Jump to topic:

A lying and hateful father

angry-mom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2015 12:52:09 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
My ex-husband has been arrested for grabbing my rear while I was pregnant with his child and I kept telling him that I don't like it. My father told me to press charges on him so I took his advise and press charges. He is hateful, lying, mean and he doesn't care who he hurts. The sad this is that he is a smooth talker and lie straight to your face and you won't even know that is had his way until it's too late. Also he has several charges in two different counties in Florida.
Angry mother of two.
Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2015 2:34:05 PM
At 7/22/2015 12:52:09 PM, angry-mom wrote:
My ex-husband has been arrested for grabbing my rear while I was pregnant with his child and I kept telling him that I don't like it. My father told me to press charges on him so I took his advise and press charges. He is hateful, lying, mean and he doesn't care who he hurts. The sad this is that he is a smooth talker and lie straight to your face and you won't even know that is had his way until it's too late. Also he has several charges in two different counties in Florida.

Are you Sitara Musica?
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
angry-mom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2015 3:20:10 PM
At 7/22/2015 2:34:05 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:

Are you Sitara Musica?

No, my name is Crystal and my ex is evil and others need to be warned about him.
Angry mother of two.
Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2015 3:43:01 PM
At 7/22/2015 3:20:10 PM, angry-mom wrote:

Are you Sitara Musica?

No, my name is Crystal and my ex is evil and others need to be warned about him.

It's unlikely that anybody on this website will ever meet your husband.
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
angry-mom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2015 5:12:12 PM
At 7/22/2015 3:43:01 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:

Are you Sitara Musica?

Well, you never can know. His name is Earney and he also goes by Ace, Red and Tony.
Angry mother of two.
Juan_Pablo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2015 6:59:27 PM
I hope you're able to work it out, angry-mom.

It sounds like you're going through a difficult ordeal with your husband.

If you believe he's a danger to you or your child's life (if he physically abuses you, he definitely lands in that category), it's probably best that you move on with your life. Don't endanger yourself or your child simply to be with him.

I hope everything turns out well.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2015 2:14:50 AM

Awesome story.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2015 2:15:32 AM
At 7/22/2015 5:12:12 PM, angry-mom wrote:

Are you Sitara Musica?

Well, you never can know. His name is Earney and he also goes by Ace, Red and Tony.

If my name was Earney, I'd go by another name as well
angry-mom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2015 12:09:50 PM
At 7/23/2015 2:15:32 AM, Wylted wrote:

Are you Sitara Musica?

I know. He also goes by Earnest. Like I said before, he is a smooth talker and can con his way into any woman's life and wreck it. He has been charged eight times with aggravated battery on a pregnant woman. He said that they lied about him and me being gullible, I believed him.
Angry mother of two.
UndeniableReality
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2015 2:28:28 PM
At 7/23/2015 12:09:50 PM, angry-mom wrote:

Are you Sitara Musica?

I know. He also goes by Earnest. Like I said before, he is a smooth talker and can con his way into any woman's life and wreck it. He has been charged eight times with aggravated battery on a pregnant woman. He said that they lied about him and me being gullible, I believed him.

I think "any woman" must be an exaggeration.
angry-mom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2015 2:35:29 PM
At 7/23/2015 2:28:28 PM, UndeniableReality wrote:

Are you Sitara Musica?

Miss Cribbs and Miss Duncan both have children from him and they sought out child support from Earney. I am the other woman he got pregnant but I am the only one who is writing about him.
Angry mother of two.
UndeniableReality
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2015 2:39:40 PM
At 7/23/2015 2:35:29 PM, angry-mom wrote:
At 7/23/2015 2:28:28 PM, UndeniableReality wrote:

Are you Sitara Musica?

Miss Cribbs and Miss Duncan both have children from him and they sought out child support from Earney. I am the other woman he got pregnant but I am the only one who is writing about him.

Okay. That has nothing to do with my comment, so maybe it was meant for someone else.
TheChristian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2015 8:50:07 PM

Girl, kick his glutinous Maximus clear to L.A, CA!
AGuyNamedKane
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2015 1:54:33 AM

Honestly, it's impossible for me to judge a man or woman over the internet. I don't know them. It isn't fair to judge someone entirely for one or even a few bad decisions. We've all done it. So have you. If you want us to judge him on something you don't like, what is something you do or have done to him that he doesn't like?
angry-mom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2015 12:01:11 PM
At 7/25/2015 1:54:33 AM, AGuyNamedKane wrote:

Honestly, it's impossible for me to judge a man or woman over the internet. I don't know them. It isn't fair to judge someone entirely for one or even a few bad decisions. We've all done it. So have you. If you want us to judge him on something you don't like, what is something you do or have done to him that he doesn't like?
He didn't like it when I pressed charges on him. Plus, he has been arrested twenty times and eight of them is aggravated battery on a pregnant female. One of these eight charges is from me so the others are other women which I don't know.
Angry mother of two.
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2015 12:41:51 PM
At 7/27/2015 12:01:11 PM, angry-mom wrote:

He didn't like it when I pressed charges on him. Plus, he has been arrested twenty times and eight of them is aggravated battery on a pregnant female. One of these eight charges is from me so the others are other women which I don't know.

What is his full name? Where does he currently live? If you are so concerned about warning others, then why have you not sufficiently warned us?
What is your name, so we can verify this story?

Why did you come to this website with the sole purpose of warning us about this man none of us know from a person none of us know? Did you think that, on a debate website, we would automatically believe you?
My work here is, finally, done.
angry-mom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2015 12:59:03 PM
At 7/27/2015 12:41:51 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:

What is his full name? Where does he currently live? If you are so concerned about warning others, then why have you not sufficiently warned us?

Why did you come to this website with the sole purpose of warning us about this man none of us know from a person none of us know? Did you think that, on a debate website, we would automatically believe you?
You have a point, his full name is Earney Mays Crews and my name is Crystal Ann Ingram. He lives in Tampa, Florida and he is a criminal that needs to be in prison for all the crimes he had done to the women, to the police and to the innocent people that he lied about. We got married in March 2007 and I filed for divorce in December 2008 because he kept on grabbing my rear end and he would not stop.
Angry mother of two.
August_Burns_Red
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2015 4:19:01 PM
At 7/27/2015 12:59:03 PM, angry-mom wrote:
At 7/27/2015 12:41:51 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:

You have a point, his full name is Earney Mays Crews and my name is Crystal Ann Ingram. He lives in Tampa, Florida and he is a criminal that needs to be in prison for all the crimes he had done to the women, to the police and to the innocent people that he lied about. We got married in March 2007 and I filed for divorce in December 2008 because he kept on grabbing my rear end and he would not stop.

"rear end?" You sound very sexually inhibited, maam. I have learned that with the amount of wrath and anger you ate venting on a public internet forum, also comes love. It is my opinion that he left you, that you want him back, or you would not be compelled to post as you have. I bet you that you are spending a lot more time thinking about him than he is of you?
You would be better served seeking counseling for this, perhaps Al-Anon, then doing these posts. You can vent at Al-anon AND get feedback and help from those like you who have been there. Just trying to help, as you sound like yo have some issues of your own regarding intimacy. I will pray for you. Thank you and I wish you well.
Tomorrow's forecast: God reigns and the Son shines!