Skepsikyma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2015 8:42:33 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/8/2015 3:50:14 AM, XLAV wrote:
Share your underrated songs!
"The Collectivist experiment is thoroughly suited (in appearance at least) to the Capitalist society which it proposes to replace. It works with the existing machinery of Capitalism, talks and thinks in the existing terms of Capitalism, appeals to just those appetites which Capitalism has aroused, and ridicules as fantastic and unheard-of just those things in society the memory of which Capitalism has killed among men wherever the blight of it has spread."
- Hilaire Belloc -
fazz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2015 8:48:59 AM
At 7/8/2015 7:48:24 AM, XLAV wrote:
Here's a chill music.

Das Groot! Is this trance music??
fazz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2015 8:55:38 AM
At 7/8/2015 3:50:14 AM, XLAV wrote:
Share your underrated songs!

This is an unknown song but its the same type as your one. Quite underrated?
XLAV
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2015 10:14:52 AM
At 7/8/2015 8:48:59 AM, fazz wrote:
Here's a chill music.

Wtf is trance
XLAV
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2015 10:23:54 AM
The most underrated song ever. I don't know what genre this is. Maybe Rock or pop, idk. I'm really bad with telling genres, lol.
Emilrose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2015 10:25:58 AM
Omg, me dunt know what an "underrated song" is...

I can only think of Hebrew songs and I'm NOT sharing them.
Commentator on a picture with David Cameron and a Cat: 'Amazing what you can achieve with photoshop these days. I'm sure that used to be a pig.'

Commentator on Hillary Clinton: 'If Clinton is now what passes for progressive, maybe this country deserves Trump.'

Commentator on British parliament: 'All that talent in one place, where is Ebola when you need it?'

John Kerry on words: 'These aren't just words, folks.'
XLAV
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2015 10:29:41 AM
At 7/8/2015 10:25:58 AM, Emilrose wrote:

GIVE ME HEBREW PLEASE.
HEBREW SONGS TURN ME ON.
Emilrose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2015 10:35:11 AM
At 7/8/2015 10:29:41 AM, XLAV wrote:
At 7/8/2015 10:25:58 AM, Emilrose wrote:

GIVE ME HEBREW PLEASE.
HEBREW SONGS TURN ME ON.

OMG WHY.
Commentator on a picture with David Cameron and a Cat: 'Amazing what you can achieve with photoshop these days. I'm sure that used to be a pig.'

Commentator on Hillary Clinton: 'If Clinton is now what passes for progressive, maybe this country deserves Trump.'

Commentator on British parliament: 'All that talent in one place, where is Ebola when you need it?'

Diqiucun_Cunmin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2015 11:56:44 AM
I was listening to the R Strauss the other day. FAR better than the overrated Strauss who cranked out waltzes.

Also, Alkan Op 39 always comes to mind when we're speaking of underrated.

A lot of Clementi sonatas are good too.

As for actual, sung songs, there are a few underperformed ones from Faure that I like a lot.
The thing is, I hate relativism. I hate relativism more than I hate everything else, excepting, maybe, fibreglass powerboats... What it overlooks, to put it briefly and crudely, is the fixed structure of human nature. - Jerry Fodor

Don't be a stat cynic:
http://www.debate.org...

Response to conservative views on deforestation:

Topics I'd like to debate (not debating ATM): http://tinyurl.com...
Subutai
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2015 1:13:39 PM
I'm becoming less defined as days go by, fading away, and well you might say, I'm losing focus, kinda drifting into the abstract in terms of how I see myself.
Subutai
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2015 1:15:16 PM
In the classical genre, there's this. It combines three of my favorite instruments into an ethereal whole. I like all of Debussy's work, but this piece stands out to me.
I'm becoming less defined as days go by, fading away, and well you might say, I'm losing focus, kinda drifting into the abstract in terms of how I see myself.
Emilrose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2015 2:25:34 PM
At 7/8/2015 12:12:00 PM, Jedi4 wrote:
serious underrate

what's "underrate"?

slo1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2015 4:09:06 PM
At 7/8/2015 11:54:44 AM, XLAV wrote:
At 7/8/2015 11:14:31 AM, slo1 wrote:

Wtf did I just watch.

