that we know Dinos existed up until about 65 million years ago pretty much disproves much of their theological dogma. Especially for the badly-deluded "Young-Earthers."

And what really sucks about the whole deal is that they probably honestly believed they were doing you a favor by stealing it. That is was a bad influence on you.

I swear. Religious zelots. Never fails, man.
Science Flies Us to the Moon. Religion Flies us Into Skyscrapers.
Lee001
Posts: 3,168
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2015 3:46:10 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Time to whip out the AK-47.
"Condoms are societal constructs created by the government to restrain 'Murican freedom!"-SolonKR

"But I jest and digress (sick rhymes, yo); every boob is equal in the eyes of the Lord."- SolonKR

"Oh Hey, Seeing Artichokes Makes Me Want to Have Sex."- SolonKR

"Yep, but anyone who touches my hair immediately ascends to the heavens..You're already an angel, so touching my hair can do nothing <3" -SolonKR

My hubby Hayd <3 <3
sadolite
Posts: 8,841
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/2/2015 6:05:52 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I must admit I have a doll to. An Al Pachino Scare Face action figure complete with his "little friend"
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
YamaVonKarma
Posts: 7,570
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/2/2015 6:24:48 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/1/2015 8:06:24 AM, Defro wrote:
At 7/1/2015 2:27:21 AM, dee-em wrote:
At 6/30/2015 2:18:41 PM, XLAV wrote:
A year ago, my grandma let a bunch of old religious fvcks in to our house.

And guess what!?
THEY STOLE MY FVCKING STUFF TOY DINOSAUR!!!
They also stole a couple of paintings and stufF that I don't care about.

Why come to our house and steal our stuff??
I bet they're one of those really idiotic religion that doesn't believe in the existence of dinosaurs, or rather they think dinos were made by the devil and god saved the day by killing them off.
My family is also Catholic, and I'm pretty sure they at least think dinos aren't made by the devil. So I don't know why my grandma let these people in. Maybe she let them in because shes old and afraid of death and wanted to believe in every fvcking religion so she could go to heaven. Whatever the reason is, its stupid and selfish.

Damn religion. Damn ignorance.

Sh!t like this makes me want to be an anti-theists.

/angryrant

You're 16 and have a toy dinosaur?


I'm 18 and I have a Popeye doll I got when I was 6. I'd get pissed if someone stole it.

I'd have someone tortured.
People who I've called as mafia DP1:
TUF, and YYW
Forthelulz
Posts: 209
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/6/2015 5:59:24 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/30/2015 2:18:41 PM, XLAV wrote:
A year ago, my grandma let a bunch of old religious fvcks in to our house.

And guess what!?
THEY STOLE MY FVCKING STUFF TOY DINOSAUR!!!
They also stole a couple of paintings and stufF that I don't care about.

Why come to our house and steal our stuff??
I bet they're one of those really idiotic religion that doesn't believe in the existence of dinosaurs, or rather they think dinos were made by the devil and god saved the day by killing them off.
My family is also Catholic, and I'm pretty sure they at least think dinos aren't made by the devil. So I don't know why my grandma let these people in. Maybe she let them in because shes old and afraid of death and wanted to believe in every fvcking religion so she could go to heaven. Whatever the reason is, its stupid and selfish.

Damn religion. Damn ignorance.

Sh!t like this makes me want to be an anti-theists.

/angryrant

Well, we're not giving it back now.
=Chief Defenestrator=

#ImperiumAmerica

This user is an Angel and will answer any DDO-related questions to the best of their ability. PM for help, or post in the Welcome Thread.
Before you do anything:
http://www.debate.org...
Welcome Thread:
http://www.debate.org...
New Members Read Me:
http://www.debate.org...
Argument Bingo
http://imgur.com...
FaustianJustice
Posts: 6,238
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2015 11:45:45 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I have a stuffed penguin. His name is Penguini. I got him when I was like... 7(?) on the first weekend that the "Penguin Encounter" was opened in Sea World. I went with my grandmother, whom now has just enough lucidity to recognize me on good days. I hope to put him in my son's nursery whom is expected to join us around the first week of December. I can say I would be rightly hot if some one swiped Penguini from me.
Here we have an advocate for Islamic arranged marriages demonstrating that children can consent to sex.
http://www.debate.org...
VietTurtle
Posts: 88
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2015 12:20:05 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/30/2015 2:18:41 PM, XLAV wrote:
A year ago, my grandma let a bunch of old religious fvcks in to our house.

And guess what!?
THEY STOLE MY FVCKING STUFF TOY DINOSAUR!!!
They also stole a couple of paintings and stufF that I don't care about.

Why come to our house and steal our stuff??
I bet they're one of those really idiotic religion that doesn't believe in the existence of dinosaurs, or rather they think dinos were made by the devil and god saved the day by killing them off.
My family is also Catholic, and I'm pretty sure they at least think dinos aren't made by the devil. So I don't know why my grandma let these people in. Maybe she let them in because shes old and afraid of death and wanted to believe in every fvcking religion so she could go to heaven. Whatever the reason is, its stupid and selfish.

Damn religion. Damn ignorance.

Sh!t like this makes me want to be an anti-theists.

/angryrant

aww they stole your toy dino......
If they are old they probably just old an senile.... old people like touching stuff.. How they steal a painting she probably let them take it.. What they do take the painting out the picture frame and roll it into a leather tube N walk out the door