Jump to topic:

Incredibly Stupid and Inconsiderate People

YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2015 5:41:54 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
In a common laundry room, where the staff only take the trash out there twice a week or so, leaving food in that trash can to attract all varieties of flies and insects is stupid and inconsiderate; even more stupid and inconsiderate than failing to remove your fvcking lint out of every single dryer in the laundry room, and/or leaving your gross fvcking dirty clothes on the incredibly limited counter-space that is available.

Karma will find you, bitches.
Tsar of DDO
greatkitteh
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2015 5:43:31 PM
At 7/19/2015 5:41:54 PM, YYW wrote:
In a common laundry room, where the staff only take the trash out there twice a week or so, leaving food in that trash can to attract all varieties of flies and insects is stupid and inconsiderate; even more stupid and inconsiderate than failing to remove your fvcking lint out of every single dryer in the laundry room, and/or leaving your gross fvcking dirty clothes on the incredibly limited counter-space that is available.

dear leader Kim Jong Un will kill all flies!
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2015 5:59:59 PM
At 7/19/2015 5:43:31 PM, greatkitteh wrote:

dear leader Kim Jong Un will kill all flies!

The flies must be rounded up and charged with political crimes, and then summarily executed for their treason against the party and mankind.
Tsar of DDO
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2015 6:24:00 PM
I like when people keep lint in the dryers, because then I get to clean out the lint filter twice, which oddly is fun for me, but what kind of sick bastard puts dirty clothes on the folding tables.
Skepsikyma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2015 8:57:31 AM
At 7/19/2015 6:24:00 PM, Wylted wrote:
I like when people keep lint in the dryers, because then I get to clean out the lint filter twice, which oddly is fun for me, but what kind of sick bastard puts dirty clothes on the folding tables.

Ugh, I also get a weird thrill out of cleaning lint filters. It's good to know that I'm not the only sicko out there.
"The Collectivist experiment is thoroughly suited (in appearance at least) to the Capitalist society which it proposes to replace. It works with the existing machinery of Capitalism, talks and thinks in the existing terms of Capitalism, appeals to just those appetites which Capitalism has aroused, and ridicules as fantastic and unheard-of just those things in society the memory of which Capitalism has killed among men wherever the blight of it has spread."
- Hilaire Belloc -
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2015 8:59:09 AM
At 7/21/2015 8:57:31 AM, Skepsikyma wrote:

Ugh, I also get a weird thrill out of cleaning lint filters. It's good to know that I'm not the only sicko out there.

Me and my fiance fight over who gets to clean it, lol.
Gmork
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2015 11:21:33 AM
At 7/21/2015 8:57:31 AM, Skepsikyma wrote:

I, too, enjoy the lint cleaning. But, who and why do people clean it after the dry cycle? I never have; always before.
SamStevens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2015 2:46:35 PM

Someone should place some fish and/or eggs in and/or around the garbage can so they can rot and attract a boatload of insects.
"This is the true horror of religion. It allows perfectly decent and sane people to believe by the billions, what only lunatics could believe on their own." Sam Harris
Life asked Death "Why do people love me but hate you?"
Death responded: "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am the painful truth."
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2015 6:06:59 PM

It's nice to be a home owner, I remember them days. LOL
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2015 6:07:52 PM
At 7/21/2015 6:06:59 PM, sadolite wrote:

It's nice to be a home owner, I remember them days. LOL

Oh ya Karma won't find them, they will be your roommate.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%