Jump to topic:

Theory

Rubikx
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2015 10:36:26 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I know it doesn't really belong in this forum but I know it wouldn't get any attention in the entertainment forum.

For doctor who fans only.

So I was watching the Doctor Who episode "Listen". In it the doctor finds a descendent of Danny Pink, 100 years in clara and Danny's future. The reason the doctor finds the future descendent is that he is linked in time to clara. At the end of the season Danny Pink dies and he didn't have any kids before. So how is his descendent linked to clara when Danny doesn't have any descendants??? The only explanation is that CLARA IS PREGNANT! I may be wrong but I think it may appear in season 9 that Clara is pregnant with Danny Pinks child.

What do you guys think?
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2015 10:11:06 AM
At 7/18/2015 10:36:26 PM, Rubikx wrote:
I know it doesn't really belong in this forum but I know it wouldn't get any attention in the entertainment forum.

So I was watching the Doctor Who episode "Listen". In it the doctor finds a descendent of Danny Pink, 100 years in clara and Danny's future. The reason the doctor finds the future descendent is that he is linked in time to clara. At the end of the season Danny Pink dies and he didn't have any kids before. So how is his descendent linked to clara when Danny doesn't have any descendants??? The only explanation is that CLARA IS PREGNANT! I may be wrong but I think it may appear in season 9 that Clara is pregnant with Danny Pinks child.

What do you guys think?

Wow, thanks for the spoiler alert.
My work here is, finally, done.
Rubikx
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2015 10:19:39 PM
At 7/19/2015 10:11:06 AM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 7/18/2015 10:36:26 PM, Rubikx wrote:

What do you guys think?

Wow, thanks for the spoiler alert.

I not saying its true or that I have inside information. Just it could explain it, for all I know they might bring Danny back to life seeing as nobody ever really dies.