Total Posts:65|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Underrated Songs

Skepsikyma
Posts: 9,084
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2015 8:42:33 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/8/2015 3:50:14 AM, XLAV wrote:
Share your underrated songs!
"See now Oblivion shimmering all around us, its very tranquility deadlier than tempest. How little all our keels have troubled it."
- Lord Dunsany -

"Over her head the stars, the thoughts of God in the heavens,
Shone on the eyes of man, who had ceased to marvel and worship"
- Henry Longfellow -

"We enjoy, we see nothing by direct vision; but only by reflection, and in anatomical dismemberment."
- Thomas Carlyle -
fazz
Posts: 1,617
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2015 8:48:59 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/8/2015 7:48:24 AM, XLAV wrote:
Here's a chill music.

Das Groot! Is this trance music??
fazz
Posts: 1,617
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2015 8:55:38 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/8/2015 3:50:14 AM, XLAV wrote:
Share your underrated songs!

This is an unknown song but its the same type as your one. Quite underrated?
XLAV
Posts: 14,329
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2015 10:14:52 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/8/2015 8:48:59 AM, fazz wrote:
At 7/8/2015 7:48:24 AM, XLAV wrote:
Here's a chill music.

Das Groot! Is this trance music??

Wtf is trance
Baby, you're the highlight of my lowlife
XLAV
Posts: 14,329
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2015 10:16:25 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/8/2015 8:42:33 AM, Skepsikyma wrote:
At 7/8/2015 3:50:14 AM, XLAV wrote:
Share your underrated songs!
I like them.
Baby, you're the highlight of my lowlife
XLAV
Posts: 14,329
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2015 10:23:54 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
The most underrated song ever. I don't know what genre this is. Maybe Rock or pop, idk. I'm really bad with telling genres, lol.
Baby, you're the highlight of my lowlife
Emilrose
Posts: 3,282
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2015 10:25:58 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Omg, me dunt know what an "underrated song" is...

I can only think of Hebrew songs and I'm NOT sharing them.
: At 5/29/2017 9:17:31 PM, Vaarka wrote:
: fake and gay

https://m.youtube.com...
XLAV
Posts: 14,329
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2015 10:29:41 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/8/2015 10:25:58 AM, Emilrose wrote:
Omg, me dunt know what an "underrated song" is...

I can only think of Hebrew songs and I'm NOT sharing them.

GIVE ME HEBREW PLEASE.
HEBREW SONGS TURN ME ON.
Baby, you're the highlight of my lowlife
Emilrose
Posts: 3,282
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2015 10:35:11 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/8/2015 10:29:41 AM, XLAV wrote:
At 7/8/2015 10:25:58 AM, Emilrose wrote:
Omg, me dunt know what an "underrated song" is...

I can only think of Hebrew songs and I'm NOT sharing them.

GIVE ME HEBREW PLEASE.
HEBREW SONGS TURN ME ON.

OMG WHY.
: At 5/29/2017 9:17:31 PM, Vaarka wrote:
: fake and gay

https://m.youtube.com...
Diqiucun_Cunmin
Posts: 2,732
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2015 11:56:44 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
I was listening to the R Strauss the other day. FAR better than the overrated Strauss who cranked out waltzes.

Also, Alkan Op 39 always comes to mind when we're speaking of underrated.

A lot of Clementi sonatas are good too.

As for actual, sung songs, there are a few underperformed ones from Faure that I like a lot.
I think it is well established that the only reason aliens come to earth is to slice up cows and examine inside peoples' bottoms. Unless you are a cow or suffer haemerrhoids I don't think there is anything to worry about from aliens. - keithprosser

Don't be a stat cynic:
http://www.debate.org...

Response to conservative views on deforestation:
http://www.debate.org...

Topics I'd like to debate (not debating ATM): http://tinyurl.com...
Subutai
Posts: 4,030
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2015 1:13:39 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Don't let this site's demise affect you:

- Make an account on eDeb8
- Message Mikal to transfer your stats to eDeb8 (if you want them transferred)
- Contact any friends on here you'd like to stay in contact with
- Download any debates you'd like archived (go here: http://webpagetopdf.com...)
- Download as many mafia games as you can to preserve stats and history
Subutai
Posts: 4,030
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2015 1:15:16 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
In the classical genre, there's this. It combines three of my favorite instruments into an ethereal whole. I like all of Debussy's work, but this piece stands out to me.
Don't let this site's demise affect you:

- Make an account on eDeb8
- Message Mikal to transfer your stats to eDeb8 (if you want them transferred)
- Contact any friends on here you'd like to stay in contact with
- Download any debates you'd like archived (go here: http://webpagetopdf.com...)
- Download as many mafia games as you can to preserve stats and history
slo1
Posts: 5,192
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2015 4:09:06 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/8/2015 11:54:44 AM, XLAV wrote:
At 7/8/2015 11:14:31 AM, slo1 wrote:


Wtf did I just watch.

Pure genius. Actually what you heard was pure genius. I don't know about the video. It is one of the more tolerable Captain Beefheart songs to consume.
fazz
Posts: 1,617
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2015 5:38:48 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/8/2015 10:14:52 AM, XLAV wrote:
At 7/8/2015 8:48:59 AM, fazz wrote:
At 7/8/2015 7:48:24 AM, XLAV wrote:
Here's a chill music.

