Total Posts:17|Showing Posts:1-17
Jump to topic:

Logic parents

VietTurtle
Posts: 88
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2015 10:55:25 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Sibling Gets braces . Can I get braces? NO. But my teeth are jacked Up? NO
Okay .. High school with a stable paying job. Can u CO sign so i can move out?/No Credit score atm/ No..
Parents Buy a another house Charge Dookie Cheap rent to Siblings Yes..
Can i go to EU for my senior High school trip Ill pay you back? No.
Sibling Can I go to EU to pray with the Pope? Sure Ill pay for u 2..
Siblings Turn 18 Get a Free cheap old car to Use, Taught how to drive, Cheap dirt Insurance, Parents Sell Over price Car to Sibling Insurance to expensive to pay for their Own insurance
. I TUrn 18 . I get Overpriced Car where the Insurance is Over 700 Per month . Ask Politely Wheres my lemon car? NO So im expected to Practice Driving in a expensive car where i dont hold my own insurance. Okay so what do I when i crash? all the siblings crashed at some point. NO..
But The system the Next in Line get the Oldest Lemon. Wheres my Lemon Please? NO
But The Other sibling has my lemon give them a different car or the one you gave me ? NO
Siblings Free Rides TO UTA 4 years a pop ? Their Choice if they wanted to attend .
Can I go to college ? No.
SO I Try Enlisting. I didnt wanna tell them. But u need Parental sigs for some unknown reason. Parents Your a fat Lazy Reject who will never amount to S@#@ . you will never even ship out. Great encouragement. Our House Structure is to fragile for a mounted frame. Will you please make me a Pull up bar. Heres my Debit card so u can buy the metal and here are Simple Plans and blueprints? NO... But Your Job is welding NO. Really . NO . Sibling can you help me with this and do this or that . Yes
Siblings Can i borrow money Yes
Can we Open a family Business No
WIll you Co sign a loan so i can open my own NO
Can i have my Cut so i can leave and spread my wings and forge my own Path No
Can I have my Lemon a Half decade later NO
You Do understand the Insurances prices are completely Different? NO
OKay I understand You Invested Money Into another crappy House .Your Money is invested and you have little to none In liquid assets . Will you sell the other House so i can be on my merry way No?
WIll you apply for a loan So i can be on my merry way ?NO
Will You Give me My fair shake so i can attempt to be a success like my siblings ? NO
they didn't do it on their Onsises ? NO
WHy Not? NO Why? Your Disrespectful!! I wonder why.....
YOur Siblings are a great success and have all flown From the nest. NAw really.. I wonder Why
YOu sit at home all day not doing shiz . Not working . I wonder why
I cant afford the insurance on the car? Yeah cause your not working? Naw really. Maybe cause the insurance cost more then the job pays. Parents Siblings. Get liability. K what do i crash the car or the fact liability is the same price of insurance of standard/Full coverage on a lemon . What if i crash On the family plan and raise up the Rates?
Can you take me to this interview NO
can you please take me to this interview NO
But One of you are Retired NO
I still cant afford the insurance.
Its okay Ill take you to find work Face Palm.
I really Hope im in a comma or the matrix or some ones playing Mind games with me . Cause if this is reality I dont wanna know Clicks mouth. I hope who ever is in charge of the Matrix is playing games with me. Either way Its some jaked up manipulation. Because no1 and i mean No1.. Can be this illogical.. No1 that doesnt have a disorder or ill or retard can be THis illogical . Its literately Impossible. They Acknowledge X car insurance was to Expensive so they sold it to a family member. Then.. They Give their Youngest working Part time.. another Expensive car.... And when this logic is explained to them. NO...
RevNge
Posts: 13,835
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2015 10:57:00 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/8/2015 10:55:25 PM, VietTurtle wrote:
Is English not your main language? I'm being sincere right now.
VietTurtle
Posts: 88
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2015 11:08:37 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/8/2015 10:57:00 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 7/8/2015 10:55:25 PM, VietTurtle wrote:
Is English not your main language? I'm being sincere right now.