Pure genius. Actually what you heard was pure genius. I don't know about the video. It is one of the more tolerable Captain Beefheart songs to consume.
fazz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2015 5:38:48 PM
At 7/8/2015 10:14:52 AM, XLAV wrote:
At 7/8/2015 8:48:59 AM, fazz wrote:
Here's a chill music.

Wtf is trance

I asked you first dummy.
fazz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2015 5:43:18 PM
At 7/8/2015 2:25:34 PM, Emilrose wrote:
serious underrate

what's "underrate"?

The act of rating songs badly by saying they are good so that no one else listens to it ever again?
Saint_of_Me
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2015 8:46:43 PM
serious underrate

what's "underrate"?

Hi gorgeous!

When we say that we think something is "underrated" we just mean that we believe it is very good and that we do not think it gets the recognition it deserves by others. That they are not really giving it its "just due."

Better?
Science Flies Us to the Moon. Religion Flies us Into Skyscrapers.
Emilrose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2015 9:39:19 PM
At 7/8/2015 8:46:43 PM, Saint_of_Me wrote:
serious underrate

what's "underrate"?

Hi gorgeous!

When we say that we think something is "underrated" we just mean that we believe it is very good and that we do not think it gets the recognition it deserves by others. That they are not really giving it its "just due."

Better?

I know what it means, I was more responding to the fact that HE seemingly doesn't know to use proper grammar.

"Serious underrate" is grammatically incorrect!

Skepsikyma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2015 10:13:02 PM
At 7/8/2015 1:15:16 PM, Subutai wrote:
In the classical genre, there's this. It combines three of my favorite instruments into an ethereal whole. I like all of Debussy's work, but this piece stands out to me.

I love Debussy, but I'd never heard this particular piece before; it's lovely.

When it comes to classical music, I believe that Delius and Jose are both very underrated.
"The Collectivist experiment is thoroughly suited (in appearance at least) to the Capitalist society which it proposes to replace. It works with the existing machinery of Capitalism, talks and thinks in the existing terms of Capitalism, appeals to just those appetites which Capitalism has aroused, and ridicules as fantastic and unheard-of just those things in society the memory of which Capitalism has killed among men wherever the blight of it has spread."
- Hilaire Belloc -
Diqiucun_Cunmin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2015 10:14:49 PM
At 7/8/2015 9:39:19 PM, Emilrose wrote:
At 7/8/2015 8:46:43 PM, Saint_of_Me wrote:
serious underrate

what's "underrate"?

Hi gorgeous!

Better?

I know what it means, I was more responding to the fact that HE seemingly doesn't know to use proper grammar.

"Serious underrate" is grammatically incorrect!

'Underrate' could have gone through conversion (or zero derivation, depending on how you look at it) to become a noun, which is thus modifiable by an adjective. ;)
The thing is, I hate relativism. I hate relativism more than I hate everything else, excepting, maybe, fibreglass powerboats... What it overlooks, to put it briefly and crudely, is the fixed structure of human nature. - Jerry Fodor

Don't be a stat cynic:

Response to conservative views on deforestation:

Topics I'd like to debate (not debating ATM): http://tinyurl.com...
Skepsikyma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2015 10:15:46 PM
At 7/8/2015 10:20:23 AM, XLAV wrote:
This is jazz/blues or whatever the genre this is, from my country.

I really like this, lol. It's old school R&B-esque.
- Hilaire Belloc -
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2015 10:16:39 PM
At 7/8/2015 10:13:02 PM, Skepsikyma wrote:
At 7/8/2015 1:15:16 PM, Subutai wrote:

I love Debussy, but I'd never heard this particular piece before; it's lovely.

When it comes to classical music, I believe that Delius and Jose are both very underrated.

I should start browsing more on YouTube, because I've never heard of Delius or Jose. I'm a huge fan of Debussy and Ravel, though.