Das Groot! Is this trance music??

Wtf is trance

I asked you first dummy.
fazz
Posts: 1,617
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2015 5:43:18 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/8/2015 2:25:34 PM, Emilrose wrote:
At 7/8/2015 12:12:00 PM, Jedi4 wrote:
serious underrate

what's "underrate"?



The act of rating songs badly by saying they are good so that no one else listens to it ever again?
Saint_of_Me
Posts: 2,402
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2015 8:46:43 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/8/2015 2:25:34 PM, Emilrose wrote:
At 7/8/2015 12:12:00 PM, Jedi4 wrote:
serious underrate

what's "underrate"?



Hi gorgeous!

When we say that we think something is "underrated" we just mean that we believe it is very good and that we do not think it gets the recognition it deserves by others. That they are not really giving it its "just due."

Better?
Science Flies Us to the Moon. Religion Flies us Into Skyscrapers.
Emilrose
Posts: 3,282
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2015 9:39:19 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/8/2015 8:46:43 PM, Saint_of_Me wrote:
At 7/8/2015 2:25:34 PM, Emilrose wrote:
At 7/8/2015 12:12:00 PM, Jedi4 wrote:
serious underrate

what's "underrate"?



Hi gorgeous!

When we say that we think something is "underrated" we just mean that we believe it is very good and that we do not think it gets the recognition it deserves by others. That they are not really giving it its "just due."

Better?

I know what it means, I was more responding to the fact that HE seemingly doesn't know to use proper grammar.

"Serious underrate" is grammatically incorrect!
: At 5/29/2017 9:17:31 PM, Vaarka wrote:
: fake and gay

https://m.youtube.com...
Skepsikyma
Posts: 9,084
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2015 10:13:02 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/8/2015 1:15:16 PM, Subutai wrote:
In the classical genre, there's this. It combines three of my favorite instruments into an ethereal whole. I like all of Debussy's work, but this piece stands out to me.

I love Debussy, but I'd never heard this particular piece before; it's lovely.

When it comes to classical music, I believe that Delius and Jose are both very underrated.
"See now Oblivion shimmering all around us, its very tranquility deadlier than tempest. How little all our keels have troubled it."
- Lord Dunsany -

"Over her head the stars, the thoughts of God in the heavens,
Shone on the eyes of man, who had ceased to marvel and worship"
- Henry Longfellow -

"We enjoy, we see nothing by direct vision; but only by reflection, and in anatomical dismemberment."
- Thomas Carlyle -
Diqiucun_Cunmin
Posts: 2,732
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2015 10:14:49 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/8/2015 9:39:19 PM, Emilrose wrote:
At 7/8/2015 8:46:43 PM, Saint_of_Me wrote:
At 7/8/2015 2:25:34 PM, Emilrose wrote:
At 7/8/2015 12:12:00 PM, Jedi4 wrote:
serious underrate

what's "underrate"?



Hi gorgeous!

When we say that we think something is "underrated" we just mean that we believe it is very good and that we do not think it gets the recognition it deserves by others. That they are not really giving it its "just due."

Better?

I know what it means, I was more responding to the fact that HE seemingly doesn't know to use proper grammar.

"Serious underrate" is grammatically incorrect!

'Underrate' could have gone through conversion (or zero derivation, depending on how you look at it) to become a noun, which is thus modifiable by an adjective. ;)
I think it is well established that the only reason aliens come to earth is to slice up cows and examine inside peoples' bottoms. Unless you are a cow or suffer haemerrhoids I don't think there is anything to worry about from aliens. - keithprosser

Don't be a stat cynic:
http://www.debate.org...

Response to conservative views on deforestation:
http://www.debate.org...

Topics I'd like to debate (not debating ATM): http://tinyurl.com...
Skepsikyma
Posts: 9,084
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2015 10:15:46 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/8/2015 10:20:23 AM, XLAV wrote:
This is jazz/blues or whatever the genre this is, from my country.


I really like this, lol. It's old school R&B-esque.
"See now Oblivion shimmering all around us, its very tranquility deadlier than tempest. How little all our keels have troubled it."
- Lord Dunsany -

"Over her head the stars, the thoughts of God in the heavens,
Shone on the eyes of man, who had ceased to marvel and worship"
- Henry Longfellow -

"We enjoy, we see nothing by direct vision; but only by reflection, and in anatomical dismemberment."
- Thomas Carlyle -
RevNge
Posts: 13,835
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2015 10:16:39 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/8/2015 10:13:02 PM, Skepsikyma wrote:
At 7/8/2015 1:15:16 PM, Subutai wrote:
In the classical genre, there's this. It combines three of my favorite instruments into an ethereal whole. I like all of Debussy's work, but this piece stands out to me.

I love Debussy, but I'd never heard this particular piece before; it's lovely.

When it comes to classical music, I believe that Delius and Jose are both very underrated.




I should start browsing more on YouTube, because I've never heard of Delius or Jose. I'm a huge fan of Debussy and Ravel, though.