If u wish to write it in English go for it. If not evolve and learn how insignificant it is
Sharku
Posts: 96
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2015 11:53:27 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I'm having a bit of trouble understanding this.

But... Your parent gave you an expensive car, where insurance is $700 a month. They then expect you to get another job to pay for this insurance. Is this correct?

A couple questions are you from US?
Did you sign for the loan for the car?

If you are on a family plan, your parents are responsible for the payments, not you. Also, that is really high insurance. What did you get, a Ferrari? Or is the insurance so expensive because of your sibling accidents and family driving records?

If you are in the US I suggest: http://sharpestrides.com... to buy a cheap car. Then depending on the reason for the insurance hike, I'd look into buying your own insurance.
Lee001
Posts: 3,168
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2015 1:42:42 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Omg..Iove this dude XD
"Condoms are societal constructs created by the government to restrain 'Murican freedom!"-SolonKR

"But I jest and digress (sick rhymes, yo); every boob is equal in the eyes of the Lord."- SolonKR

"Oh Hey, Seeing Artichokes Makes Me Want to Have Sex."- SolonKR

"Yep, but anyone who touches my hair immediately ascends to the heavens..You're already an angel, so touching my hair can do nothing <3" -SolonKR

My hubby Hayd <3 <3
Lee001
Posts: 3,168
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2015 12:11:21 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/8/2015 10:57:00 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 7/8/2015 10:55:25 PM, VietTurtle wrote:
Is English not your main language? I'm being sincere right now.

LOL. Can't you tell by evaluating his word choice, he is Vietnamese.
"Condoms are societal constructs created by the government to restrain 'Murican freedom!"-SolonKR

"But I jest and digress (sick rhymes, yo); every boob is equal in the eyes of the Lord."- SolonKR

"Oh Hey, Seeing Artichokes Makes Me Want to Have Sex."- SolonKR

"Yep, but anyone who touches my hair immediately ascends to the heavens..You're already an angel, so touching my hair can do nothing <3" -SolonKR

My hubby Hayd <3 <3
RevNge
Posts: 13,835
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2015 12:17:59 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/9/2015 12:11:21 PM, Lee001 wrote:
At 7/8/2015 10:57:00 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 7/8/2015 10:55:25 PM, VietTurtle wrote:
Is English not your main language? I'm being sincere right now.

LOL. Can't you tell by evaluating his word choice, he is Vietnamese.

*coughs*

How dafuq I didn't think of that, I don't know.
Lee001
Posts: 3,168
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2015 12:18:30 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/9/2015 12:17:59 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 7/9/2015 12:11:21 PM, Lee001 wrote:
At 7/8/2015 10:57:00 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 7/8/2015 10:55:25 PM, VietTurtle wrote:
Is English not your main language? I'm being sincere right now.

LOL. Can't you tell by evaluating his word choice, he is Vietnamese.

*coughs*

How dafuq I didn't think of that, I don't know.

This guy is hilarious..
"Condoms are societal constructs created by the government to restrain 'Murican freedom!"-SolonKR

"But I jest and digress (sick rhymes, yo); every boob is equal in the eyes of the Lord."- SolonKR

"Oh Hey, Seeing Artichokes Makes Me Want to Have Sex."- SolonKR

"Yep, but anyone who touches my hair immediately ascends to the heavens..You're already an angel, so touching my hair can do nothing <3" -SolonKR

My hubby Hayd <3 <3
RevNge
Posts: 13,835
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2015 12:23:44 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/9/2015 12:18:30 PM, Lee001 wrote:
At 7/9/2015 12:17:59 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 7/9/2015 12:11:21 PM, Lee001 wrote:
At 7/8/2015 10:57:00 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 7/8/2015 10:55:25 PM, VietTurtle wrote:
Is English not your main language? I'm being sincere right now.

LOL. Can't you tell by evaluating his word choice, he is Vietnamese.

*coughs*

How dafuq I didn't think of that, I don't know.

This guy is hilarious..

I think he's trying to be serious, lol.
Lee001
Posts: 3,168
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2015 12:35:55 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/9/2015 12:23:44 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 7/9/2015 12:18:30 PM, Lee001 wrote:
At 7/9/2015 12:17:59 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 7/9/2015 12:11:21 PM, Lee001 wrote:
At 7/8/2015 10:57:00 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 7/8/2015 10:55:25 PM, VietTurtle wrote:
Is English not your main language? I'm being sincere right now.

LOL. Can't you tell by evaluating his word choice, he is Vietnamese.

*coughs*

How dafuq I didn't think of that, I don't know.

This guy is hilarious..

I think he's trying to be serious, lol.

I know he is. That's what makes it even funnier.
"Condoms are societal constructs created by the government to restrain 'Murican freedom!"-SolonKR

"But I jest and digress (sick rhymes, yo); every boob is equal in the eyes of the Lord."- SolonKR

"Oh Hey, Seeing Artichokes Makes Me Want to Have Sex."- SolonKR

"Yep, but anyone who touches my hair immediately ascends to the heavens..You're already an angel, so touching my hair can do nothing <3" -SolonKR

My hubby Hayd <3 <3
SamStevens
Posts: 3,819
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2015 12:53:27 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/9/2015 12:11:21 PM, Lee001 wrote:
At 7/8/2015 10:57:00 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 7/8/2015 10:55:25 PM, VietTurtle wrote:
Is English not your main language? I'm being sincere right now.

LOL. Can't you tell by evaluating his word choice, he is Vietnamese.

How do you know that?
"This is the true horror of religion. It allows perfectly decent and sane people to believe by the billions, what only lunatics could believe on their own." Sam Harris
Life asked Death "Why do people love me but hate you?"
Death responded: "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am the painful truth."
Lee001
Posts: 3,168
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2015 12:58:53 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/9/2015 12:53:27 PM, SamStevens wrote:
At 7/9/2015 12:11:21 PM, Lee001 wrote:
At 7/8/2015 10:57:00 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 7/8/2015 10:55:25 PM, VietTurtle wrote:
Is English not your main language? I'm being sincere right now.

LOL. Can't you tell by evaluating his word choice, he is Vietnamese.

How do you know that?

Look at his profile. And his name begins with Viet.
"Condoms are societal constructs created by the government to restrain 'Murican freedom!"-SolonKR

"But I jest and digress (sick rhymes, yo); every boob is equal in the eyes of the Lord."- SolonKR

"Oh Hey, Seeing Artichokes Makes Me Want to Have Sex."- SolonKR

"Yep, but anyone who touches my hair immediately ascends to the heavens..You're already an angel, so touching my hair can do nothing <3" -SolonKR

My hubby Hayd <3 <3
Lee001
Posts: 3,168
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2015 12:59:20 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/9/2015 12:53:27 PM, SamStevens wrote:
At 7/9/2015 12:11:21 PM, Lee001 wrote:
At 7/8/2015 10:57:00 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 7/8/2015 10:55:25 PM, VietTurtle wrote:
Is English not your main language? I'm being sincere right now.

LOL. Can't you tell by evaluating his word choice, he is Vietnamese.

How do you know that?

He is Asian I mean.
"Condoms are societal constructs created by the government to restrain 'Murican freedom!"-SolonKR

"But I jest and digress (sick rhymes, yo); every boob is equal in the eyes of the Lord."- SolonKR

"Oh Hey, Seeing Artichokes Makes Me Want to Have Sex."- SolonKR

"Yep, but anyone who touches my hair immediately ascends to the heavens..You're already an angel, so touching my hair can do nothing <3" -SolonKR

My hubby Hayd <3 <3
VietTurtle
Posts: 88
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2015 11:14:49 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/8/2015 11:53:27 PM, Sharku wrote:
I'm having a bit of trouble understanding this.

But... Your parent gave you an expensive car, where insurance is $700 a month. They then expect you to get another job to pay for this insurance. Is this correct?

A couple questions are you from US?
Did you sign for the loan for the car?

If you are on a family plan, your parents are responsible for the payments, not you. Also, that is really high insurance. What did you get, a Ferrari? Or is the insurance so expensive because of your sibling accidents and family driving records?

If you are in the US I suggest: http://sharpestrides.com... to buy a cheap car. Then depending on the reason for the insurance hike, I'd look into buying your own insurance.

They dont expect anything. They expect the money to come from thin air in this crappy Economy. Even if i worked 2 jobs i would end up making very little ? If they had given me a lemon car like they gave every one else i could afford that.
Yes i am from the US
The Car is officially under their name still . The Insurance is just expensive in general its on average 600-700 When they first gave me the car for standard coverage even 3 -4 years laters its still about 400 per month . We have lemon cars they just wont give it to me for some reason
Sharku
Posts: 96
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2015 1:00:13 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/9/2015 11:14:49 PM, VietTurtle wrote:
At 7/8/2015 11:53:27 PM, Sharku wrote:
I'm having a bit of trouble understanding this.

But... Your parent gave you an expensive car, where insurance is $700 a month. They then expect you to get another job to pay for this insurance. Is this correct?

A couple questions are you from US?
Did you sign for the loan for the car?

If you are on a family plan, your parents are responsible for the payments, not you. Also, that is really high insurance. What did you get, a Ferrari? Or is the insurance so expensive because of your sibling accidents and family driving records?

If you are in the US I suggest: http://sharpestrides.com... to buy a cheap car. Then depending on the reason for the insurance hike, I'd look into buying your own insurance.

They dont expect anything. They expect the money to come from thin air in this crappy Economy. Even if i worked 2 jobs i would end up making very little ? If they had given me a lemon car like they gave every one else i could afford that.
Yes i am from the US
The Car is officially under their name still . The Insurance is just expensive in general its on average 600-700 When they first gave me the car for standard coverage even 3 -4 years laters its still about 400 per month . We have lemon cars they just wont give it to me for some reason

If it's not even under your name, this it's foolish to put down even a penny on it. Is there a way for you to move out? Or get the car on your name so you can trade in and get your own insurance? You'd save so much money, and be paying less than half that for a car AND insurance.

There's got to be a reason for the high insurance. I know people who had a suspended license and insurance wasn't even close to $600 a month for a good car when it got reinstated. They were paying $350 a month until tickets fell off, and that was steep even for most insurance companies, but that was the only one that would take them. I'd ask your parents what's going on. If your siblings all got in an accident, I wouldn't be surprised that your family plan price was hiked up as a whole, but it's still steep. Your parents are bullsh!ttign you and making you pay more than you need to, or you're driving a luxury sports car.
BLAHthedebator
Posts: 982
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2015 2:05:07 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/9/2015 12:11:21 PM, Lee001 wrote:
At 7/8/2015 10:57:00 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 7/8/2015 10:55:25 PM, VietTurtle wrote:
Is English not your main language? I'm being sincere right now.

LOL. Can't you tell by evaluating his word choice, he is Vietnamese.

Are you implying that I'm from a country other than Vietnam?
I don't want a lot for Christmas
There is just one thing I need
I don't care about the presents
Underneath the Christmas tree
I just want you for my own
More than you could ever know
Make my wish come true
All I want for Christmas...
Is...
Youuuuuu
RevNge
Posts: 13,835
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2015 7:39:20 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/14/2015 2:05:07 AM, BLAHthedebator wrote:
At 7/9/2015 12:11:21 PM, Lee001 wrote:
At 7/8/2015 10:57:00 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 7/8/2015 10:55:25 PM, VietTurtle wrote:
Is English not your main language? I'm being sincere right now.

LOL. Can't you tell by evaluating his word choice, he is Vietnamese.

Are you implying that I'm from a country other than Vietnam?

Wat

That's you?